Akihito Tokunaga

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

Akihito Tokunaga

Post by Super 17 » Fri May 25, 2007 11:55 pm

I really doubt it, but does anyone know Akihito Tokunaga's e-mail address, since Bruce Faulconer and Shuki Levy have responded back to my friends and other people about some certain bgm's, that aren't released and are hard to get ( like the original dbz soundtrack first dub) they have actually gave it to them, Shuki Levy gave every single track from the dragonball z ost ( saban fame) to my friend a while ago. So I mean it's worth a shot if someone knew Akihito Tokunaga's email.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm

OK, two points (or, rather, questions) I just have to make here.

1. Do you even know if he has an e-mail address?

2. Can you speak/type Japanese?

... ^^;
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Mon May 28, 2007 10:20 am

If he can't speak Japanese, he'll probably just put it through Google translator, that's what I'll do because I don't understand Japanese worth crap! :lol: