Episode #0087 (29 July 2007)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sabin Deus
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Sabin Deus » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:43 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
SSj Kaboom wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many other people from the site introduced themselves or showed up afterwards? I'd have liked to meet more people (I met Brakus, he was cool), but I had to skeedaddle back to my group.
It's a total blur to me. I remember having somewhat in-depth conversations with three or four people, but between the DVD-handouts and quick "hello" sessions outside, I honestly don't remember who all I saw and spoke with :P. Meri talked with a few people, as well.
I said Hi and got Mike to call Julian :)

wolf

Post by wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:10 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many other people from the site introduced themselves or showed up afterwards? I'd have liked to meet more people (I met Brakus, he was cool), but I had to skeedaddle back to my group.
*points at self* Here is one of them.

I actually was at Otakon but not in my Yamcha cosplay (I was Princess Peach) and I really wish I was after seeing the other good DB cosplayers and other people from this forum. If I knew sooner (as in, checked the website before I left) that Mike and Meri was hosting the panel, I would have went. Oh well. But I would have loved to meet you and others on here.

As ususal, great podcast.