Rare/Hard To Find or OOP Dragon Ball soundtracks?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JohnnyBoy_Z
Beyond Newbie

Rare/Hard To Find or OOP Dragon Ball soundtracks?

Post by JohnnyBoy_Z » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:45 am

Can you guys help me out here? I just want to get an idea of exactly which soundtracks are the rarest and hardest to find, and/or OOP right now. My Dragon Ball music knowledge only goes so far.

Thanks. :)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Rare/Hard To Find or OOP Dragon Ball soundtracks?

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:24 am

JohnnyBoy_Z wrote:Can you guys help me out here? I just want to get an idea of exactly which soundtracks are the rarest and hardest to find, and/or OOP right now. My Dragon Ball music knowledge only goes so far.

Thanks. :)
Anything that hasn't been re-released (or released for the first time) in the last couple years is pretty much nearly impossible to find. If you search for both "Dragon Ball" and "DragonBall" on CDJapan, you can get a pretty good idea of what's still available.

The only CD released prior to the four 3-CD "Complete Song Collection" sets that I regularly see still in-stock is the Final Bout soundtrack.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

JohnnyBoy_Z
Beyond Newbie

Post by JohnnyBoy_Z » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:14 pm

Thanks VegettoEX. I see what you mean. I was just wondering because it doesn't explain anything about the rarity of albums in the Music Database. And I couldn't find a site that shows the difference between the rare and common CDs.

I was hoping to maybe start a little guide in here with a full list of all the rare/oop albums compared to the common albums, if anyone is willing to help out.