Kinto'un in live action movie?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragondyle
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Kinto'un in live action movie?

Post by dragondyle » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:40 pm

Will they introduce Kinto'un in the live action movie?

Also, will this be the movie version of it? A sports car?

This would be funny if Master Roshi gave this to Son Goku. :lol:

"The Nimbus 3000" :P
You must have faith in who you are.

Katalyst

Post by Katalyst » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:57 pm

Slickmasterfunk
Regular

Post by Slickmasterfunk » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 am

I bet they just stick with flying as a main mode of transport in the movie.

I'm really not looking forward to going to see this movie. I mean 've been a fan for almost 11 years now, so whetehr I want to or not I pretty much have to go to it, right?

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:11 am

I wish I could say I've been a fan for that long, but my records only at 6-7 years now, however long it's been since the Frieza Saga aired 2 eps a day before we got the Trunks Saga. ^_^

And I'd say yeah, whether everyone admits it or not, they're gonna see the movie regardless of the horror. If its good, then woot, if it's bad, well then we have something new to rant about for years to come.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:48 am

As much as I love Kinto'un, I'm not at all sold on the guy they picked for Goku, so I don't know if including Kinto'un would help or hurt it.

I've been around for 7 years and a couple months now. XD
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:00 am

Jesus Christ... *facepalm*

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:04 pm

I'm not sold on this whole movie. Yeah I'll see it, but definitely not in theaters. When it's on HBO or SHOwtime or Cinemax, yeah I'll see it. But I am not spending $10.75 to see my favorite anime of all time butchered beyond recognition. It's like the ONLY thing they took from DB was the names and the Dragon Balls. I don't follow the movie extensively so I don't know about the names for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if Goku was Gary and Piccolo was Peter, and Master Roshi was Mr. Renji (since he is played by Chow Yun-Fat). ChiChi is Cindy. You get my point. Why even make this movie? Why not just make the same movie except with different names and crystals instead of Dragon Balls if they had an itch to make it? Why do they have to just completely slaughter the series just for name value?

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:28 am

No, thats not gonna be the nimbus, that car is a students. They almost run over goku on a bike.