Episode #0121 (23 March 2008)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brakus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brakus » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 pm

I like this kind of podcast. It requires the listener to do a little reading before listening, if at all possible. I checked out the changes you made with the rumor guide, and I like how they were fully fleshed out during the show. It's a little review of older episodes, some updates, and some revisiting of stuff that hasn't changed.

Good show. I'm just glad Mike didn't say "A little song, a little dance, a little Trunks in your pants" at the end....
- J

"Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life."
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Might be late on asking this, but what Chinese song is it that "Delight to You" rips off?
Trans rights, now!

jajangmyeon

Post by jajangmyeon » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:56 pm

It's the first album on this page. It's called Harajuku by Gloria Yip. The songs on the album are all Japanese covers (the singer is from Hong Kong, but her Japanese is near-flawless).

The original-original song is from the 70s. It's by Stylistics and it's called I Can't Give You Anything (But My Love).

The cover on the Harajuku album is totally legit while "Delight" isn't. :(