What if Piccolo learned the kaioken?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KingBroly
Beyond Newbie

What if Piccolo learned the kaioken?

Post by KingBroly » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Can you imagine how powerful he'd be? I bet he could easily handle a kaioken times 30 in the Buu Saga. Maybe he could have become as poweful as a SS3. It's too bad he didn't learn it.
Broly!

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Re: What if Piccolo learned the kaioken?

Post by SSJ2bardock » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 pm

KingBroly wrote:Can you imagine how powerful he'd be? I bet he could easily handle a kaioken times 30 in the Buu Saga. Maybe he could have become as poweful as a SS3. It's too bad he didn't learn it.
I don't care who you are, if you try to do a kaioken x30 there won't be enough of you left in one piece to fight.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Chibi Mystic Gohan
I Live Here

Post by Chibi Mystic Gohan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Didn't VegettoEX already tell you to stop with the pointless threads? I mean, we already have two Kaiô-Ken discussions going on in DragonBall Questions...

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Chibi Mystic Gohan wrote:Didn't VegettoEX already tell you to stop with the pointless threads? I mean, we already have two Kaiô-Ken discussions going on in DragonBall Questions...

I already tried to get through to him, theres no stopping it. Get ready for an entire section of the board filled with "what if _____ learned kaioken" etc.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

KingBroly
Beyond Newbie

Post by KingBroly » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 pm

No. he said don't make posts that are off topic and don't need to be there, like when I asked someone how long they've been here in a post. I see nothing wrong with this topic.
Broly!

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 pm

KingBroly wrote:No. he said don't make posts that are off topic and don't need to be there, like when I asked someone how long they've been here in a post. I see nothing wrong with this topic.
Fine, keep posting stuff like this, I'm just trying to help.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Pain
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Pain » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 pm

KingBroly wrote:No. he said don't make posts that are off topic and don't need to be there, like when I asked someone how long they've been here in a post. I see nothing wrong with this topic.
You're just making a lot of threads. Can't you just make like one thread a day? Come on, man. The worst is gonna happen if this keeps up(I don't know what "the worst" is).
Forum Occupation: Rebel/"The Spoiler"
Member #:2148
Post Rank: #33
Greatest Dragonball Successor: One Piece
Forum Role Model: SSj Kaboom

Bleach Title Of The Week: All Colour But the Black

KingBroly
Beyond Newbie

Post by KingBroly » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Is this kind of topic really not wanted? I just wanted to talk about what could have happened.
Broly!

Chibi Mystic Gohan
I Live Here

Post by Chibi Mystic Gohan » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Please remember to post appropriately, as necessary, and with some type of actual, well-though-out content.
Making a topic about any old random idea that comes to your head isn't the kind of "well-though-out content" he was talking about. Does it look like everyone else here makes 15 threads a day? Let alone 15 posts a day (or 90...).

KingBroly
Beyond Newbie

Post by KingBroly » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 am

So I shouldn't make topics? But this is a forum. Isn't that what you do? When you get an idea you post and talk about it?
Broly!

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 am

KingBroly wrote:Is this kind of topic really not wanted? I just wanted to talk about what could have happened.
You can talk about what could have happened, but make the subject deeper than this. Don't just say "what if (insert character here) learned (insert attack here)" Make a well thought out idea before you start a thread about it.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 am

KingBroly wrote:So I shouldn't make topics? But this is a forum. Isn't that what you do? When you get an idea you post and talk about it?
Yes, but moderation is the key. Your spamming up the board and Mr Ex can't be too pleased about that.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Pain

Post by Pain » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:02 am

Chibi Mystic Gohan wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:Please remember to post appropriately, as necessary, and with some type of actual, well-though-out content.
Making a topic about any old random idea that comes to your head isn't the kind of "well-though-out content" he was talking about. Does it look like everyone else here makes 15 threads a day? Let alone 15 posts a day (or 90...).
Holy shit!(Can I say shit?) Vegetto EX has an error in his post! "well-though-out content." He's missing a T.

@Chibi Mystic Gohan: I myself make almost 15 posts a day. Is that bad?

KingBroly
Beyond Newbie

Post by KingBroly » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 am

So can I post as much as I like in already made topics if I have something to provide?
Broly!

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:05 am

KingBroly wrote:So can I post as much as I like in already made topics if I have something to provide?
Sure, as long as its on topic and productively contributes something to the thread, not just saying "since we're talking about this character why don't I ask if he's stronger than this other completely random character"
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Raki
I Live Here

Post by Raki » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:06 am

I think Piccolo could have handled a Kaio-ken x4. That's about it....
The series doesn't start with the arrival of Raditz. Stop being lazy and watch Dragonball.

Pain

Post by Pain » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 am

SSJ2bardock wrote:
KingBroly wrote:So can I post as much as I like in already made topics if I have something to provide?
Sure, as long as its on topic and productively contributes something to the thread, not just saying "since we're talking about this character why don't I ask if he's stronger than this other completely random character"
So...is this thread gonna get locked or what? We must leave the past behind and move on.

Chibi Mystic Gohan
I Live Here

Post by Chibi Mystic Gohan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 am

Pain wrote:@Chibi Mystic Gohan: I myself make almost 15 posts a day. Is that bad?
Well, your forum average thingy for your posts is 1.25 posts per day. Mine is 0.89 posts per day. This guy's got 94 posts per day so far. =\

KingBroly
Beyond Newbie

Post by KingBroly » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 am

I think Piccolo could have handled a Kaio-ken x4. That's about it....
Really? Goku in the Freeza Saga could handle a kaioken times 10. Piccolo in the Cell Games was way stronger than SSJ Goku in the Android Saga was. How could he only handle times 4?
Broly!

Pain

Post by Pain » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:09 am

Chibi Mystic Gohan wrote:
Pain wrote:@Chibi Mystic Gohan: I myself make almost 15 posts a day. Is that bad?
Well, your forum average thingy for your posts is 1.25 posts per day. Mine is 0.89 posts per day. This guy's got 94 posts per day so far. =\
That pisses me off! :evil: (Sarcasm) Oh well. At least I have a decent amount of posts. So why am I worried?