Mini-request+suggestion

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Mini-request+suggestion

Post by Dayspring » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:44 am

I'm too lazy to keep the daizex randomness boards kept somewhere so I've always been scrolling to a post by Xyex and clicking on the link in his sig. Sad, I know.

Anyhoo, it got me thinking: you should have a big bold sticky titled "NON-DRAGONBALL CONVERSATIONS GO HERE". Inside the LOCKED thread (because n00bs will undoubtedly just reply) would be the url to the daizex randomness boards.

My request: the above, and someone give me the url to the randomness boards, please. :P
Last edited by Dayspring on Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Mini-request+suggestiong

Post by SaiyaJedi » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:49 pm

Dayspring wrote:I'm too lazy to keep the daizex randomness boards kept somewhere so I've always been scrolling to a post by Xyex and clicking on the link in his sig. Sad, I know.

Anyhoo, it got me thinking: you should have a big bold sticky titled "NON-DRAGONBALL CONVERSATIONS GO HERE". Inside the LOCKED thread (because n00bs will undoubtedly just reply) would be the url to the daizex randomness boards.

My request: the above, and someone give me the url to the randomness boards, please. :P
Not a bad idea.

However, I don't have the link, so... :?
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:05 pm

The random board isn't "official," and as such, I really don't want to promote it that way. If people want to go to and find it on their own, that's fine, but I don't really want my name attached to something I really have nothing to do with.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:27 pm

Heh, Dayspring, you're as bad as Mochi. ^^ She's always losing it too. Anyway, obviously, URL provided. ^_^
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:20 pm

Xyex wrote:Heh, Dayspring, you're as bad as Mochi. ^^ She's always losing it too. Anyway, obviously, URL provided. ^_^
Now LEAVE IT in your sig! :evil: ( :P )
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.