What would be the best Dragonball fanmanga for you

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:One done by Eiichiro Oda. 8)
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner here, people!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm

I agree that he would be able to create a great Dragonball story and illustrate it well, but I like Masashi Kishimoto's (Naruto...no I'm not a fan of Naruto, I've never even seen an entire episode of it!!!) way of drawing Dragonball characters a little better.

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:35 pm

How about a fan manga of the 3 years Trunks spent in the future between when he came back the first time and when he arrives the second time.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

SaiyaMel
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyaMel » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Need I explain? :P
Just Saiyan...

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 pm

SSj_Rambo wrote:I agree that he would be able to create a great Dragonball story and illustrate it well, but I like Masashi Kishimoto's (Naruto...no I'm not a fan of Naruto, I've never even seen an entire episode of it!!!) way of drawing Dragonball characters a little better.
Wow, you'd think watching or liking anything to do with Naruto was akin to having leprosy. :P
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

backthen
Beyond Newbie

Post by backthen » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:
SSj_Rambo wrote:I agree that he would be able to create a great Dragonball story and illustrate it well, but I like Masashi Kishimoto's (Naruto...no I'm not a fan of Naruto, I've never even seen an entire episode of it!!!) way of drawing Dragonball characters a little better.
Wow, you'd think watching or liking anything to do with Naruto was akin to having leprosy. :P
One related to Dragon Ball Online

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:
*raises hand* Hey, I'm PROUD to say I'm a Naruto fan!

But alas, a good 80% of the fans are screaming Sasuke fangirls/boys who taipe liek dis al the tiem. :(

I wouldn't mind a story featuring some sort of time travel. Something like Trunks traveling back through times and gathering all versions of the main warriors for some epic fight.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

IncredibleGuy
Beyond Newbie

Post by IncredibleGuy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:29 am

All of DBZ is erased, and instead Gohan becomes the main character.
Signatures are stupid and I wish there was a way to turn them off
edit- neato

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:39 pm

How about a story telling what PICCOLO did between DB and DBZ?
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 pm

Big Momma wrote:How about a story telling what PICCOLO did between DB and DBZ?
Or what he did after DBZ. I've always wanted to start a fanfic (I have about a dozen ideas that I've been planning on making for about a year now) that takes place a few years after the end of DBZ where Piccolo is living out in the middle of nowhere (DBZA ep. 1: "Good ol' wasteland") and decides one day that he should have a son to continue the new Piccolo family trait of being somewhat good. I know that it would make an awesome manga, but I can't draw worth crap, so maybe I'll just write it someday...but anybody else is welcome to draw it.

Another good idea I had for a Piccolo story was one where he decides to go and visit New Namek, where he eventually ends up training the new generation of warriors.

Velasa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Velasa » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:32 am

Big Momma wrote:How about a story telling what PICCOLO did between DB and DBZ?
> > Seeing as my fandom life revolves around the man, I could point you to some damn good Pic fics if you tell me the particular sorta thing you're looking for.
[quote="Rocketman"]Rocketman is to ChiChi as Velasa is to _______.

A. ChiChi
B. Piccolo
C. Goku
D. Bulma[/quote]

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 am

IncredibleGuy wrote:All of DBZ is erased, and instead Gohan becomes the main character.
Gohan is erased.