Kid Goku [GT Fandub Voice Test]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Kid Goku [GT Fandub Voice Test]

Post by El Diabeetus » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbfzlw1iI6M

Yep, I'm voicing Kid Goku, in my own GT fandub (Yep, I'm being an asshole and self casting for Kid Goku), and guess who's playing SSJ4 Goku? Masako-kun/MasakoX will be SSJ4 Goku/Adult Goku (Z flashbacks in 64), so yeah. This is just a preview to see what people think of my Kid Goku and showing how he uses incorrect words like "ain't". The lines said are based off of the Japanese Script (Official FUNimation Subs).

This fandub for now will be Episodes 61-64.

The music is from the Dragon Ball Z: BGM Collection, I tried to find music that was equivalent to the music used in the Original Japanese Version of GT. I would use GT music, but a lot of it hasn't been released.

And notice how with the narrator I didn't go, FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL GT! *WWE Announcer or Semi-depressing sounding narrator.*

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Not a bad voice at all.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:36 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:Not a bad voice at all.
Thanks, and right now I'm currently on the VAA (Voice Acting Alliance, bkev and Azure are there too.) I'm currently casting people, other than the Goku's. Whoo, if there's more responses like your's, I won't have to worry about if I fucked up Goku's voice.