A New Fandub Series on Youtube: DBZRemixed

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzforlife

A New Fandub Series on Youtube: DBZRemixed

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm

OK ITS IN FAN CREATED WORKS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJsKmniml0

Can you guys check out our new fandub series called DBZRemixed and tell us how we can improve our voice acting skills, thanks!

PLEASE PLEASE. Watch The Video.

P.S

Please dont lock this thread, We are not trying to Spam or be Rude, We are just trying to get our show out, And we've worked a lot on this. (5000 Hours) No Joke.

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:39 pm

I seriously think VegettoEX is locking your threads for a reason.

And by the way, if you advertise a credible translated script, spell your character names correctly. It's Radditsu raw, not 'Radittsu'.

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:40 pm

jda95 wrote:I seriously think VegettoEX is locking your threads for a reason.

And by the way, if you advertise a credible translated script, spell your character names correctly. It's Radditsu raw, not 'Radittsu'.
Thanks and ok

We'll fix it.

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Umm guys, not trying to be rude or anything, we're just letting you know that DBZRemixed isn't necessarily using Akira Toriyama's terms, but instead JAPANESE terms. I.e. Kurillin, Chi Levels, etc.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:44 pm

No, I don't care if this video gave me a handjob and a million dollars I'm not watching a fandub where the characters go "HEY BEJITA-SAN WHERE IS YAHM-OO-CHA!"

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:45 pm

I'd watch a fandub that said "HEY BEJITA-SAN WHERE IS YAHM-OO-CHA!" if it gave me a hand-job and a million dollars.

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:45 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:No, I don't care if this video gave me a handjob and a million dollars I'm not watching a fandub where the characters go "HEY BEJITA-SAN WHERE IS YAHM-OO-CHA!"
Please dont be rude we are not doing that.

We say " I am prince Bejita "

Tweaker
Regular

Post by Tweaker » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Can I just start trolling this guy? Because I really feel like it.

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Tweaker wrote:Can I just start trolling this guy? Because I really feel like it.
What are we doing wrong?

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Dbzforlife wrote:
NeptuneKai wrote:No, I don't care if this video gave me a handjob and a million dollars I'm not watching a fandub where the characters go "HEY BEJITA-SAN WHERE IS YAHM-OO-CHA!"
Please dont be rude we are not doing that.

We say " I am prince Bejita "
Uh...yes you ARE doing that. Why would you pronounce the word like that when you have a perfectly good Romanization to use? It's not like you're changing an inaccurate dub name to a reasonable Romanization of the pun. You're literally pronouncing "Vegeta" with a bad Japanese accent.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:50 pm

If someone wants to legitimately talk about this trailer, go ahead and do so.

Keep in mind, Dbzforlife, that you have already made a pretty negative impression with those that have responded. You claim to be using "Japanese phrases", but have listed certain things that aren't even present in the Japanese version or language, itself. You've posted two additional threads after having them locked. Not much of a winning streak, right there.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm thinking that was a joke, NeptuneKai.

On topic:
The acting is pretty good. Xlovexdeathxpainx is a good choice for Bulma. I have her casted in a project I'm working on as well.

A couple of characters had bad mic quality. You should consider getting better microphones if you want this to be accepted as a real replacement of the FUNimation dub.

Like I said, keep in mind copyright restrictions may prevent you from sharing this work.
Last edited by Innagadadavida on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 pm

VegettoEX wrote:If someone wants to legitimately talk about this trailer, go ahead and do so.

Keep in mind, Dbzforlife, that you have already made a pretty negative impression with those that have responded. You claim to be using "Japanese phrases", but have listed certain things that aren't even present in the Japanese version or language, itself. You've posted two additional threads after having them locked. Not much of a winning streak, right there.
Thank you VegettoEX, but understand that we aren't trying to be mean or rude, and we said terms not phrases....

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:I'm thinking that was a joke, NeptuneKai.
Keep in mind they are the people who had this gem of an exchange

"no it's not, this is fan-made..."

"Its being created by UltraJacktorZ Studios." Not to mention they are indeed spouting phrases like "Kakarotto" and "Radditsu"

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm

We are Re- Dubbing the scene so that is why we want advice so we can improve in out next take.

Satan-Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Satan-Sama » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Dbzforlife wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:If someone wants to legitimately talk about this trailer, go ahead and do so.

Thank you VegettoEX, but understand that we aren't trying to be mean or rude, and we said terms not phrases....
Like there is SUUUUUCH a difference. You're a fucking troll.
KRILLIN'S IN DA HOUSE!
AND HE IS LOOKING MONDO COOL!
SO DON'T BE CRAMPIN' HIS STYLE!

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Dbzforlife wrote:Thank you VegettoEX, but understand that we aren't trying to be mean or rude, and we said terms not phrases....
No-one said you're being "mean" or "rude". They said you're being incorrect according to what you just said. Which is true.

You want to use Japanese terms? Awesome. "Chi" isn't a Japanese term. "Kurillin" is a combination of the original Japanese name and FUNimation's name change.

Additionally, very few people are looking for an English dub of the series with spoken dialogue like "Bejiita". Trust me... I know this all too well, having used the word "Saiya-jin" in videos before, and that's not even close to constantly using direct-pronunciations for EVERY name.
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Satan-Sama wrote:
Dbzforlife wrote:

Like there is SUUUUUCH a difference. You're a fucking troll.
Please why would would you say that, We just want Advice. We are not Trolling.

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Satan-Sama wrote:Like there is SUUUUUCH a difference. You're a fucking troll.
Seriously, dude. Not appropriate. If this is truly a "troll", won't it be dealt with?

Dbzforlife

Post by Dbzforlife » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:00 am

VegettoEX wrote:
Satan-Sama wrote:Like there is SUUUUUCH a difference. You're a fucking troll.
Seriously, dude. Not appropriate. If this is truly a "troll", won't it be dealt with?
Thank You