How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kinisking
I Live Here

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Post by kinisking » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:19 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:One is of Gohan's last awesome moment in recent time, his SSJ4 transformation in heroes. The last time he got thrown a bone in a cool way.

The other is a hilarious homage to Mega Man 7, but with Tails having destroyed the Kukku Army Base as he did in his game gear game. Somecallmejohnny's review was hilarious, his animations were funny, and I like Tails. So it was perfect.
What? You didn't like him getting one hit ko'd by Beerus in Super and Freeza in RoF? You didn't like how even in-universe characters seem to trash talk him about his lack of training? You don't absolutely love how they made one trait of his, his only defining trait which completely removed any complexity of his character? Must not be a real Gohan fan..

I chose my avatar because Hit is amazing and I really love their effect for his invisible ki blasts.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:47 pm

I 'choose' this as my avatar as I really, truly do not know how to make an avatar and I really truly need help on the matter. :?
So help

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 am

Picked a new avatar.
I like Akko smilling :oops: + Little Witch Academia anime will debut in just 4 days!
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:49 am

Gog wrote:I 'choose' this as my avatar as I really, truly do not know how to make an avatar and I really truly need help on the matter. :?
So help
In the Fan Works Section, there is a thread called Avatars Galore Dragon balll and more where people from the forum can make you an avatar that you ask for. Check it out!

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:43 am

Hmm. Does mine need any further explanation? No? Okay, just checking.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:02 am

Because these beautiful and magnificent muscles have been passed down the Armstrong line for generations!! :mrgreen:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Because Batman Begins is one of my favorite movies ever, and his face is priceless.

When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Mine is the best graphic novel character ever, Scott Pilgrim. Sadly, this 6-volume series has not had any new media since 2010 and has been forgotten by everyone. A few people still remember the movie but the movie has nothing on the books and butchers almost everything.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:26 pm

<--- I voice this guy in a vidya game
floofychan333 wrote:Mine is the best graphic novel character ever, Scott Pilgrim. Sadly, this 6-volume series has not had any new media since 2010 and has been forgotten by everyone. A few people still remember the movie but the movie has nothing on the books and butchers almost everything.
And yet it's still loads of fun and my favorite movie!
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:01 pm

The S wrote:<--- I voice this guy in a vidya game
floofychan333 wrote:Mine is the best graphic novel character ever, Scott Pilgrim. Sadly, this 6-volume series has not had any new media since 2010 and has been forgotten by everyone. A few people still remember the movie but the movie has nothing on the books and butchers almost everything.
And yet it's still loads of fun and my favorite movie!
I won't say it isn't a good movie, it's just I found the movie considerably less relatable than the books and I vastly prefer the books.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:33 am

Been a little Eazy-E kick. Real muthaphuckkin G's, is one of the best diss tracks of all time.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 am

Gohan's first steps towards being the harem king of Dragonball

He could have dodged it a million times, go home sleep and eat before it was even thrown, yet he choose not to
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:18 am

Realized what I was missing in my life was what Freeza would look like as a human, wasn't disappointed

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 pm

(Potential Naruto Part II spoilers)
[spoiler]Seriously love Obito's design, even having not seen any of Naruto Shippūden yet. Figured I'd follow up with my Tobi avatar as well.
Image[/spoiler]
MyAnimeList | AniList

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:35 am

Because the last time I changed my avatar it was September. It's time. Decided on baseball ace Gokû. If something more fun avatar-wise happens over the course of the remaining 3 filler eps I'll pull from there.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 pm

Anime Kitten wrote: Snip
Mate, your current avatar is a real good one, would you mind letting me know when you are done with it? I am quite fond of it, would like to use it myself
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm

Can't edit my previous post, so a double post had to be made..
My current avatar is this dance, what is in this dance that compells me to watch it again and again is still a mystery..
How can I not keep it my avatar, shame gif can't be long enough to cover the entire video

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Mate, your current avatar is a real good one, would you mind letting me know when you are done with it? I am quite fond of it, would like to use it myself
Sure thing! Super Great Saiyaman is just too cool to pass up. :mrgreen:
MyAnimeList | AniList

DBS916
Regular

Post by DBS916 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:06 pm

My old Photobucket account was purged so I lost all my old avatars. Found this while browsing Beavis on Google image search. It's the infamous "hippie ripper" from Beavis and Butt-Head.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I updated my avatar and change it to this cool scene [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Mostly active on discord.