"Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle" Official Discussion Thread

Post by kidhero1000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Anyone know if we're getting a special 170 million banner to celebrate the milestone and when?

Can't wait for Legendary God form Broly to be make into an LR card.
He devolved into saying only one word. Time to hit the ol' cosmic trail.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 pm

kidhero1000 wrote:Anyone know if we're getting a special 170 million banner to celebrate the milestone and when?

Can't wait for Legendary God form Broly to be make into an LR card.
LR cards don't work like that. Broly God is everything but memorable.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Oh they'll find away. He's just too popular not to milk him with every transformation.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:21 pm

kidhero1000 wrote:Oh they'll find away. He's just too popular not to milk him with every transformation.
Broly is popular, not his God form. LR cards are exclusive to characters with iconic moments or that the fanbase likes. How is a form that Broly is going to use in a shitty 4D movie popular enough to get a LR?

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:11 am

MisteryOne wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:Oh they'll find away. He's just too popular not to milk him with every transformation.
Broly is popular, not his God form. LR cards are exclusive to characters with iconic moments or that the fanbase likes. How is a form that Broly is going to use in a shitty 4D movie popular enough to get a LR?
Really? Cause saw one of those online Petitions in hopes for Toei to make a God Broly canon in the next arc, and it's getting a bunch of signatures from his fanbase. Regardless, if there is one Characters that defies all logic, and could buck the LR requirement trend, it's him.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:44 am

kidhero1000 wrote:
MisteryOne wrote:
Really? Cause saw one of those online Petitions in hopes for Toei to make a God Broly canon in the next arc, and it's getting a bunch of signatures from his fanbase. Regardless, if there is one Characters that defies all logic, and could buck the LR requirement trend, it's him.
There are literally online petitions for everything on the Internet. There is one that tries to «show the truth» about man never arriving at the moon. There are some DB ones that are stupid as well like one that wants Toei to reanimate the entire ROF arc to just add Yamcha and Chiaotzu in some scenes.And it doesn't represent the entire fanbase at all. And expecting Broly to become "canon" is stupid, not only because the canocity of Super as most people understand it is basically zero, but also because we got Kale. And point still stands, Broly God is in no way more popular that the rest of the LRs of the game (including his normal self) and he doesn't have an iconic moment at all. If you feel happy thinking it can happen go for it I suppose, but it definetly won't. It's completely baseless to think that just because it's Broly it will break preestablised rules of the rarity of a DB game, specially when there are characterd way more popular than him, specially in Japan.

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:51 pm

MisteryOne wrote:
kidhero1000 wrote:
MisteryOne wrote: Broly is popular, not his God form. LR cards are exclusive to characters with iconic moments or that the fanbase likes. How is a form that Broly is going to use in a shitty 4D movie popular enough to get a LR?
There are literally online petitions for everything on the Internet. There is one that tries to «show the truth» about man never arriving at the moon. There are some DB ones that are stupid as well like one that wants Toei to reanimate the entire ROF arc to just add Yamcha and Chiaotzu in some scenes.And it doesn't represent the entire fanbase at all. And expecting Broly to become "canon" is stupid, not only because the canocity of Super as most people understand it is basically zero, but also because we got Kale. And point still stands, Broly God is in no way more popular that the rest of the LRs of the game (including his normal self) and he doesn't have an iconic moment at all. If you feel happy thinking it can happen go for it I suppose, but it definetly won't. It's completely baseless to think that just because it's Broly it will break preestablised rules of the rarity of a DB game, specially when there are characterd way more popular than him, specially in Japan.

Wait and see guy. Just wait and see. :D

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:27 pm

God Broly will make his way into this game or Heroes maybe not now but he will either way, now he in Super is most likely not happening that would just be too much, not that i hate the idea or anything.

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 am

No sense in anticipating this banner cause there is a 90% chance you'll waste all your stones, and receive nothing for the money/effort spent in acquiring them

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:57 am

kidhero1000 wrote:No sense in anticipating this banner cause there is a 90% chance you'll waste all your stones, and receive nothing for the money/effort spent in acquiring them
Welcome to Dokkan.

If you do the math my 400 stones gives me a decent chance of getting SSj4 Vegeta.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:15 am

Gosh, there's so much to do right now. :crazy: I'mnot expecting to get any of the SS4s off that banner, but there's plenty of free stuff and the waifu banner I can be happy with.

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello maintence my old friend. :x

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Holy summon rates, Batman! Just got SSJ4 Vegeta and Rose Black in the same summon :o loving this event!

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:52 pm

I did three multis in a row and got nothing but trash. Not a single SSR. After my freebie I ended up getting Great Ape Bardock, SSB Goku and Vegeta, Golden Frieza, SS GT Trunks and Syn Shenron. I wasn't expecting to get any of the SS4 cards but still kind of annoying. I'm really pissed that they lumped the waifu banner and Legendary Gohan into that god damn ticket banner. I was actually looking forward to that and now the only way to pull on it is to do SS4 multis! What horse shit!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 am

It was exclusive to Japan and will likely never come overseas, meaning Bandai won't touch it. (Same reason we havent gotten the Heroes banner)

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:38 pm

3 pulls just for SSJ4 VEGETA, 3 pulls and nothing of substance for Goku's banner. 1 SSJ4 is better than none :D

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Help with how to vote for the LR Banner Website? When I go on, I only see a "Share on Facebook" Button.

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

kidhero1000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kidhero1000 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 pm

That share button is how you vote.

So it's been 2 years of dokkan battle. That's great, but I gotta know something. Where dat Hirudegarn at doe? :?

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:12 pm

I must have been blessed. In my 25 Stone Multi I got SSj4 Vegeta. Waited a few hours and then did Goku's 25 Stone multi and got SSj4 Goku. Wow. But now I need Super STR units since I have none, so I'll keep summoning on SSj4 Goku's banner and try to get SSj3 GT Goku and SSj GT Trunks.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Lucky me! First Summon on the SS4 Banners, I got SS4 Vegeta! Next Up, Goku...

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34