DragonBall Z Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: DragonBall Z Abridged

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
Gog wrote:No, the voice, besides certain points. At least in my opinion, just. Wasn't that impressive
Huh...the only nitpick I had with it was that his voice sounded strained at times. But it was AWESOME other than that! The guy sounded like some sort of demonic minotaur!
Yeah, when he screamed Kakarot, it was bestial. But other than that, it was, just meh

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Gog wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:My favorite line was, "Your hair looks like lavender, but smells like strawberries."
Ironically enough, my favourite Broly line, was when he was the Legendary super saiyan, he shouted Kakarot, Kakarot. KAKAROT those were Broly's best lines. In my opinion
Didn't he mispronounce "Kakarot" the first time in that line? XD

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:54 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Gog wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:My favorite line was, "Your hair looks like lavender, but smells like strawberries."
Ironically enough, my favourite Broly line, was when he was the Legendary super saiyan, he shouted Kakarot, Kakarot. KAKAROT those were Broly's best lines. In my opinion
Didn't he mispronounce "Kakarot" the first time in that line? XD
No. It was the third one that only mattered

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:Raditz has a relationship with Princess Snake like in Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu.
Wait what?
Thank you, DNA for posting this here originally:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19321&start=20#p580371

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:Raditz has a relationship with Princess Snake like in Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu.
Wait what?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Oh, oh my, I can just think all of the potential hilarity from that. Relationship

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:49 am

Oh god, the Puddin rap. What level of cringe is this!?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 am

Kanassa wrote:Oh god, the Puddin rap. What level of cringe is this!?
A whole new kind of beast. Not seen in the cringe wilds. Believed to be a new species entirely.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:53 am

Kanassa wrote:Oh god, the Puddin rap. What level of cringe is this!?
Nah that'd be the Shadow the Hedgehog LP. Which I am almost certain was chosen so they could say the edgy joke a bunch of times like everyone in the world already has....and also horribly get details wrong (Which is par for the course honestly). Seriously I'm curious who'd want to make a counter of how many times that joke is used?
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:16 am

If they ever abridge Super, I suggest they make Zeno act obviously evil (think maybe Mr. Popo and Freeza combined) but Goku is completely oblivious to it and still thinks he's a nice guy.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:28 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:If they ever abridge Super, I suggest they make Zeno act obviously evil (think maybe Mr. Popo and Freeza combined) but Goku is completely oblivious to it and still thinks he's a nice guy.
Shit that's good. Hope they actually do that

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:

[spoiler]ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage[/spoiler]
That is brilliant.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Broly will be in for a big surprise, when he returns in Movie 10, and find out what happened to his wife :D
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Man not a great week for TFS plays. Kirran misses out on Batman, though Hbi2k was fine taking his spot. Then the worst LP I think they did ever with Shadow....man did that feel so lazy and feel like an easy pass of an LP...never cringed harder, and I don't like that game...

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:12 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:Man not a great week for TFS plays. Kirran misses out on Batman, though Hbi2k was fine taking his spot. Then the worst LP I think they did ever with Shadow....man did that feel so lazy and feel like an easy pass of an LP...never cringed harder, and I don't like that game...
I thought their worst LP was Dragon ball xenoverse 2, now don't get me wrong their was plenty of enjoyable moments. But they were just so bad at the game, that they even started making fun of the fact that they are so bad, also half of the problems they blamed on the game was just them sucking. Also I'm still stunned at the fact that they took three episodes to beat freeza and Coola one of the easiest missions

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Gog wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:Man not a great week for TFS plays. Kirran misses out on Batman, though Hbi2k was fine taking his spot. Then the worst LP I think they did ever with Shadow....man did that feel so lazy and feel like an easy pass of an LP...never cringed harder, and I don't like that game...
I thought their worst LP was Dragon ball xenoverse 2, now don't get me wrong their was plenty of enjoyable moments. But they were just so bad at the game, that they even started making fun of the fact that they are so bad, also half of the problems they blamed on the game was just them sucking. Also I'm still stunned at the fact that they took three episodes to beat freeza and Coola one of the easiest missions
Nah at least they didn't tell the same jokes over and over again that has been done to death for over a decade ago. It's the equivalent of having DBZ jokes like "Lol Yamcha sucks cause he sucks." "Krillin always dies." "How long are they gonna charge that attack, 10 billion episodes." "Oh look they're getting constipated" "Yelling contest time." "Krillin the pussy." Etc. That's what watching this LP was basically...except with Sonic....

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Nah at least they didn't tell the same jokes over and over again that has been done to death for over a decade ago. It's the equivalent of having DBZ jokes like "Lol Yamcha sucks cause he sucks." "Krillin always dies." "How long are they gonna charge that attack, 10 billion episodes." "Oh look they're getting constipated" "Yelling contest time." "Krillin the pussy." Etc. That's what watching this LP was basically...except with Sonic....
Yeah, I know, never bothered to watch it, but I'm using this as an excuse to rag on their Xenoverse two play-through. Puddin is a failed abortion of a character, yes we all love Puddin, but the main problem with her is that we had three whole guy's building her, so she never once became as good as she could.

They openly called hits move's trash, even though, everyone and their mother uses his moves in pvp, as their quintessentially god like, in comparison to what they got. Death meteor? Who even uses that?

They never once managed to fight Rhymestyle or Seereax, I'm still salty about that. They keep on insisting that their is no skill in this game, when their is skill in the game, and they just suck. This one was most noticeable during the epic FC V PG where they kept on insisting the AI was cheating, when in actuality they were only capable of doing what you were doing.

Honestly I can't wait for frogut, but please Kirran, Grant, and Lani. Git gud

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Gog wrote:Honestly I can't wait for frogut, but please Kirran, Grant, and Lani. Git gud
I think he's gonna be in Fusions when they do that, at least I hope Frogurt is gonna be the fusions character. Could also end up being someone new or an old favourite perhaps.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:44 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Gog wrote:Honestly I can't wait for frogut, but please Kirran, Grant, and Lani. Git gud
I think he's gonna be in Fusions when they do that, at least I hope Frogurt is gonna be the fusions character. Could also end up being someone new or an old favourite perhaps.
No, they basically confirmed that Frogurt was coming back in Xenoverse 3. Also they can't actually make an arcosian in Dragon ball fusions, so I'd hope to see someone making a new. Like a certain son of Popo.

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Gog wrote:Also they can't actually make an arcosian in Dragon ball fusions,
THEY ARE NOT CALLED ARCOSIANS! They are the Freeza Race! Anyway, i actually like TFS plays Shadow the Edgehog. Pretty entertaining to me. Now i wnnt to see them play Sonic '06. That would be fun!

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:01 pm

simtek34 wrote:
Gog wrote:Also they can't actually make an arcosian in Dragon ball fusions,
THEY ARE NOT CALLED ARCOSIANS! They are the Freeza Race! Anyway, i actually like TFS plays Shadow the Edgehog. Pretty entertaining to me. Now i wnnt to see them play Sonic '06. That would be fun!
Why would I call them the Freeza race? ITS LIKE CALLING HUMANS THE HITLER RACE, They are the Arcosians until they get an official name. Until. Then. Arcosian, ARCOOOO~SSSSIIIAAANNN... We all want to see them play sonic 06