Did Z have a preview for its series?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Did Z have a preview for its series?

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 am

know at the end of Z there was a preview for GT which can be found on the dragon box,and super had a preview for itself from the end of kai,but did Z have a preview after ball was done? I know this is an odd question but I gotta fact check for my daily dragon ball facts series I'm doing. Also I HIGHLY doubt it,but did ball have a preview it's show before it aired? Like from another toei made show? Probably not but I thought I'd ask in case someone knew. Haha. Thanks.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: Did Z have a preview for it's series?

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:43 am

If I remember correctly for the older shows:

The original Dr. Slump had a preview for Dragon Ball.
Dragon Ball had a preview for Dragon Ball Z.
Dragon Ball Z had a preview for Dragon Ball GT.
Dragon Ball GT had a preview for the Dr. Slump remake.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Did Z have a preview for it's series?

Post by Hujio » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:57 am

Yes, all of the TV series had previews that aired with the preceding series, as TheDevilsCorpse laid out above. Of the original three TV series, only GT's preview was included on its respective Dragon Box. The previews for both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z were omitted, for some unknown reason. However, you can watch their previews in our "My Dragon Box Isn't Perfect?!" feature on the main website (scroll down to the Next Episode Preview section). It should be noted that these previews for the original series were more next episode previews than series previews like what was seen for Dragon Ball Super at the end of Kai. Hope that helps! :D
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::