"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:02 am

Still no Tree of Might stage footage?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:27 am

ArchedThunder wrote:Still no Tree of Might stage footage?
Not yet, for some reason everyone who records gameplay have to be pushed before they pick the new stuff...
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 am

Kanassa wrote:
Not yet, for some reason everyone who records gameplay have to be pushed before they pick the new stuff...
If I was there the first stage I'd even pick would be Tree of Might... they shoulda put it in the new trailer.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:38 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
If I was there the first stage I'd even pick would be Tree of Might... they shoulda put it in the new trailer.
I now imagine the people at dimps...
Employee 1: Hey, why didn't we put any footage of that new stage in the trailer?
Employee 2:There was no need, Ii'm sure everyone playing the demo has uploaded footage of it by now.
Employee 1: Uh, sir? No one's played the new stage yet.
Employee 2: What!? Why!?
Employee 1: Everybody just seems to always want to play as Goku on the World Tournament Stage.
Employee 2: But nobody likes the World Tournament Stage!

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:51 am

Kanassa wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Not yet, for some reason everyone who records gameplay have to be pushed before they pick the new stuff...
I now imagine the people at dimps...
Employee 1: Hey, why didn't we put any footage of that new stage in the trailer?
Employee 2:There was no need, Ii'm sure everyone playing the demo has uploaded footage of it by now.
Employee 1: Uh, sir? No one's played the new stage yet.
Employee 2: What!? Why!?
Employee 1: Everybody just seems to always want to play as Goku on the World Tournament Stage.
Employee 2: But nobody likes the World Tournament Stage!
I like that they added confetti to the tournament stage... lol.
Speaking of, I really hope this game has a regular tournament mode that you can play by yourself or with friends (both offline and on) like the Raging Blast games.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:55 am

I also hope that we get the otherworld tournament as stage, and an inside buu stage.

Kanassa wrote:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:20 am

When. Will. The. Beta. Start.

Titanfall 2 has already had their beta underway (which is pretty damn good) and that game is being released on the same day as Xenoverse, at least for us Europe, and there has been no indications of when the beta will start. This is getting quite worrying, and I'm starting to think that any open beta may not happen.
Last edited by Lord Beerus on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:22 am

Lord Beerus wrote:When. Will. The. Beta. Start.

Titanfall 2 has already had their beta underway (which is pretty damn good) and that game is being released on the same as Xenoverse, at least for us Europe, and there has been no indications of when the beta will start. This is getting quite worrying, and I'm starting to think that any open beta may not happen.
Well, we know that there will be an open beta and a closed beta, so we should e hearing about it soon

Kanassa wrote:

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 am

Lord Beerus wrote:When. Will. The. Beta. Start.

Titanfall 2 has already had their beta underway (which is pretty damn good) and that game is being released on the same as Xenoverse, at least for us Europe, and there has been no indications of when the beta will start. This is getting quite worrying, and I'm starting to think that any open beta may not happen.
I'm betting during TGS.

dualist
Regular

Post by dualist » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:11 am

Man! That trailer was dope! I'm so interested in these boss battles. They might as well just transition this game to an MMO. The 6 vs 1 is just a really interesting mechanic and it has me beyond hype. Lot of interesting tidbits in this trailer. October 25th can't come fast enough! I've already warned my wife that I'll be nerding out for a little while...lol.
Playing Xenovoerse on PS4
PSN Tag: Dualist721

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:28 am

Some new HD images for y'all:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:39 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Some new HD images for y'all:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
Nice shot of Vegeta's ass...

Kanassa wrote:

Psycho50501
Beyond Newbie

Post by Psycho50501 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:40 am

Bandai Namco Entertainment has released new screenshots and an updated features list for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2! Take a look at them below along with the exciting trailer from yesterday. Some of the screenshots were posted before as well, but this time they are in HD!

About Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Developed to fully utilize the power of current generation gaming consoles and PCs, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Features
Relive Dragon Ball Emblematic Events – Enemies from different timelines enter the story of Drgaon Ball.
Bigger and Better – Explore a massive, all-new hub with hundreds of players and activities. Conton City is more than seven times bigger than Toki Toki City! You can now fly around the city with up to 300 other players!
Exhalting Fights Await – Fast-paced battles, smooth 60 FPS and gorgeous HD graphics for even more epic fights.
Your Character, Your Way – Choose among thousands of customization options to create your own character and build up your power.
New Local and Online Battles – Fight through new, classic, and team battles with up to 6 players, including characters from Dragon Ball Super.
A Year of Free Updates and New Content Awaits – Extend your Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 experience for at least an entire year from the release, and enjoy tons of new content through regular free updates.
Thousands of customizing options sounds interesting....

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:46 am

It seems there will be two Oozarus for Nappa, one with full armor and the other without it.
I've come to tear you apart, Sharpshot!

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:47 am

I'm really curious as to what the free updates will include. I imagine at the very least we'll get new PQs and new customization pieces, but I wonder if free updates will ever include like one character or something, even if ultimately they are just a clone.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:48 am

A thousand customization options? Figured we already had that many last game. :think:
ArchedThunder wrote:I'm really curious as to what the free updates will include. Imagine at the very least we'll get new PQs and new customization pieces, but I wonder if free updates will include like one character or something.
It's possible, but I'd expect it to just be an alternate costume, or someone who's not super-exciting.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:51 am

Anime Kitten wrote:A thousand customization options? Figured we already had that many last game. :think:
ArchedThunder wrote:I'm really curious as to what the free updates will include. Imagine at the very least we'll get new PQs and new customization pieces, but I wonder if free updates will include like one character or something.
It's possible, but I'd expect it to just be an alternate costume, or someone who's not super-exciting.
Maybe we'll finally get Vegeta's nose as a customiation option!

Kanassa wrote:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:52 am

Kanassa wrote:Maybe we'll finally get Vegeta's nose as a customiation option!
Oh, please no. :lol:
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:53 am

Kanassa wrote: Maybe we'll finally get Vegeta's nose as a customiation option!
Or as a weapon.

Spenzer
Beyond Newbie

Post by Spenzer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:54 am

Kanassa wrote: Nice shot of Vegeta's ass...
This game is FILLED with nice asses. I mean, have you seen Android 16 his ass? :o