Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DBZ Macky » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:28 am

Ash57 wrote:Gohan > Piccolo
It's a manga fact
There is no thing such as "fact" in the manga.
If the Daizenshuu or Weekly Shonen Jump contradicts the manga, you could either just disregard one source OR you could try to find a loophole around whatever was stated.

Gohan's base power may have shot up due to his anger, higher than Piccolo's even. But due to his lack of skill with Ki Blasts, he was unable to make full use of his power. Piccolo on the other hand, had a greater maximum output because of his experience with Ki. He knew the Bakurikimaha, the Makankosappo, so we can assume that whatever attack he used against Nappa would be pretty deadly as well. His base power had been surpassed but not his maximum output.

My numbers:
Piccolo= 2,000
Piccolo (Ki blast against Nappa)= 3,500
Gohan= 2,240
Gohan (Angry Masenko)= 2,800

What do you think?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Ash57
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ash57 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:17 am

DBZ Macky wrote:
Ash57 wrote:Gohan > Piccolo
It's a manga fact
There is no thing such as "fact" in the manga.
If the Daizenshuu or Weekly Shonen Jump contradicts the manga, you could either just disregard one source OR you could try to find a loophole around whatever was stated.

Gohan's base power may have shot up due to his anger, higher than Piccolo's even. But due to his lack of skill with Ki Blasts, he was unable to make full use of his power. Piccolo on the other hand, had a greater maximum output because of his experience with Ki. He knew the Bakurikimaha, the Makankosappo, so we can assume that whatever attack he used against Nappa would be pretty deadly as well. His base power had been surpassed but not his maximum output.

My numbers:
Piccolo= 2,000
Piccolo (Ki blast against Nappa)= 3,500
Gohan= 2,240
Gohan (Angry Masenko)= 2,800

What do you think?
That is what i have as well
"No matter how many times you spend on these forums. No matter how arrogant you are, you'll eventually lose a debate. So stop and admit that you're not omniscient"

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:10 am

I would appreciate if you guys could share your Dragon Ball (Pre Z) and Raditz Arc power levels.
Also, is it possible that Piccolo Daimao was referring to his Bakurikimaha when he said that the power he was displaying against Goku was not even half of his full power?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:57 am

DBZ Macky wrote:I would appreciate if you guys could share your Dragon Ball (Pre Z) and Raditz Arc power levels.
Also, is it possible that Piccolo Daimao was referring to his Bakurikimaha when he said that the power he was displaying against Goku was not even half of his full power?
I'm currently revising my Pre-Saiyan power levels with the intent of rectifying the difference between the "Piccolo didn't use half of his power" and the official numbers, so you'll have to wait a little while for those. As far as your idea about the Bakurikimaha, I like it. At this time period in the series, when a character says things like "now I'll give you a taste of my real power" or something of the like, they usually display a new technique or ability, rather than just powering up. Tenshinhan said something like that when he used his Taiyoken against Jackie Chun in the 22nd Budokai, as did Piccolo when he extended his arms to grab Kuririn in the 23rd Budokai. Major props for getting creative. :thumbup:
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:43 pm

Upon some consideration, I've decided that my previous power levels are much too low and have come up with a new list:

Last edited by TheUltimateNinja on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:31 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Upon some consideration, I've decided that my previous power levels are much too low and have come up with a new list:
Overall, pretty good. I do have a few issues:
1) What would Goku's healthy full power in the Android arc? You only have his sick levels listed. Also I'd make his sick level at least as powerful as he was a year ago, since it was only Gohan and Piccolo who noticed that Goku wasn't fighting as well as he should've been. If he had been less than half as strong as he was last time we saw him, others would've noticed.

2) I think you have Trunks during the Android arc a little too high. Remember, he didn't have the full three years to train like everyone else.

3) Grade 3 Trunks is a bit too close to Perfect Cell's strength, don't you think? The way Cell was talking, there should be a sizable gap between them.

4) In the Boo arc, I don't think Goku that much stronger than Gohan. In your list, Goku's Super Saiyan 1 form is almost as strong as Gohan's SS2, which seems a bit... off to me. I'd either bump Goku down a few notches or bump Gohan and the Super Saiyans from the previous arc up.

5) Kaioshin should be stronger than Piccolo. Piccolo admits this right in the manga. On a similar note, Kibito is implied to be about as strong as Gohan's base form in the manga, and this is confirmed in the databooks.

6) More of a nitpick than anything else, but your formatting was a little hard to read. I'd suggest using the spoiler function to make it a bit more manageable. Something more like this
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:56 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Upon some consideration, I've decided that my previous power levels are much too low and have come up with a new list:
Overall, pretty good. I do have a few issues:
1) What would Goku's healthy full power in the Android arc? You only have his sick levels listed. Also I'd make his sick level at least as powerful as he was a year ago, since it was only Gohan and Piccolo who noticed that Goku wasn't fighting as well as he should've been. If he had been less than half as strong as he was last time we saw him, others would've noticed.

2) I think you have Trunks during the Android arc a little too high. Remember, he didn't have the full three years to train like everyone else.

3) Grade 3 Trunks is a bit too close to Perfect Cell's strength, don't you think? The way Cell was talking, there should be a sizable gap between them.

4) In the Boo arc, I don't think Goku that much stronger than Gohan. In your list, Goku's Super Saiyan 1 form is almost as strong as Gohan's SS2, which seems a bit... off to me. I'd either bump Goku down a few notches or bump Gohan and the Super Saiyans from the previous arc up.

5) Kaioshin should be stronger than Piccolo. Piccolo admits this right in the manga. On a similar note, Kibito is implied to be about as strong as Gohan's base form in the manga, and this is confirmed in the databooks.

6) More of a nitpick than anything else, but your formatting was a little hard to read. I'd suggest using the spoiler function to make it a bit more manageable. Something more like this
Whoops, forgot the closing spoiler tags on most of 'em.

Anyway, to address your points:
1: I can't really give healthy Goku a power level since he has no feats, but if I had to I'd say around = to or slightly below Vegeta. Also, I think it's fine to have Goku's sick power level that low since it's still far above the humans and they've never seen him actually fight before, so naturally they'd feel his power's amazing even if it's much lower than it should be.

2: He did have 8 months, in which time he presumably got into a few confrontations with the androids of the future which would have boosted his power, plus he stated he was nearly strong enough to take on 1 android from the future on his own, which suggests a good deal of improvement since even though the future's androids were weaker, they were still at least mid-SSJ tier.

3: Well, Cell did say Trunks surpassed him in power at that time. I'm going to take his word at face value and say Trunks really did become stronger than Cell's "Base" form and the power Cell displayed vs Goku and Gohan was really a lesser variant of the SSJ states.

4: I'm basing that off Vegeta's reaction to Goku's power. Vegeta's approaching Kid Gohan's power level and feels confident taking on Teen Gohan even before he sees how weak he's become, so I think it's fair to say he's nearly as powerful as Kid Gohan. However, the second he catches a glimpse of Goku's power he immediately realizes he stands no chance and feels he needs a power boost to take him on, and I think for him to give up like that immediately Goku would have to be a good deal above him.

5: That's debatable since Kaioshin's ki can't be sensed properly, but sure, I'll change it.

6: As I stated above, I messed up my formatting and now I can't edit my post anymore. Didn't know about the 1 edit limit, guess I ought to use the preview button more often, huh?

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Fortunately, if edit limits are a thing (I'm not sure myself), they don't apply to mods. Fixed your spoiler tags for you.
DBZ Macky wrote:I would appreciate if you guys could share your Dragon Ball (Pre Z) and Raditz Arc power levels.
My Saiyan-arc numbers can be seen in the series list I keep linked in my signature. Other than a few from Dragon Ball Minus, I don't have any pre-Raditz numbers in my list... yet. There was some discussion a page or two back along the lines you mentioned, about ways to rationalize various "several times" and "full power" and what-not statements in late Dragon Ball and reconcile them with the official numbers. They led to me deciding to take a whack at making some numbers from the 22nd Budokai through the 23rd, but I haven't quite gotten around to it.
Dragon Ball ended in 1997.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote: Whoops, forgot the closing spoiler tags on most of 'em.

Anyway, to address your points:
1: I can't really give healthy Goku a power level since he has no feats, but if I had to I'd say around = to or slightly below Vegeta. Also, I think it's fine to have Goku's sick power level that low since it's still far above the humans and they've never seen him actually fight before, so naturally they'd feel his power's amazing even if it's much lower than it should be.

2: He did have 8 months, in which time he presumably got into a few confrontations with the androids of the future which would have boosted his power, plus he stated he was nearly strong enough to take on 1 android from the future on his own, which suggests a good deal of improvement since even though the future's androids were weaker, they were still at least mid-SSJ tier.

3: Well, Cell did say Trunks surpassed him in power at that time. I'm going to take his word at face value and say Trunks really did become stronger than Cell's "Base" form and the power Cell displayed vs Goku and Gohan was really a lesser variant of the SSJ states.

4: I'm basing that off Vegeta's reaction to Goku's power. Vegeta's approaching Kid Gohan's power level and feels confident taking on Teen Gohan even before he sees how weak he's become, so I think it's fair to say he's nearly as powerful as Kid Gohan. However, the second he catches a glimpse of Goku's power he immediately realizes he stands no chance and feels he needs a power boost to take him on, and I think for him to give up like that immediately Goku would have to be a good deal above him.

5: That's debatable since Kaioshin's ki can't be sensed properly, but sure, I'll change it.

6: As I stated above, I messed up my formatting and now I can't edit my post anymore. Didn't know about the 1 edit limit, guess I ought to use the preview button more often, huh?
1) Goku is presumably about as strong as Vegeta, since Piccolo wasn't quite sure whether or not Vegeta had actually surpassed him, though since we don't actually see a healthy Goku fight during this time period, I can understand why you didn't include him. On the subject of sick Goku, the Earthlings did sense him when he had his little sparring match with Trunks. I'd say that Goku started off at a level comparable to what he had three years ago, and slowly got weaker and sloppier. Something like:
[spoiler]Son Goku(Yardrat): 4,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 200,000,000
3 years later: 5,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 250,000,000
-- sick: 200,000,000 and falling
-- drained: 50,000,000[/spoiler]
2) Trunks was in the same range as Goku and Vegeta, but he was clearly on the low end of that group. See Trunks' amazement at seeing Vegeta fight evenly (at first) with Android No. 18 as evidence.

3) I think you might've misunderstood me. I think Grade 3 Trunks should be stronger than what you stuck him at. When discussing Trunks' power, Cell says he surpasses him by a decent margin. You have them almost as strong as each other.

4) I agree that Goku should've been significantly stronger, but not monstrously so. Going back to the Goku/Vegeta/Trunks thing, there's a decent gap, but they're still in the same general range as each other. My personal levels for them are as follows:
[spoiler]Son Gohan: 64,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 3,200,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 2: 6,400,000,000

Vegeta: 75,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 3,750,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 2: 7,500,000,000
Majin Power-up: 90,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 4,500,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 2: 9,000,000,000

Son Goku: 90,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 4,500,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 2: 9,000,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 3: 36,000,000,000[/spoiler]

But hey, it's your list.
5) It's not really debatable. Piccolo outright says Kaioshin is stronger than him in the manga, and one of the Daizenshuu confirms this, saying that Kaioshin's power is vastly superior to Piccolo's.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 pm

DanielSSJ wrote: Snip.
Well, due to the rather unintuitive 1 edit limit which I don't really understand the purpose for, it's much too late to make any changes to that post but I'll consider your points should I make another list.

1: Neither Trunks nor Goku went all out in that little skirmish, though. Though I guess since Trunks said each of his slashes could take Frieza down they must have been fighting at least at a level of ~140 million or so. Well, my 90 million applies to around the time he tried the Kamehameha against 19 and started performing badly, so sure, we'll say he started off a good deal stronger, but not quite up to his Yardrat self, maybe ~180-190 million.

2: To me ~10% is a pretty large gap in power. Vegeta beat both Dodoria and Zarbon pretty easily with smaller gaps, but I guess I'd be fine with taking Trunks down to about 4.5-4.8 million. Judging by his performance vs the androids 5 million seems to be more acceptable, though, since though he was one shotted pretty quickly the androids had to put some level of effort into getting rid of him whereas if he weaker he would have been casually destroyed like the rest.

3: Ah, whoops. Anyway, 1.1-1.22 is a gap of over 10%, enough for Trunks dominate Cell if it wasn't for his speed disadvantage. I think Cell didn't actually go up to 1.2 until the end when he decided to show Trunks the futility of his efforts.

4: A 75-90 gap, or 20%, though quite large and enough for Goku to thrash Vegeta, doesn't seem like enough to completely dissuade Vegeta to me. I could reduce my gap to ~33% and have Goku at 75 million though.

5: Point taken.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:26 pm

I wasn't going to post them yet but screw it, here you go (See signature). Super's power levels are obviously subject to change since it's still going.

Anyone feel free to comment on it or point out any mistakes.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:38 am

Piccolo might have meant "less than half my power" in literal terms, rather than whatever battle power abstracts it to. Note that Piccolo later blows up a city with a blast in a display of power literally thousands of times above Tenshinhan's Kikoho at the 22nd Budokai, which was stated to be capable of easily killing both himself and 22nd Budokai Goku.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:16 am

RandomGuy96 wrote:Piccolo might have meant "less than half my power" in literal terms, rather than whatever battle power abstracts it to. Note that Piccolo later blows up a city with a blast in a display of power literally thousands of times above Tenshinhan's Kikoho at the 22nd Budokai, which was stated to be capable of easily killing both himself and 22nd Budokai Goku.
I agree, that might've been a possibility. We already know that battle powers don't scale linearly so that could've very well been the case... except for the fact that Freeza at 50% is quite literally using 50% of his battle power.
And it's just... weird when your battle power list looks like this:
Old Piccolo Daimao (Full Power)= 240
Old Piccolo Daimao ("50%")= 200
Kaboom wrote: My Saiyan-arc numbers can be seen in the series list I keep linked in my signature. Other than a few from Dragon Ball Minus, I don't have any pre-Raditz numbers in my list... yet. There was some discussion a page or two back along the lines you mentioned, about ways to rationalize various "several times" and "full power" and what-not statements in late Dragon Ball and reconcile them with the official numbers. They led to me deciding to take a whack at making some numbers from the 22nd Budokai through the 23rd, but I haven't quite gotten around to it.
I'd love to see you try to make a Pre-Z list. It's an added bonus that you might be able to reconcile them with official numbers!
ZombieVito wrote: I wasn't going to post them yet but screw it, here you go (See signature). Super's power levels are obviously subject to change since it's still going.

Anyone feel free to comment on it or point out any mistakes.
Thanks a lot for posting them :D
As expected I agree with almost all of them. At the moment I'm working on Pre Z battle powers so a couple of nitpicks for that era:

Bacterian was praised for his herculean strength by Yamcha.
Going by Anime filler, he was able to crush Krillin and make him turn red (then blue) in much the same way Oozaru Vegeta crushed Goku. Still, Krillin was grossed out so that wouldn't account for much. I'd put him just a little bit closer to Yamcha.

Ranfan should be lower than Satan IMO.
Her ONLY feat was hitting an off-guard Nam and make him wince with pain.
According to me, she should be the only 21st Budokai finalist weaker than Satan because her feat is really not that impressive when you consider the Sorbet laser gun scene. I'd still put her close to Satan though, since she legitimately cleared the preliminaries, as implied by Jackie not nose bleeding everywhere.
According to your PL for Satan, I'll give her a 5.7.
Also, stronger than BoDB Goku? The guy who broke 3 bricks with a finger?

Orin temple bullies turned out to be preliminary fodder. They just need to be a bit above BoDB Krillin, no need for them to be able to slam Krillin through 3 stone columns or break 3 bricks with one finger.
They did cut a glass clean with a karate chop in anime filler though. They were still the strongest preliminary fighters that didn't qualify though IMO.

Black was implied to be stronger than Blue, no?
He put up quite a fight against Post-Karin Goku.

I'd lower Buyon, atleast to be below Pre-Karin Goku. He was able to break free of the Monster's jaws albeit with some effort. Maybe. I'll put him a bit above Giran, offensively of course.

I don't have the source but IIRC, Toriyama said that Arale would PROBABLY beat 22nd Budokai Goku. I would put her a little above Karin. Obviously, this is just the power she displayed, not her full capability.

I'd put Silver at 6.5 and White at 5.5. Lower than Satan since they have no real feats.
Mostly because Anime Silver's feats are nothing compared to Anime Satan's.

When you put Murasaki above BoDB Goku, it's only because of his speed right?
I can't see him breaking 3 bricks with a finger.

Do Dracula Man and Invisible Man need to be above BoDB Goku? We know from Sorbet's laser gun scene, that if one gets caught off-guard, then Battle Power makes no difference. I'd say Krillin wasn't expecting Dracula Man to suck his blood and Yamcha obviously couldn't see his opponent neither hear his footsteps. IIRC, the fighers didn't even take a hit from Yamcha and Krillin that they'd tanked so they have NO feats at all.

Small nitpick, but Baba should be equivalent to an Old Hag, I'd at the very least give her a 2.

Uncommon opinion, but Chappa doesn't necessarily need to be a lot stronger than Gohan. IIRC the preliminary matches had a time limit. I think everyone was worried because they though it would be a close fight and could go either way, They were underestimating Goku's skill when comparing it to a fighter who won a Budokai without being touched. I would put him as equal to Gohan.

Apparently, Yajirobe is the toughest opponent that Goku's faced even though he saw a guy fly into the sky and destroy the f'kin Budokai Stadium... What are your thoughts on that?

Piano above Mr. Satan :lol:

So Chiaotzu DID surpass Roshi in the 23rd Budokai :clap:

How would you explain Yamcha still being below 22nd Budokai Goku in the 23rd Budokai?
And Tenshinhan still being below Piccolo Daimao.

Tao's got insane gains by just being turned into a Cyborg wouldn't you say? Too bad Freeza had shitty technology except for multiple super speedy space pods and Google glasses that could identify how strong someone was. Maybe those scientists REALLY hated Freeza and just made him a little stronger so Cold wouldn't question about what the fuck was going on.

How would you explain the Z-Warriors getting minimal gains in 5 years? I could think Goku would get cocky and also need to SOMEWHAT look after his family, but I can't think of why Tenshinhan would get so less stronger. Perhaps they hit their limit, and needed to train with Kami to get stronger? But then how did they get stronger in the Androids Arc? Because they were sparring with each other?

I know the battle powers for Bubbles and Gregory are official but it's just too funny when Bubbles could literally finger flick both BoDB Oozaru Goku AND 21st Budokai Oozaru Goku.

Also, I think Satan decreased somewhat in power over the years, how about this-
Satan (Cell Games)= 6.66
Satan (Buu Arc)= 6.6
Satan (EoZ)= 6

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:11 am

DBZ Macky wrote: Bacterian was praised for his herculean strength by Yamcha.
Going by Anime filler, he was able to crush Krillin and make him turn red (then blue) in much the same way Oozaru Vegeta crushed Goku. Still, Krillin was grossed out so that wouldn't account for much. I'd put him just a little bit closer to Yamcha.
Well anything over Mister Satan is herculean strength for a normal human IMO and he really didn't do anything impressive.
DBZ Macky wrote: Ranfan should be lower than Satan IMO.
Her ONLY feat was hitting an off-guard Nam and make him wince with pain.
According to me, she should be the only 21st Budokai finalist weaker than Satan because her feat is really not that impressive when you consider the Sorbet laser gun scene. I'd still put her close to Satan though, since she legitimately cleared the preliminaries, as implied by Jackie not nose bleeding everywhere.
According to your PL for Satan, I'll give her a 5.7.
Also, stronger than BoDB Goku? The guy who broke 3 bricks with a finger?
But she did manage to dodge a punch from a serious Nam. A punch is also a bit different from a laser shot. It should be easier to damage someone with a Ki laser than a punch.
DBZ Macky wrote: Orin temple bullies turned out to be preliminary fodder. They just need to be a bit above BoDB Krillin, no need for them to be able to slam Krillin through 3 stone columns or break 3 bricks with one finger.
They did cut a glass clean with a karate chop in anime filler though. They were still the strongest preliminary fighters that didn't qualify though IMO.
I think 9 is fine, they should have a decent gap.
DBZ Macky wrote: Black was implied to be stronger than Blue, no?
He put up quite a fight against Post-Karin Goku.
If Black was stronger than Blue, I feel Red wouldn't have him as his assistant.
DBZ Macky wrote:
I'd lower Buyon, atleast to be below Pre-Karin Goku. He was able to break free of the Monster's jaws albeit with some effort. Maybe. I'll put him a bit above Giran, offensively of course.
I honestly just have him at that number because I wanted more fighters in the 30's range. :lol:
He could be anywhere really since Goku didn't defeat him by normal combat.
DBZ Macky wrote: I don't have the source but IIRC, Toriyama said that Arale would PROBABLY beat 22nd Budokai Goku. I would put her a little above Karin. Obviously, this is just the power she displayed, not her full capability.
It was an interview with him and he never said which Goku. The interview was published around the Piccolo Daimao arc, so I assumed it was that Goku.
DBZ Macky wrote: I'd put Silver at 6.5 and White at 5.5. Lower than Satan since they have no real feats.
Mostly because Anime Silver's feats are nothing compared to Anime Satan's.
I really don't like using decimals lol.
DBZ Macky wrote: When you put Murasaki above BoDB Goku, it's only because of his speed right?
I can't see him breaking 3 bricks with a finger.
Yeah. Remember that the scouter numbers don't just measure strength.
DBZ Macky wrote: Do Dracula Man and Invisible Man need to be above BoDB Goku? We know from Sorbet's laser gun scene, that if one gets caught off-guard, then Battle Power makes no difference. I'd say Krillin wasn't expecting Dracula Man to suck his blood and Yamcha obviously couldn't see his opponent neither hear his footsteps. IIRC, the fighers didn't even take a hit from Yamcha and Krillin that they'd tanked so they have NO feats at all.
Didn't really put much thought on them really. As long as they are weaker than Yamcha it's OK.
DBZ Macky wrote: Small nitpick, but Baba should be equivalent to an Old Hag, I'd at the very least give her a 2.
I don't like repeating numbers on the same arc. :lol:
DBZ Macky wrote: Uncommon opinion, but Chappa doesn't necessarily need to be a lot stronger than Gohan. IIRC the preliminary matches had a time limit. I think everyone was worried because they though it would be a close fight and could go either way, They were underestimating Goku's skill when comparing it to a fighter who won a Budokai without being touched. I would put him as equal to Gohan.
I can't see the gang losing their minds over by Goku defeating an opponent as strong as the opponent he already defeated 3 years prior.
DBZ Macky wrote: Apparently, Yajirobe is the toughest opponent that Goku's faced even though he saw a guy fly into the sky and destroy the f'kin Budokai Stadium... What are your thoughts on that?
He's talking about endurance. Not power.
DBZ Macky wrote: Piano above Mr. Satan :lol:
Piano has Ki control. He should be stronger.
DBZ Macky wrote: So Chiaotzu DID surpass Roshi in the 23rd Budokai :clap:
I don't see why he shouldn't.
DBZ Macky wrote: How would you explain Yamcha still being below 22nd Budokai Goku in the 23rd Budokai?
And Tenshinhan still being below Piccolo Daimao.
Official numbers.
Is there any concrete evidence that says Yamcha surpassed that Goku?
In Tenshinhan's case he put a good fight against weighted Goku thanks to his superior speed.
DBZ Macky wrote: Tao's got insane gains by just being turned into a Cyborg wouldn't you say? Too bad Freeza had shitty technology except for multiple super speedy space pods and Google glasses that could identify how strong someone was. Maybe those scientists REALLY hated Freeza and just made him a little stronger so Cold wouldn't question about what the fuck was going on.
I use official numbers as often as I can.
DBZ Macky wrote: How would you explain the Z-Warriors getting minimal gains in 5 years? I could think Goku would get cocky and also need to SOMEWHAT look after his family, but I can't think of why Tenshinhan would get so less stronger. Perhaps they hit their limit, and needed to train with Kami to get stronger? But then how did they get stronger in the Androids Arc? Because they were sparring with each other?
Hitting a temporal limit is my best guess.
DBZ Macky wrote: I know the battle powers for Bubbles and Gregory are official but it's just too funny when Bubbles could literally finger flick both BoDB Oozaru Goku AND 21st Budokai Oozaru Goku.
Living in a planet with ten times normal gravity has his perks.
DBZ Macky wrote: Also, I think Satan decreased somewhat in power over the years, how about this-
Satan (Cell Games)= 6.66
Satan (Buu Arc)= 6.6
Satan (EoZ)= 6
I don't decrease anyone's power unless stated.

Thanks for the comments. :)

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:01 am

Okay, I was going through some of your battle power lists and I noticed that most of you have given SSJ Grade 3 a bigger multiplier over SSJ2. I have trouble believing this, mostly because of this quote:
Chapter: 249 (DBZ 55), 7.4
Context: after Vegeta dodges Kui's attack
Kui: Wh…when did you…?!”
Vegeta: “When my battle power rises, it means that my speed raises too.”
This seems to imply that a person with a higher battle power ALMOST ALWAYS has a higher speed.
This is also one of the reasons why I'm compelled to give Butta and Reacoom the same battle power, they might be faster and tougher than one another respectively, but it all balances out.

With that being said, I'd think about giving SSJ Grade 3 a multiplier of ~90x rather than ~125x like some of you.

Also, what multiplier would you give to False Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:57 am

I was wondering about Frieza. Where do you guys put
  • 2nd form Frieza (Namek)
  • Mecha-Frieza
  • 1st form Frieza (RoF)
  • 4th form Frieza (RoF)
  • Golden Frieza
Personally I put 2nd form Frieza as 1,060,000, a simple x2. As for RoF, I kicked his 1st and 4th forms up by a factor of 10,000 because of that one place (I don't quite remember exactly what it was from, but we have discussed it on Kanzenshuu before) where he said "My power level is 5,300,000,000" (gojuusanoku instead of gojuusanman). But what do you think?
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:35 am

DBZ Macky wrote:Okay, I was going through some of your battle power lists and I noticed that most of you have given SSJ Grade 3 a bigger multiplier over SSJ2. I have trouble believing this, mostly because of this quote:
Chapter: 249 (DBZ 55), 7.4
Context: after Vegeta dodges Kui's attack
Kui: Wh…when did you…?!”
Vegeta: “When my battle power rises, it means that my speed raises too.”
This seems to imply that a person with a higher battle power ALMOST ALWAYS has a higher speed.
This is also one of the reasons why I'm compelled to give Butta and Reacoom the same battle power, they might be faster and tougher than one another respectively, but it all balances out.

With that being said, I'd think about giving SSJ Grade 3 a multiplier of ~90x rather than ~125x like some of you.

Also, what multiplier would you give to False Super Saiyan and Legendary Super Saiyan?
- The only reason I would give Grade 3 a bigger multiplier is to create a bigger gap between it and Grade 2, which most people make it 1.5x stronger than Super Saiyan, and to make a bigger gap between Trunks and Cell when they fought.
You could justify it, saying that the form has such a heavy focus on raw power that it actually surpasses Super Saiyan 2 by a little bit, but that the speed and mobility loss, coupled with the increased energy drain renders in inferior to Super Saiyan 1.

- To me, False Super Saiyan is the power of Super Saiyan without the stability of a change in form. So it's multiplier would be almost as good as the regular variety, at around 40-fold increase as opposed to the full version's 50-fold increase. Though I like Kaboom's answer:
Kaboom wrote:Son Goku – 90,000
"Super Saiyan" – 900,000 because akira said it was 10x and 50x is a lie and f*** the daiz
- Legendary Super Saiyan is just Broli's unique version of Grade 3, where he doesn't lose any speed because he seems to gain height along with that extra weight, so their power boosts would be identical.

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Dragon Ball [Manga] Power levels!!!!

POWER MULTIPLIERS

[[spoiler]b]Oozaru[/b] – 10x
Super Saiyan – 50x
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 100x
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 150x
Super Saiyan 2 – 250x
Super Saiyan 3 – 1,000x[/spoiler]

Raditz Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 416

Piccolo – 408

Son Gohan – 1
Enraged – 1,307
Oozaru – 13,070

Tenshinhan – 250

Kuririn – 206

Yamcha – 177

Chaozu – 160

Yajirobe – 150

Muten Roshi – 139
Max Power – 180

Kaio of the North – 4,000

Enma Daio – 2,000

Kami of Earth – 340

Mr. Popo – 300

Raditz – 1,200
Oozaru – 12,000[/spoiler]

Saiyan Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 8,000
Kaio-Ken x2 – 16,000
Kaio-Ken x3 – 24,000
Kaio-Ken x4 – 32,000

Son Gohan – 981
Enraged – 1,307
Oozaru – 13,070

Piccolo – 3,000

Tenshinhan – 1,600

Kuririn – 1,500

Yamcha – 1,300

Chaozu – 950

Yajirobe – 600

Saibaimen – 1,200

Nappa – 7,800
Oozaru – 78,000

Vegeta – 18,000
Oozaru – 180,000[/spoiler]

Namek Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 90,000
Kaio-Ken x2 – 180,000
Kaio-Ken x10 – 900,000

Vegeta – 24,000
Post-recovery – 30,000
Post-recovery 2 – 60,000

Son Gohan – 1,500
Power Unlocked – 15,000
Post-recovery – 30,000

Kuririn – 1,500
Power Unlocked – 13,000

Dende – 200
Power Unlocked – 1,000

Muri – 1,500

Young Namekians – 3,000

Nail – 42,000

Freeza – 530,000

Freeza Soldiers – 1,000

Appule – 2,500

Kwi – 18,000

Dodoria – 22,000

Zarbon – 23,000
Transformed – 29,000

Gurd – 6,000

Recoome – 43,000

Butta – 44,000

Jheese – 45,000

Captain Ginyu – 120,000
In Goku's body – 23,000[/spoiler]

Freeza Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 3,000,000
Kaio-Ken x10 – 30,000,000
Kaio-Ken x20 – 60,000,000
Super Saiyan – 150,000,000

Vegeta – 500,000
Post-recovery – 2,500,000

Son Gohan – 200,000
Enraged – 1,000,000
Post-recovery – 700,000
Enraged – 2,000,000

Piccolo – 300,000
Merged with Nail – 1,500,000

Kuririn – 13,000

Freeza – 530,000
Second Form – 1,060,000
Power-Up 1 – 1,200,000
Power-Up 2 – 1,425,000
Third Form – 2,120,000
True Form – 3,180,000
50% Power – 71,250,000
70% Power – 99,750,000
100% Power – 142,500,000[/spoiler]
Mecha Freeza Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 4,000,000
Super Saiyan – 200,000,000

Trunks – 3,600,000
Super Saiyan – 180,000,000

Vegeta – 2,900,000

Piccolo – 2,500,000

Son Gohan – 700,000

Tenshinhan – 20,000

Kuririn – 13,000

Yamcha – 10,000

Chaozu – 6,000

King Cold – 120,000,000

Mecha Freeza – 150,000,000[/spoiler]

Future Arc I

[spoiler]Future Gohan – 3,400,000
Super Saiyan – 170,000,000

Kid Trunks – 60,000
Super Saiyan – 3,000,000

Future Android 18 – 400,000,000

Future Android 17 – 400,000,000[/spoiler]

Artificial Human Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 6,000,000
Super Saiyan – 300,000,000

Vegeta – 6,400,000
Super Saiyan – 320,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 20,000,000
Super Saiyan – 1,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 2,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 3,000,000,000

Trunks – 4,500,000
Super Saiyan – 225,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 19,000,000
Super Saiyan – 950,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 1,900,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 2,850,000,000

Piccolo – 180,000,000
Super Namekian – 400,000,000

Gohan – 4,000,000

Tenshinhan – 40,000

Kuririn – 25,000

Yamcha – 18,000

Chaozu – 9,000

Android 19 – 50,000,000
Post-absorption – 130,000,000

Android 20 – 60,000,000
Post-absorption – 145,000,000

Android 18 – 400,000,000

Android 17 – 400,000,000

Android 16 – 500,000,000

Cell – 250,000,000
Humans Absorbed – 500,000,000
Second Form – 1,000,000,000
Full Power – 1,400,000,000
Perfect Form – 2,800,000,000
Bulked Up – 4,200,000,000[/spoiler]

Cell Games Arc

[spoiler]Son Gohan – 150,000,000
Super Saiyan – 7,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 37,500,000,000
Injured – 18,500,000,000

Son Goku – 130,000,000
Super Saiyan – 6,500,000,000

Vegeta – 97,500,000
Super Saiyan – 4,875,000,000

Trunks – 92,000,000
Super Saiyan – 4,600,000,000

Piccolo – 4,000,000,000

Mister Satan – 7

Cell Juniors – 5,000,000,000

Perfect Cell – 6,750,000,000
Power-Up – 8,000,000,000
Full Power – 10,000,000,000
Bulked Up – 15,000,000,000
"Super Perfect" – 20,000,000,000[/spoiler]

Future Arc II

[spoiler]Trunks – 92,000,000
3 Years Later – 115,000,000
Super Saiyan – 5,750,000,000

Future Android 17 – 400,000,000

Cell – 500,000,000[/spoiler]

Buu Arc

[spoiler]Son Gohan – 130,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 32,500,000,000
Ultimate – 5,000,000,000,000

Son Goku – 160,000,000
Super Saiyan – 8,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 40,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 160,000,000,000

Vegeta – 145,000,000
Super Saiyan – 7,250,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 36,250,000,000
After Babidi's power-up – 160,000,000

Son Goten – 90,000,000
Super Saiyan – 4,500,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 110,000,000
Super Saiyan – 5,500,000,000

Trunks – 93,000,000
Super Saiyan – 4,650,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 110,000,000

Gotenks – 3,200,000,000
Super Saiyan – 160,000,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 4,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 200,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 1,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 4,000,000,000,000

Vegetto – 500,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 25,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 125,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 500,000,000,000,000

Piccolo – 6,000,000,000

Android 18 – 400,000,000

Tenshinhan – 50,000

Kuririn – 22,000

Chaozu – 10,000

Mr. Satan – 6.5

Videl – 7.5
Post training – 8

Dende – 3,000

Rou Kaioshin – 1,500,000

Kibito – 100,000,000

Kaioshin of the East - 6,500,000,000

Kaioshin of the West - 8,000,000,000

Kaioshin of the North - 9,500,000,000

Grand Kaioshin - 100,000,000,000

Kaioshin of the South - 120,000,000,000

Kibito-Kaioshin – 130,000,000,000

Bibidi - 10

Babidi – 10

Spopovich – 25

Yamu – 30

Pui Pui – 60,000

Yakon – 180,000,000

Dabra – 21,500,000,000

Majin Boo – 130,000,000,000

Good Boo – 50,000,000,000

Pure Evil Boo – 80,000,000,000

Evil Boo – 3,250,000,000,000
+ Gotenks – 7,250,000,000,000
+ Gohan – 8,250,000,000,000
+ Piccolo, Goten, & Trunks – 3,267,000,000,000

Buff Boo – 4,500,000,000,000

Pure Boo – 150,000,000,000[/spoiler]

28th Tenkaichi Budokai Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 200,000,000

Vegeta – 190,000,000

Son Goten – 130,000,000

Trunks – 130,000,000

Pan – 20,000,000

Mister Boo – 50,000,000,000

Mister Satan – 6

Oob – 10
Enraged – 180,000,000[/spoiler]

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:59 pm

Dragon Ball [Manga] Power levels!!!!

POWER MULTIPLIERS

[spoiler]Oozaru – 10x
Super Saiyan – 50x
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 100x
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 150x
Super Saiyan 2 – 250x
Super Saiyan 3 – 1,000x[/spoiler]

Raditz Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 416

Piccolo – 408

Son Gohan – 1
Enraged – 1,307
Oozaru – 13,070

Tenshinhan – 250

Kuririn – 206

Yamcha – 177

Chaozu – 160

Yajirobe – 150

Muten Roshi – 139
Max Power – 180

Kaio of the North – 4,000

Enma Daio – 2,000

Kami of Earth – 340

Mr. Popo – 300

Raditz – 1,200
Oozaru – 12,000[/spoiler]

Saiyan Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 8,000
Kaio-Ken x2 – 16,000
Kaio-Ken x3 – 24,000
Kaio-Ken x4 – 32,000

Son Gohan – 981
Enraged – 1,307
Oozaru – 13,070

Piccolo – 3,000

Tenshinhan – 1,600

Kuririn – 1,500

Yamcha – 1,300

Chaozu – 950

Yajirobe – 600

Saibaimen – 1,200

Nappa – 7,800
Oozaru – 78,000

Vegeta – 18,000
Oozaru – 180,000[/spoiler]

Namek Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 90,000
Kaio-Ken x2 – 180,000
Kaio-Ken x10 – 900,000

Vegeta – 24,000
Post-recovery – 30,000
Post-recovery 2 – 60,000

Son Gohan – 1,500
Power Unlocked – 15,000
Post-recovery – 30,000

Kuririn – 1,500
Power Unlocked – 13,000

Dende – 200
Power Unlocked – 1,000

Muri – 1,500

Young Namekians – 3,000

Nail – 42,000

Freeza – 530,000

Freeza Soldiers – 1,000

Appule – 2,500

Kwi – 18,000

Dodoria – 22,000

Zarbon – 23,000
Transformed – 29,000

Gurd – 6,000

Recoome – 43,000

Butta – 44,000

Jheese – 45,000

Captain Ginyu – 120,000
In Goku's body – 23,000[/spoiler]

Freeza Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 3,000,000
Kaio-Ken x10 – 30,000,000
Kaio-Ken x20 – 60,000,000
Super Saiyan – 150,000,000

Vegeta – 500,000
Post-recovery – 2,500,000

Son Gohan – 200,000
Enraged – 1,000,000
Post-recovery – 700,000
Enraged – 2,000,000

Piccolo – 300,000
Merged with Nail – 1,500,000

Kuririn – 13,000

Freeza – 530,000
Second Form – 1,060,000
Power-Up 1 – 1,200,000
Power-Up 2 – 1,425,000
Third Form – 2,120,000
True Form – 3,180,000
50% Power – 71,250,000
70% Power – 99,750,000
100% Power – 142,500,000[/spoiler]
Mecha Freeza Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 4,000,000
Super Saiyan – 200,000,000

Trunks – 3,600,000
Super Saiyan – 180,000,000

Vegeta – 2,900,000

Piccolo – 2,500,000

Son Gohan – 700,000

Tenshinhan – 20,000

Kuririn – 13,000

Yamcha – 10,000

Chaozu – 6,000

King Cold – 120,000,000

Mecha Freeza – 150,000,000[/spoiler]

Future Arc I

[spoiler]Future Gohan – 3,400,000
Super Saiyan – 170,000,000

Kid Trunks – 60,000
Super Saiyan – 3,000,000

Future Android 17 – 400,000,000[/spoiler]

Artificial Human Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 6,000,000
Super Saiyan – 300,000,000

Vegeta – 6,400,000
Super Saiyan – 320,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 20,000,000
Super Saiyan – 1,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 2,000,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 3,000,000,000

Trunks – 4,500,000
Super Saiyan – 225,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 19,000,000
Super Saiyan – 950,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 2 – 1,900,000,000
Super Saiyan Grade 3 – 2,850,000,000

Piccolo – 180,000,000
Super Namekian – 400,000,000

Gohan – 4,000,000

Tenshinhan – 40,000

Kuririn – 25,000

Yamcha – 18,000

Chaozu – 9,000

Android 19 – 50,000,000
Post-absorption – 130,000,000

Android 20 – 60,000,000
Post-absorption – 145,000,000

Android 18 – 400,000,000

Android 17 – 400,000,000

Android 16 – 500,000,000

Cell – 250,000,000
Humans Absorbed – 500,000,000
Second Form – 1,000,000,000
Full Power – 1,400,000,000
Perfect Form – 2,800,000,000
Bulked Up – 4,200,000,000[/spoiler]

Cell Games Arc

[spoiler]Son Gohan – 150,000,000
Super Saiyan – 7,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 37,500,000,000
Injured – 18,500,000,000

Son Goku – 130,000,000

Vegeta – 97,500,000
Super Saiyan – 4,875,000,000

Trunks – 92,000,000

Piccolo – 4,000,000,000

Mister Satan – 7

Cell Juniors – 5,000,000,000

Perfect Cell – 6,750,000,000
Power-Up – 8,000,000,000
Full Power – 10,000,000,000
Bulked Up – 15,000,000,000
"Super Perfect" – 20,000,000,000[/spoiler]

Future Arc II

[spoiler]Trunks – 92,000,000
3 Years Later – 115,000,000
Super Saiyan – 5,750,000,000

Future Android 17 – 400,000,000

Cell – 500,000,000[/spoiler]

Buu Arc

[spoiler]Son Gohan – 130,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 32,500,000,000
Ultimate – 5,000,000,000,000

Son Goku – 160,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 160,000,000,000

Vegeta – 145,000,000
Super Saiyan – 7,250,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 36,250,000,000
After Babidi's power-up – 160,000,000

Son Goten – 90,000,000
Super Saiyan – 4,500,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 110,000,000

Trunks – 93,000,000
Super Saiyan – 4,650,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 110,000,000

Gotenks – 3,200,000,000
Super Saiyan – 160,000,000,000
Post-RoSaT – 4,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 200,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 1,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 4,000,000,000,000

Vegetto – 500,000,000,000
Super Saiyan – 25,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 125,000,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 500,000,000,000,000

Piccolo – 6,000,000,000

Android 18 – 400,000,000

Tenshinhan – 50,000

Kuririn – 22,000

Chaozu – 10,000

Mr. Satan – 6.5

Videl – 7.5
Post training – 8

Dende – 3,000

Rou Kaioshin – 1,500,000

Kibito – 100,000,000

Kaioshin of the East - 6,500,000,000

Kaioshin of the West - 8,000,000,000

Kaioshin of the North - 9,500,000,000

Grand Kaioshin - 100,000,000,000

Kaioshin of the South - 120,000,000,000

Kibito-Kaioshin – 130,000,000,000

Bibidi - 10

Babidi – 10

Spopovich – 25

Yamu – 30

Pui Pui – 60,000

Yakon – 180,000,000

Dabra – 21,500,000,000

Majin Boo – 130,000,000,000

Good Boo – 50,000,000,000

Pure Evil Boo – 80,000,000,000

Evil Boo – 3,250,000,000,000
+ Gotenks – 7,250,000,000,000
+ Gohan – 8,250,000,000,000
+ Piccolo, Goten, & Trunks – 3,267,000,000,000

Buff Boo – 4,500,000,000,000

Pure Boo – 150,000,000,000[/spoiler]

28th Tenkaichi Budokai Arc

[spoiler]Son Goku – 200,000,000
Super Saiyan – 10,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 50,000,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 200,000,000,000

Vegeta – 190,000,000
Super Saiyan – 9,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 2 – 47,500,000,000
Super Saiyan 3 – 190,000,000,000

Son Goten – 130,000,000

Trunks – 130,000,000

Oob – 185,000,000

Pan – 20,000,000

Mister Boo – 50,000,000,000

Mister Satan – 6[/spoiler]

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

How strong was Korin supposed to be again?