How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Post by Anime Kitten » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:43 pm

I have to support #18 carrying on ROF Gohan's legacy! But seriously, tracksuits are awesome.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:I have to support #18 carrying on ROF Gohan's legacy! But seriously, tracksuits are awesome.
Not to mention the incredibly adorable look she's throwing Krillin's way. :mrgreen:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Not to mention the incredibly adorable look she's throwing Krillin's way. :mrgreen:
What better way to encourage the two finally fighting together? :D It'll be interesting to see Krillin potentially interact with #17, too. A 3-man team with them and #18 would be awesome!
MyAnimeList | AniList

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:36 am

Anime Kitten wrote:I have to support #18 carrying on ROF Gohan's legacy! But seriously, tracksuits are awesome.
Yamamuro butchered that head angle, though. Maybe your avatar should just be the tracksuit.
Retired.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:19 am

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
Yamamuro butchered that head angle, though. Maybe your avatar should just be the tracksuit.
Yeah she kinda looks like a snake.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:47 pm

As someone who thinks GT is on par than Super (both mediocre), I thought I'd throw some love its way.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Post by Kunzait_83 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:Even if he's my least favorite (vocal) N.W.A member, I love this picture and the hat makes it so much better.
KInda impossible to look at that avatar and not be instantly reminded of this particular Christmas... uh... "classic"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpgpDbt7VhM
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Because Gohan getting backhanded by his dad is too hilarious of a visual to let go of.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:Yamamuro butchered that head angle, though. Maybe your avatar should just be the tracksuit.
:lol: Nah, it doesn't bother me unless I think about it. The only thing that Mr. Yamamuro messes up that really bugs me is misplaced mouths (such as on his poster commemorating Super #66 & #67).
MyAnimeList | AniList

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:59 am

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Need I go on?
Retired.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Goku has my favorite design now that Gohan's bang is gone, plus he's a great character!
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

nite_jay
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by nite_jay » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm

I really liked this picture of Hit but I also wanted to stay Christmas themed, so I made this. Not trying to steal ArchedThunder's avatar I swear lol.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:35 am

My favorite N.W.A member. His work on "Efil4zaggin" is amazing. His solo stuff is also good.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:31 am

That's me when I gotta study

The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Big Green The Yoshi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Green The Yoshi » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:48 am

I really like One Piece and its busty females, and I think Vivi is a great character, so I chose her as my avatar.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:21 pm

I have my Christmas theme avatar up!
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Mine is Christmas-themed as well. It comes from el-maky-z on DeviantArt. The source image can be found in the deviation's description.
MyAnimeList | AniList

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 am

One is of Gohan's last awesome moment in recent time, his SSJ4 transformation in heroes. The last time he got thrown a bone in a cool way.

The other is a hilarious homage to Mega Man 7, but with Tails having destroyed the Kukku Army Base as he did in his game gear game. Somecallmejohnny's review was hilarious, his animations were funny, and I like Tails. So it was perfect.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:18 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:The other is a hilarious homage to Mega Man 7, but with Tails having destroyed the Kukku Army Base as he did in his game gear game. Somecallmejohnny's review was hilarious, his animations were funny, and I like Tails. So it was perfect.
I know! The Tails thing was hillarious!

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Chibi + Merged Zamasu = Perfection

It's from Squira130 from Deviantart, found it while bored searching for Super fan-arts.