I don't think Akira has forget about Lunch

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lujin_16
Regular

I don't think Akira has forget about Lunch

Post by Lujin_16 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I think the reason is that the super saiyan idea came from her and that's why Akira don't want to bring her back otherwise some people would be
confused with Lunch transforming into yellow hair(Female Super Saiyan)

Scarz
I Live Here

Re: I don't think Akira has forget about Lunch

Post by Scarz » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:46 pm

I seriously doubt that. My guess, he doesn't know what to do with her. So either forgotten or just left her out because fuck-all.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:10 pm

Lunch was specifically written out of the story following the 23rd Budokai. Whether or not Toriyama or the additional Toei scenario writers "remember" her really isn't relevant to much as it stands right now. #17 was written out of the story, too, and he's back, so maybe Lunch will be back. Maybe she won't. Maybe she'll be name-dropped. Maybe she won't. It's not really a conversation to be had just yet, in my opinion. No-one's really mentioned Upa as-of-late, either, for what it's worth.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:15 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Lunch was specifically written out of the story following the 23rd Budokai. Whether or not Toriyama or the additional Toei scenario writers "remember" her really isn't relevant to much as it stands right now. #17 was written out of the story, too, and he's back, so maybe Lunch will be back. Maybe she won't. Maybe she'll be name-dropped. Maybe she won't. It's not really a conversation to be had just yet, in my opinion. No-one's really mentioned Upa as-of-late, either, for what it's worth.

Hey if Toriyama can bring the Pilaf gang than anything is possible. Strangely enough she was in 2008 special. I wonder what reaction to that was like? :p

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:50 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Lunch was specifically written out of the story following the 23rd Budokai. Whether or not Toriyama or the additional Toei scenario writers "remember" her really isn't relevant to much as it stands right now. #17 was written out of the story, too, and he's back, so maybe Lunch will be back. Maybe she won't. Maybe she'll be name-dropped. Maybe she won't. It's not really a conversation to be had just yet, in my opinion. No-one's really mentioned Upa as-of-late, either, for what it's worth.
...they could mistake him with Uub...

:?
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.