"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kinisking
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by kinisking » Sun May 07, 2017 10:56 pm

You know what would be amazing though ? End of episode. Freeza tells Goku that they'res no way he'd join. Suddenly, they hear an "It's not like you'd be of use.. what you really need is me ". In walks cell. You guys would probably hate it but I'd love it.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:57 pm

kinisking wrote:You know what would be amazing though ? End of episode. Freeza tells Goku that they'res no way he'd join. Suddenly, they hear an "It's not like you'd be of use.. what you really need is me ". In walks cell. You guys would probably hate it but I'd love it.
I'd take it. At least it's not Freeza again and I'd be more curious about Cell than Freeza since Freeza has been done to death.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Beyond
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Beyond » Sun May 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Plz no. It's not true it can't be. I'm so sorry buu fans. You didn't deserves this.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 pm

kinisking wrote:You know what would be amazing though ? End of episode. Freeza tells Goku that they'res no way he'd join. Suddenly, they hear an "It's not like you'd be of use.. what you really need is me ". In walks cell. You guys would probably hate it but I'd love it.
I wont mind, just write Cell like Marvel are doing it with Loki in the Avengers.

The worst about Freeza joining Team U7 is that Toppo, Jiren and the rest of the Universe will be truly convinced Goku is evil. Jiren is going to be triggered with this...

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun May 07, 2017 11:02 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
I'd take it. At least it's not Freeza again and I'd be more curious about Cell than Freeza since Freeza has been done to death.
Fukkatsu no "C" is real.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:02 pm

This shit with buu is just fucking awful
Rof:slept
U6:failed the test/slept
Black arc: not even there
Now:slept again
This some fucking bullshit man it like Akita hates creativity and prefers same old shit.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Sun May 07, 2017 11:02 pm

The show's officially jumped the shark. Fuck! Why did I let myself get hyped for this arc? I should have known something fucking stupid would happen soon enough. God dammit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6gzOcTNKwE

If it was Cell or someone NOT NAMED FREEZA I might be a little less pissed off.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun May 07, 2017 11:03 pm

Just thought about Cell too. Much better than the eighth (ninth..?) appearance of Freeza.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 pm

The shit has officially hit the fan.

They don't do anything with characters like Trunks or Goten, and now Buu keeps getting screwed over and Yamcha is passed over for Roshi. And Freeza AGAIN.

Why not give screentime to characters who need it for once?

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Now to wait for Bardock to complete the package.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Rozay
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rozay » Sun May 07, 2017 11:04 pm

I know, I know... Freeza again. Yeah, that part is uncreative to say the least. But to be honest, I like the prospect of seeing Freeza teaming up with the main guys. I kinda thought from the start that we needed at least one true villain for this group to be truly interesting. Plus I'm one of those (I guess few) that really liked Golden Freeza. I think there's potential in a SSB Goku, Vegeta and Golden Freeza big fight against the three main Pride Troopers, for example.

The thing I HATE is that Buu is out again. Really? Why Buu again? Personally, I love him, his fighting style, and was really excited to see him kick ass against Universe 9. I would gladly trade Roshi for Freeza, there's million possible reasons, but they seem hell bent on having him be integral to this team, so fine. Trade Tenshinhan then. I would love for him to get a spotlight, but if I had to choose him or Buu, I'll take Buu any time. Plus, it's been done in the Universe 6 arc.

I'm really disappointed in that part. I was kinda fantasizing about seeing Buu and Freeza together, honestly.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun May 07, 2017 11:05 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:Now to wait for Bardock to complete the package.
This would be cool. Freeza says he rather ceases to exist before helping them and then they get Bardock suggested.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

ConfusedPhantom
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ConfusedPhantom » Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Bringing back Freeza kind of gives Resurrection F purpose in the grand scheme of Super, and it'll bring some more drama to the plate. I'm liking the potential here. ....but what I don't like is Buu being left off. ....AGAIN. Honestly, with this news, you'd expect Krillin and 18 to drop out. But, really I'd rather Muten Roshi or Tenshinhan drop out. Buu is too fun to watch for him to just....go away. ....again. >_>; -sigh-

Beyond
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Beyond » Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 pm

It should have been Tien or Roshi. They are the least cared about among who we have I think. Do we need 3 human? Gohan should have just punched Tien too hard next episode, and almost killed him.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:07 pm

This makes the whole teamwork and strategy thing fucking retarded.
What's the point when u have a guy like freeza who hates everyone on the team
Why not switch Roshi and tien with goten and trunks
They sure as hell aren't shotgun terms of power especially compares to the kids.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun May 07, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm gonna be happy if goku officially told everyone the cause of Omni king sadism tournament because he brought frieza, that would make me happy and finally ending the lame way to build drama but still they jumped the shark, I'm Just watching this because Krillin,gohan, roshi and Tien is there :thumbup: they better be revelant
dbzfan7 wrote:Now to wait for Bardock to complete the package.
oh boy I can't wait for Bardock, better bring naho here instead of Toyo
Beyond wrote:It should have been tien or roshi. They are the least cared about among who we have I think. do we need 3 human? Gohan should have just punched tien too hard next episode, and almost killed him.
are you dissing on my boi roshi, he's awesome and he needs to stay along with Tien, Buu already had his time to shine
Last edited by The gr on Sun May 07, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mostly active on discord.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sun May 07, 2017 11:08 pm

Imagine Freeza comes back and finds out that he can train longer than 4 months in the Room of Spirit and Time. He will be Zenou's level. Or even Sorbet's Ring level.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Sun May 07, 2017 11:10 pm

I hope Goku promises 10 million Zenni to Freeza to try to get him to join. Something about the idea of Goku bribing him with money is just funny to me. Even more so since there is no money.
Last edited by Boo Machine on Sun May 07, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

Nekis13
Regular

Post by Nekis13 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:10 pm

pacz360 wrote:This makes the whole teamwork and strategy thing fucking retarded.
What's the point when u have a guy like freeza who hates everyone on the team
Why not switch Roshi and tien with goten and trunks
They sure as hell aren't shotgun terms of power especially compares to the kids.
Because it changes things up. Having a bad guy have to suck it up and fight with the very people he despises, it can make up for a lot of more tension and drama.

Done right, the interactions Frieza can have with the cast could be the best. Still hurts not having Buu tho.
stay edgy

DeviantArt Thing: Drawings and stuff, also Dragon Ball

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun May 07, 2017 11:12 pm

They could have add 12 member instead of 10, Yamcha​ and frieza,I mean 96 is way better than 80
Mostly active on discord.