Pick your gods of destruction and creation for U7

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Re: Pick your gods of destruction and creation for U7

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Gog wrote:It may be a generic choice, but Freeza's definitely the best candidate for a God Of Destruction, he just destroys, and destroys with no care in the world. And well, with Freeza as the hypothetical God of Destruction for Universe 7 I'd say that Goku is now the best option to be the God of Creation, they'd fiercely compete against one and the other to see who's the best God.
GoDs aren't supposed to carelessly destroy planets just for fun. They're supposed to be able to wisely choose which planets are worth preserving and which ones should be destroyed, so Freeza would be a terrible GoD.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:41 pm

I have thought of my guys for gods of destruction and creation.

Android 16 as my God of destruction. He would actually observe and examine which world is worth sparing. He would probably destroy all the lifeless worlds first than go to examine the other worlds.

Dende as god of creation; because he actually cares about doing his job. And in Dbo he actually deactivated the dragon balls because of they're missuse

DBS916
Regular

Post by DBS916 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:07 am

God of Creation: Kibito
God of Destruction: Piccolo

Kibito is the best qualified character to replace Shin if anything were to happen to him. Also, Piccolo would be a great God of Destruction. Not only is he powerful enough to perform his duties, he's also reasonable and will be able to bring the best out of his universe without destroying innocent life.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:38 pm

What about having North Kaio become a Kaioshin?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/