Dragonball songs that tell a story

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Dragonball songs that tell a story

Post by NeptuneKai » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 pm

Is there any Dragonball song that tells a story? Such as a song that has a clear begining to a final solution. Vegeta's cooking hell comes to mind but is there any others? I'm doing a school assignment and I'm planning to do it on Dragonball and prove how nerdy I am.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

kvon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by kvon » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:36 pm

I think "Omoide no Tenkaichi Budokai", or "Memories of the Tenkaichi Budokai", tells a story of, as the title suggests, memories of the tournaments. I've heard the singing the participants' names, and then the Budokai number afterwards. I think the names are from the 21st to the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. That's the only song I can think of right now.
kvon is an alternative name to Kevin

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:49 pm

kvon wrote:I think "Omoide no Tenkaichi Budokai", or "Memories of the Tenkaichi Budokai", tells a story of, as the title suggests, memories of the tournaments. I've heard the singing the participants' names, and then the Budokai number afterwards. I think the names are from the 21st to the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. That's the only song I can think of right now.
That sounds cool, I'll look it up! Thanks
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight