4th Volume of DBGT Anime Comic

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DaSuperBaby

4th Volume of DBGT Anime Comic

Post by DaSuperBaby » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:15 pm

Is there a fourth volume of the Dragon Ball GT Anime Comic, or is it still just the three Evil Dragons-arc volumes? Also, if there's anyone who has them, could you show me some pages of the comic's Ultimate Dragon Balls arc, please?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: 4th Volume of DBGT Anime Comic

Post by Xeogran » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:37 am

I saw on the Saikyo Jump site that they indeed adapted the Black Star arc into the anime comic version, but I'm not sure where it would be available now since it's been a while.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:30 pm

My friends, we do have an actual full website, too!

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2019/06/05/d ... beginning/

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2023/07/07/s ... 023-issue/

After completing the Evil Dragons arc that it started with, the Dragon Ball GT Anime Comic serialization in Saikyo Jump looped back around to the beginning of the series and ran through to completion of the Baby arc. That was just a few months back. It was "replaced" with a new colorization of the Sand Land manga, and there has been no announcement of a hiatus status or possible return at any point to cover the Super 17 arc. No further collected print volumes have been released other than the four Evil Dragons arc volumes.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DaSuperBaby

Post by DaSuperBaby » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Specifically after the September 2019 issue where it looped back around to the beginning of the series, do you know which issues of Saikyō Jump contain chapters of the GT Anime Comic?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:53 pm

All of them, up through the end of the arc as noted in the news post.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DaSuperBaby

Post by DaSuperBaby » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:21 pm

Oh, sorry. For some reason I thought it wasn't every month. Thank you, sir!

reducepomp

Post by reducepomp » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:42 am

As far as I know, there are only three volumes for the Dragon Ball GT Anime Comic, covering the Evil Dragons arc. I'm not aware of a fourth volume. Unfortunately, I don't have access to show you any pages from the Ultimate Dragon Balls arc.
Dive into the realm of sand, uncovering the strategies for sustainable management and conservation, ensuring the longevity and vitality of our precious shorelines.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:51 am

reducepomp wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:42 am As far as I know, there are only three volumes for the Dragon Ball GT Anime Comic, covering the Evil Dragons arc. I'm not aware of a fourth volume. Unfortunately, I don't have access to show you any pages from the Ultimate Dragon Balls arc.
Nah, not only. As I said before, the Saikyo Jump website definitely showed chapters for BSDB and Baby arcs back when I used to visit it regularly. Kanzenshuu reported on it too.