Kai Episode 19 (16 August 2009)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:25 am

Senzu_Bean wrote:I was just looking into Kanzentai Kai reviews and I noticed since the Freeza arc began the reviews are a lot smaller. All that thing about fillers, versions comparison, etc. aren't no where to be seen. Are you guys planning on Kanzentai to do this in the future or from now on the reviews are going to be smaller?
Kanzentai.com on Monday, August 3rd, 2009 @ 8:39 PM CDT wrote:Finally, I've saved the sad news for last. As you've probably been able to tell, real life has been slowly catching up to us (mostly me, specifically) as we've been working on the DragonBall Kai episode reviews. Unfortunately, this means that the reviews will in fact be coming to an end following our review of episode 16. I'm really sad to have to announce this, because we've had so fun doing them, but I can no longer fit all the work that goes into them into my schedule because apparently I need to at least get some sleep.
Do people not read the updates on the main site? I know this has been brought up multiple times now.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 am

Hujio wrote:Do people not read the updates on the main site?
Nope. Welcome to the article-based internet world, my friend.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 am

Hujio wrote:Do people not read the updates on the main site? I know this has been brought up multiple times now.
Sorry. :P But I was in vacations and only returned the day before yesterday and I didn't have time to read everything.

Senzu_Bean
I Live Here

Post by Senzu_Bean » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Sorry for the double post but didn't the original had the number of the Freeza's planet showed up?