Episode #0216 (11 April 2010)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Re: Episode #0216 (11 April 2010)

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:06 am

Kendamu wrote:
Innagadadavida wrote:So whatever came of that plan on doing the martial arts discussion with Kunziat_83? I was really looking forward to that.
A what? Martial arts discussion? I'm definitely going to listen in on that one!
You mean you don't listen to it anyway?
But it does seem like it will be good.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Episode #0216 (11 April 2010)

Post by Kendamu » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Silver Sinspawn wrote:
Kendamu wrote:
Innagadadavida wrote:So whatever came of that plan on doing the martial arts discussion with Kunziat_83? I was really looking forward to that.
A what? Martial arts discussion? I'm definitely going to listen in on that one!
You mean you don't listen to it anyway?
But it does seem like it will be good.
I don't listen to every last single little podcast episode, but that's nothing for you to be worrying about, anyway. The point was that there's a planned discussion about martial arts that'll be on the DaizEX podcast and there's no way I'm going to miss it if it happens because, above all, I like martial arts. While Dragonball inspired me to continue training and take it in new directions when I was a teenager, I like Dragonball because I like martial arts. Not the other way around.