Kai Episode 53 (18 April 2010)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

piccolo-san785
Beyond Newbie

Re: Kai Episode 53 (18 April 2010)

Post by piccolo-san785 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:40 am

Thats a good find, honestly I don't think I would have noticed that.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 am

Great episode, but I was again distracted by redrawn scenes which are looking inferior to the Z footage and I'm pesimistic about the next episode, I'm afraid it will be boring.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 pm

SparkyPantsMcGee wrote:Well it's hard to tell with this pic, but that foot has a thumb....and four fingers. Freeza's foot has three toes. The intention could have been to have been a foot(nice catch btw) but the artist drew it like a hand.
This isn't an animation error. You're just confusing the foot and the hand. The one in the foreground isn't his foot but his hand, which is why it has a thumb and four fingers. Just so there's no confusion, I've whipped these comparisons together. The second image is shown right after the first with Freeza laying in the same position, although from a higher vantage point and it gives us a better angle.

Hope that helps everyone understand a little better. I can really see why at first glance it looks like an error.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

Blue
Advanced Regular

Post by Blue » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Aaaaah, I see it now. Thanks Hujio!
Herms wrote: The DB wikai lists “Rolie Buu” as one of this form’s alternate name, though I have no clue who calls him that.

Kai_fan
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kai_fan » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Much ado about nothing.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:01 pm

The first shot looked hilarious :lol:

SparkyPantsMcGee
I Live Here

Post by SparkyPantsMcGee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Hujio wrote:
SparkyPantsMcGee wrote:Well it's hard to tell with this pic, but that foot has a thumb....and four fingers. Freeza's foot has three toes. The intention could have been to have been a foot(nice catch btw) but the artist drew it like a hand.
This isn't an animation error. You're just confusing the foot and the hand. The one in the foreground isn't his foot but his hand, which is why it has a thumb and four fingers. Just so there's no confusion, I've whipped these comparisons together. The second image is shown right after the first with Freeza laying in the same position, although from a higher vantage point and it gives us a better angle.

*Snip-Snip*

Hope that helps everyone understand a little better. I can really see why at first glance it looks like an error.

Ah, that makes much more sense. Thank you.
...Wait what are you doing? Are you still reading this? I finished what I had to say, why don't you move on to the next post?