DBGT: Final Bout

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:20 am

Kantico wrote:Este juego jamás me cansó. A veces sueño que saco personajes que no existen XD!
Images are not allowed in signatures. I've removed yours. Furthermore, I'm sorry, but this is an English-speaking board, and you're expected to type in English. Yes, we're egotistical asshats, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

No es permitido tener imágenes en su firma. Solamente inglés se habla aquí.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Kantico

Post by Kantico » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:41 pm

Oh boy... you must be looking forward to the terror that will strike you.
Hola, no entendí la expresión amigo. Saludos.

Traslated by http://www.elmundo.es/traductor

Hello, I did not understand the expression friend. Regards.

Aurek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Aurek » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:37 pm

Yes, we're egotistical asshats
He actually said it! *print screens page* ;)

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:22 pm

Oh christ, I hope "asshat" becomes the new "in" insult. That's just too funny.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

ngnikolaos
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ngnikolaos » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:10 am

I loved Final Bout when it came out, and I still think I like it, but in truth, it's a horrible game.

It's slow as HFI L, it's controls are unresponsive, and the sprite collision is downright awful (you can start a Kamehameha while the opponent is jumping above you, fire it when he lands BEHIND YOU, and HIT HIM!!!)

Oh, and it lacks any sort of story mode (UB 22 also did, but at least that game had very good gameplay)
"Destiny"... people claim by force what they desire, wreak havoc upon others in order to acquire it... and they call it "destiny".

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:24 am

Ugh. Stop responding.

Before the foreign-language necro-post, this thread was about three months old with no conversation going on. Someone with the proper language skills please PM the person in question and explain to them.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::