Capsule Corp Ship lander

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The Galactic Tyrant
Not-So-Newbie

Capsule Corp Ship lander

Post by The Galactic Tyrant » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Does anyone remember the old flash game what was on Funimations old site called Capsule Corp Lander? It was based on the game luner lander. It was so long ago. God i want to play it.
Formally Known As SSj Gogito (Wait Who Was That)

Vashkey
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Capsule Corp Ship lander

Post by Vashkey » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 pm

No, but that does remind me, does anyone remember that Dragon Ball game that use to be on the cartoonetwork site? I don't remember what it was called but the graphics actually looked pretty good. Like, I'm pretty sure they just used the sprite and backgrounds from one of the super famicom games. It was basically a turn based fighting game, or more like rock, paper, scissors. It was based on luck really. It wasn't that good at all but I use to play it all the time when I was kid since there weren't any Dragon Ball games in the US until Atari got the license.

Hao_Kaiser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Hao_Kaiser » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Vashkey wrote:No, but that does remind me, does anyone remember that Dragon Ball game that use to be on the cartoonetwork site? I don't remember what it was called but the graphics actually looked pretty good. Like, I'm pretty sure they just used the sprite and backgrounds from one of the super famicom games. It was basically a turn based fighting game, or more like rock, paper, scissors. It was based on luck really. It wasn't that good at all but I use to play it all the time when I was kid since there weren't any Dragon Ball games in the US until Atari got the license.
OH GOD. I played that so much! It was so terrible!

It was called Dragon Ball Z Tournament, or something like that. I think.

Don't quote me on that, I would have been like, 9 at the time.
[quote="Kunzait_83, on FUNimation's dub of [i]Dragon Ball Z[/i]"]"ACTION!!! EXTREME!!! AMERICAN!!!! PUNCHES TO THE HEAD!!! FUCK YEAH!!!"[/quote]
On [url=http://twitter.com/joey_blanton]my Twitter[/url], postin' some mad tweets.

Wobbuffet
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Wobbuffet » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 pm

I can help with Dragon Ball Z Tournament:
http://lostdata.comuv.com/?Series_Games:DBZ_Tournament

(Found this while looking for Gundam Wing Wing Assault.)
Sorry, I can't speak English very well, but I'm trying my best.
This is My Anime List.

Vashkey
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vashkey » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 am

Sorta derailing the topic again but, you live in Kentucky Hao_Kaiser? I did all my life until a few month ago :P

*Kentucky high five*

The Galactic Tyrant
Not-So-Newbie

Post by The Galactic Tyrant » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 pm

So i'm guessing no one else remembers this game?
Formally Known As SSj Gogito (Wait Who Was That)