Kuririn's daughter ??

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:30 am

Both slammin' cyborgs. I'm almost ashamed to admit I want to do both them. ...Almost. :twisted:

Who'd you place as Gally? I'd put either Jessica Alba (1st choice) or Amanda Bynes with died hair. I know she seeems all giddy but I think she could play a serious character. Note that Dark Angel was Cameron's rip-off of Gunnm since he didn't have all legal rights to do the movies yet, and Alba is the star of Dark Angel.

Hey about Uma Thurman as #18? :D
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:38 am

No way! Have you seen Uma Thurman? She's just not gutsy and strong enough. I always picture that woman falling over from just blowing on her. Heeeey, how about Jeri Ryan? She's a lot more beautiful than Thurman and we already know she can kick butt! :wink:

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:48 am

Good good. More slammin' of the Uma! Jeri Ryan kicked in that alien abduction show in the early 90s. She should have hair of that length but not curly in order to make a PERFECT #18.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

number18
Beyond Newbie

Post by number18 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:49 am

lol "slammin"
There's a few pretty good Gally cosplayers if you poke around the pics on cosplay.com...

Uma Thurman for 18? Hmm...naw. Though I love her, she seems too tall and lanky for Juuhachi, not to mention her actual face doesn't seem fitting. Personally, I'd prefer someone with my build, but not so short. Someone that has muscle mass and a more rounded face - doesn't matter what color her hair is. I honestly can't think of a PERFECT Hollywood actor. Scarlet Johannsen might be cool...but I'm only throwing that out there cause I like her as an actress and think she has the right build, not cause she especially resembles 18 or anything. I think her lips are kinda big, though. (beware pop-ups)
http://www.blazinbeauties.com/pages4/sc ... ansson.htm
http://www.scarlettjohansson.org/english.html

edit: Jeri Ryan seems like too much of an amazon for 18! Plus, she actually has some age in her face (smiling lines) that wouldn't be fitting for a teenager.
[size=75]"Are we gonna continue?"
"Of course."
"That's the spirit."

[url=http://www.lovelycyborg.com/]Lovely Cyborg[/url][/size]