Dragon Box (For Wikipedia Article)

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Blastero
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Box (For Wikipedia Article)

Post by Blastero » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:03 am

I'm writing a Wikipedia article on the Dragonbox, and I had some questions regarding it.

Were any of the Dragonboxes able to be first-hand purchased after their release, or were they all exclusive pre-order items?

Also, which set had the TV specials?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:08 am

I believe that the DB/Z/GT Dragonboxes were pre-order only. The Movies Dragonbox was open for pre-order from[someone help me out here...please...?] until late December, then it went on sale in Japan in April.

I know I'm probably wrong, but that's a very rough idea. ^^;

Blastero
Beyond Newbie

Post by Blastero » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:28 am

Thanks. I have a few more questions.

1. When were the Dragonball and Dragonball GT boxes released?

2. What extras did the above have?

3. What were the price tags of the above?

4. Are the previews included for all of the TV series?

5. I heard the ending to GT was altered in the Dragonbox. If this is true, how so?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:46 am

*sighs* Okay then.

1: The DB Dragonbox came out on the 7th of July 2004. The GT Dragonbox came out on the 28th of February 2005.

2: I don't know what kind of video extras there are, but the DB Dragonbox came with a Toriyama-desined Tenka'ichi Budokai diorama. This is it:Image

The GT Dragonbox came with a Dragon Radar remote control:Image and some "Zeni".

3. The DB Dragonbox was 100000 yen for pre-order(approximately $1000). The GT Dragonbox was...um...I dunno...sorry! :oops:

Also, the first DBZ Dragonbox had the Bardock Special, and the second had the Trunks Special. The GT Dragonbox had the GT Special.

Well, that's 'bout all I can do. Janaa~!

Uh-oh...the pictures don't work... :oops: :oops: :cry: :( :? .

So sorry!!!!