ZeroAnnihilated - AMA

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZeroAnnihilated
Not-So-Newbie

ZeroAnnihilated - AMA

Post by ZeroAnnihilated » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Greetings!

First and foremost... I am going to see the new DBZ movie in theaters this Saturday. Very excited!

Now...

As I have been uploading the "Depth of Tenkaichi" series, someone suggested that I also make an "Ask Me Anything" video once it's all uploaded. The last video of the series is set for upload on 08/28/15. I'm guessing there may be some questions regarding the series, but if anyone has any questions that are not Tenkaichi related, feel free to ask as well. The AMA video won't be posted until after the "Depth" project is completely uploaded, but I thought I'd give everyone a head start IF you're interested.

I pretty much only expect questions from Tenkaichi fans... but do take note that I also started playing Xenoverse last weekend. Haven't gotten too deep into it, but I'm making my transition... if only for experiential purposes.

Whether you respond by post, video comment, or private message... I'll note the questions along with who asked them (unless you wish to remain anonymous).

Have a great day!
Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.

BlazingFiddlesticks
I Live Here

Re: ZeroAnnihilated - AMA

Post by BlazingFiddlesticks » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:04 pm

I have a broader one. How did the "best of the best" players of Dragon Ball games find each other, since they usually spread across continents (as evidenced by a website detailing top players)? I know there are "Competitive Dragon Ball" web forums out there, but from your series it looks like a lot of people come to light through their Youtube videos.
JulieYBM wrote:
Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.
son veku wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Where is that located?
Canada

ZeroAnnihilated
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ZeroAnnihilated » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:12 pm

BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:I have a broader one. How did the "best of the best" players of Dragon Ball games find each other, since they usually spread across continents (as evidenced by a website detailing top players)? I know there are "Competitive Dragon Ball" web forums out there, but from your series it looks like a lot of people come to light through their Youtube videos.
This topic hasn't gotten a lot of responses, so I don't know if the video will actually happen. If it doesn't happen, I'll see about answering your question directly. Thanks for the response!
Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.

BlazingFiddlesticks
I Live Here

Post by BlazingFiddlesticks » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Certainly! What platform are you playing Xenoverse on? How's it treating you?
JulieYBM wrote:
Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.
son veku wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:
BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
Where is that located?
Canada