Evil Dragons from Namekian Balls

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Coycoy88
Beyond Newbie

Evil Dragons from Namekian Balls

Post by Coycoy88 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:58 am

I may not be a fan of GT, but this idea caught my interest. In GT the Earth's Dragonballs had been over-used resulting in an overflow of negative energy that eventually leaked out, manifesting itself into 7 evil dragons. Could this happen to the Namekian Dragonballs? or (even as highly unlikely as this can be) the Black Star Dragonballs? And since Porunga and the Black Star Dragon are more powerful than Shenron, would those dragons be stronger themselves? Could at least one of those evil dragons possibly be stronger than Omega Shenron? Oh, and one more thing. Are the evil dragons connected to the creator of the Dragonballs that they came from? As an example, let's say that Dende was killed/died during the Evil dragons attack on earth. Would the dragons simply disappear like Shenron or Porunga would, or would they simply lose the power they were receiving from the Dragonball they had in their possession?
My Youtube account (Coycoy88)

I primarily rip and upload unreleased Faulconer Productions music, as well as some other American dub music.