DBGT Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ringworm128
Banned

DBGT Abridged

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 am

Thought I would share this. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBGTAbridged Not TFS funny but still a good chuckle. Not made by me but I will be doing the voice of Baby.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Re: DBGT Abridged

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Wed May 11, 2011 3:13 am

I'd give it a 8/10.

It's GT, you've got a lot to work with, so, good luck.
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

kaialone
Regular

Post by kaialone » Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 am

I think this has potential,the second episode is a lot better than the first one IMHO so I believe it could become really really good if done right
-凯

Arique
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arique » Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 am

Yeah, the second episode was a lot better than the first episode, IMO. It got a few laughs out of me, whereas the first episode made me laugh only once.

Also, I gotta praise you guys for the editing. It's good to FINALLY see a DragonBall GT Abridged on YouTube that actually has the same video editing to that of DBZ Abridged. There were a few parts in episode 2 where the lip syncing was atrocious, but other than that, the lip syncing looked very good for both episodes. The still frames looked a little wonky and pixelated, but then again, TFS' original dubs of DBZ Movies 1 & 2 had this same problem, so I'm assuming it's just the video editor that is causing this to happen. Sony Vegas is usually a big No-No when it comes to editing episodes of an anime series, which is why I can see that TFS is using Adobe Premiere to make their episodes of DBZ Abridged. Other than that, the editing looks really damn good! Keep it up!

Overall, I give this Abridged series an 8.5/10. With a few little fixes here and there, this show could possibly be one of the best DBGT Abridged Series to ever exist on YouTube. It has the potential to be really good, but the few minuscule errors are preventing this from happening. Hopefully these problems get fixed with Episode 3 and so forth! :wink:
Forum quote of the moment:
Castor Troy wrote:You're all doing it wrong.

DBZ bootlegs have the movie 9 cover with the pioneer movie 2 description on the back and the disc actually has a Japanese soap opera in MEPG2. :roll:

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:05 am

Episode 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zeT51eB0Qo I play the disclaimer dude at the start.