Dragon Ball Super Mario crossover - Super Dragon Bros

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SuperForteX
Banned

Re: Dragon Ball Super Mario crossover - Super Dragon Bros

Post by SuperForteX » Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 pm

It's somewhat funny, but for years, we've had Super Mario Bros. Z! :) Anyway, my favorite part, is that Goku's daughter is terrified of her father, because he beats her up whenever she goes Oozaru.

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Thu May 12, 2011 1:27 am

I actually like this quite a bit. I look forward to more pages!
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Arique
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arique » Thu May 12, 2011 7:41 am

SuperForteX wrote:It's somewhat funny, but for years, we've had Super Mario Bros. Z! :)
Yeah, but this doesn't have Sonic characters in it, so it's DIFFERENT.
Anyways, I like this comic! Had some pretty decent humor in it, and it follows the original Z storyline perfectly! My only gripe is the character design for Mario as Goku. It looks pretty good, but it's kinda creeping me out in that it looks like Mario lost (pardon the pun) Over 9000 pounds. Do you think you can add the weight back onto Mario? Other than that, I like it! Keep up the good work!

Still having terrible visions of Mario with a massive weight loss... >_<

EDIT: Just re-read a few of the pages and noticed a few grammatical mistakes. Fix those up (Along with Mario's weight) and this comic will be 100% awesome! :wink:
Forum quote of the moment:
Castor Troy wrote:You're all doing it wrong.

DBZ bootlegs have the movie 9 cover with the pioneer movie 2 description on the back and the disc actually has a Japanese soap opera in MEPG2. :roll:

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 am

I'm not responsible for the comic or involved with it. I'm just sharing it with you guys.

Arique
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arique » Fri May 13, 2011 12:06 pm

rereboy wrote:I'm not responsible for the comic or involved with it. I'm just sharing it with you guys.
Oh, ok then! Sorry about that!
Forum quote of the moment:
Castor Troy wrote:You're all doing it wrong.

DBZ bootlegs have the movie 9 cover with the pioneer movie 2 description on the back and the disc actually has a Japanese soap opera in MEPG2. :roll: