A question concerning the Transformation Guide

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Trunks Master Swordsman03
Banned

A question concerning the Transformation Guide

Post by Trunks Master Swordsman03 » Sun May 08, 2005 6:23 pm

OK, I was reviewing the transformation guide on Buu on the site, & I was confused by one part you had. I wanted to know if this was an error.

A statement on Kid Buu read:

"The strength and speed of this Buu are nearly incomprehensible"

By that statement you make it seem Kid Buu is the strongest form of Buu. I used to believe that however after months of arguing I relized that I was wrong & Kid Buu was infact about as strong as Super Buu.

What is the meaning of the above statement?

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Sun May 08, 2005 8:17 pm

Ugh, not this again. Not only has this been discussed numerous times on Daizex, but it has also caused many long, tiresome and useless debates.

But...I would assume that statements comes from the fact that Kaioushin (or whatever his name was after he fused with Kibito) nearly crapped his pants at the mere sight of Kid Buu.

Remember, don't take everything you read as fact. Whether or not Kid Buu was the strongest can be and has been argued.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Trunks Master Swordsman03
Banned

Post by Trunks Master Swordsman03 » Sun May 08, 2005 9:46 pm

I'm not trying to restart this argument, but I've went up against knowlegeble people on this & some of them come from this site, even EX himself. It just seems odd that the guide says that when he argued with me on the MFG Board that Kid Buu is not the strongest.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sun May 08, 2005 10:29 pm

The bottomline, if it says it here- it's probably correct, atleast in respect to the original version of the story.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun May 08, 2005 10:40 pm

God dammit, this conversation is more retardedly lame™ each time it happens.

I didn't say Chibi Buu was the strongest. I didn't. I just said he's really, really strong. But you know what? I think he *is* the strongest, so all fanboys that want to argue that can shove something where the sun don't shine.

And that's that.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::