DB Related Ringtones You'd Use?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

DB Related Ringtones You'd Use?

Post by DaemonCorps » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm

I recently got a phone smart enough to customize more than just the background image, so I was wondering if any of y'all know of any DB-related sounds that'd work well as ringtones or alert sounds. While there are some of the more generic sound effects like flying or ki blasts would make for a nice alert, I was thinking of something a bit more subtle but still in relation to the series. Off the top of my head, I could think of the little beeping sound some of the earlier Artificial Humans would make while analyzing the fighters, but would you guys recommend anything else?

Also, not sure if this is allowed on the forums, but if it is, I think it'd be cool if we could share audio files just to make things simpler for anyone else wanting to geek-out their phones.
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

keroyon400

Re: DB Related Ringtones You'd Use?

Post by keroyon400 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

I like the little noise the Dragonballs make when they glow in the very first episode of the series.

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Crabpolsion. Nuff' said.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

The "fwooshy" sound ssj aura makes would be pretty cool. Or maybe that odd noise Cell makes when he walks.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:56 am

Voice clips of Wakamoto Norio's Cell, of course! Here's a nifty .mp3 of Cell after being hit by the Shin Kikouhou. If I weren't so lazy I'd try to make it my ring tone!
She/Her
🍉🏳️‍⚧️

Hao_Kaiser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Hao_Kaiser » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:28 am

Only kinda related, but I sometimes use the eyecatch jingles as text message tones.
[quote="Kunzait_83, on FUNimation's dub of [i]Dragon Ball Z[/i]"]"ACTION!!! EXTREME!!! AMERICAN!!!! PUNCHES TO THE HEAD!!! FUCK YEAH!!!"[/quote]
On [url=http://twitter.com/joey_blanton]my Twitter[/url], postin' some mad tweets.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 am

That "DUH.. DUH... DUH DUH DUH" piece from Ginyu Transformation.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:55 am

I used to have HEAD-CHA-LA as my ring tone. I only got rid of it because the sound quality sucked.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:59 am

No, I don't have "Battle Point Unlimited" as a ringtone for my wife. Nuh-uh. Not me.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 am

Freeza Freeza - Maximum the Hormone
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Post by songohan619 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 pm

DarkPrince_92 wrote:Freeza Freeza - Maximum the Hormone
The songs just called F.

Zionist
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zionist » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 pm

First thirty seconds of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uOc6hp-3A goes off when I get a call
Rocketman wrote:Who gives a shit about a Broly fan's feelings.
Zoms wrote:That moment when you relate your ship to glass tubes...

Sun-Wukong
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Sun-Wukong » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

"I can see the future! *List of DBZ spoilers that have yet to be revealed on DB Abridged*" seems like a pretty good one.
This will never not be my sig:
VegettoEX wrote:"Snoop Lion" is just a character he's playing for his reggae album and documentary. Him saying that it's his new name is all part of the character.

I can't believe this is on-topic.

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:02 am

VegettoEX wrote:No, I don't have "Battle Point Unlimited" as a ringtone for my wife. Nuh-uh. Not me.
I don't think you could find one person here who would be judgmental of that. :wink:
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 am

Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

penguintruth
Banned

Post by penguintruth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 am

The sound of the Dragon Radar when it picks up on a Dragon Ball.
Kentai wrote:Son Gokuu is a fascinating character anyway, because he is - at face value, anyway - an idiot savant. The victim of violent head trauma as an infant [...] he's a simple bumpkin with a fair share of brain damage who's natural talents to work out what's wrong compensate for his broad lack of common sense. But he's also a fighter, through and through [...] he fight until he has, in no uncertain terms, beaten his enemy on terms they can both acknowledge. He doesn't want to kill anyone, or even prove that he can win... he just wants to know he can. He's an ineffably charming bastard who's manly leanings were really incendental, and yes, the fact that he was voiced by a squeaky woman made the combination perhaps all the more charming.

Dragon Ball (Z) Kai Reviews!

Can I get a Schemen?

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 am

Wow... even I have to admit that Heroic Trunks theme is pretty cool.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Post by Drabaz » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

I have the sound of Goku charging up a Kamehameha as my txt message tone and as my morning alarm. It's not very subtle though. Which is why I have my phone on vibrate when I'm out in public lol.
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon