Naruto AMV using Crisis from Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Naruto AMV using Crisis from Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Post by songohan619 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 pm

I made this today, your thoughts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V1_bnEm ... e=youtu.be
(yes, i know it pretty much sucks...)

darkhawk5
Beyond Newbie

Re: Naruto AMV using Crisis from Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Post by darkhawk5 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:02 pm

The intro is way too long, and the amv itself is lacking in almost every way, it seem like you just stuck some clips to music.

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Post by songohan619 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 am

darkhawk5 wrote:The intro is way too long, and the amv itself is lacking in almost every way, it seem like you just stuck some clips to music.
Yeah, i just use Windows Movie Maker...

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

songohan619 wrote:
darkhawk5 wrote:The intro is way too long, and the amv itself is lacking in almost every way, it seem like you just stuck some clips to music.
Yeah, i just use Windows Movie Maker...
Even with Windows Movie Maker, an AMV can be good if enough effort is put into it.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)