Strongest Earthling

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Strongest Earthling

Post by Bussani » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:50 am

They'll both get beaten up, but Tenshinhan will twitch for a second longer than Kuririn, fuelling the debate further. That's my bet.
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:54 am

Bussani wrote:They'll both get beaten up, but Tenshinhan will twitch for a second longer than Kuririn, fuelling the debate further. That's my bet.
:lol: Yeah, something like that. Or Kuririn will bounce further, signifying that he had to be hit harder to be taken down.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Re: Strongest human

Post by Herms » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 am

Rocketman wrote:ChiChi is the most powerful human. Roshi said so.
Don't sell her short. She's flat-out the strongest in the universe, no qualifier needed.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

Mystic Gohan
Regular

Post by Mystic Gohan » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 am

The big bad guy Bills or Wiss or whoever it is isn't going to need more than one-shot to take care of Krillin and Tien, and that would be assuming Toei cares enough about them to even have them included in the final fight.

Edit - Btw, is there anyway I can change the scheme or skin of the website back to what it was before?

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 am

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
End of Z or Buu saga Tien > Krillin

I'm going with AT forgot about Tien and thus said Krillin was strongest and everybody else rolled with it, because...well why wouldn't they.

Say whatever you want, I'll be too busy going lalalallalalalalalllalalallalaalalala with my fingers in my ears.

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 am

Stating that Bils is definitely the most powerful guy in the "history of Z" obviously doesn't help when it comes to trusting their judgement of how who compares to whom. Nobody is stronger than Vegetto (except maybe Vegetto himself) and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.

DanTheBib
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DanTheBib » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:57 pm

hleV wrote:Stating that Bils is definitely the most powerful guy in the "history of Z" obviously doesn't help when it comes to trusting their judgement of how who compares to whom. Nobody is stronger than Vegetto (except maybe Vegetto himself) and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.
How do you know that? If this guy stops SSJ3 Goku with a finger, that surely puts him around the same level as Vegetto? I don't think it's too mad to think that he'll be stronger.
"Well, I guess there is retarded people out there that has serious complains." - Margarita.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:25 pm

DanTheBib wrote:
hleV wrote:Stating that Bils is definitely the most powerful guy in the "history of Z" obviously doesn't help when it comes to trusting their judgement of how who compares to whom. Nobody is stronger than Vegetto (except maybe Vegetto himself) and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.
How do you know that? If this guy stops SSJ3 Goku with a finger, that surely puts him around the same level as Vegetto? I don't think it's too mad to think that he'll be stronger.
When you take "Goku x Vegeta = Vegetto" literally, it really is freaking crazy to have Birusu > Vegetto.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Mystic Gohan
Regular

Post by Mystic Gohan » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm

lol what. Why can't Bills be stronger than Vegetto? In there own anime, they make Kid Boo stronger than Gohan-Boo. They can do whatever they want. If they said Bills > Vegetto, why can't it be true?

DanTheBib
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DanTheBib » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:52 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
DanTheBib wrote:
When you take "Goku x Vegeta = Vegetto" literally, it really is freaking crazy to have Birusu > Vegetto.
Damn, I had forgotten that. Where was that multiplier from again?

Even so, like Mystic Gohan said, they can sort of do what they want. They may well just mean "[strongest villan] in the history of Z" which is fine.

Well, now I don't know how I feel on the matter.
"Well, I guess there is retarded people out there that has serious complains." - Margarita.

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 pm

DanTheBib wrote:Damn, I had forgotten that. Where was that multiplier from again?
It's from one of the Super Exciting Guides, although whether you take it literally or not may depend on your opinion. The text in the guide explains that the fusion with potara isn't an addition of battle powers, but rather, "something as great as multiplication". Separate from that paragraph is a big blurb reading "Goku x Vegeta = Vegetto". Of course, another guide has had a blurb like that reading "Goten + Trunks = Gotenks", even though the guides have told us that Gotenks is several times stronger than Goten and Trunks as individuals. This makes some people wonder whether the blurb should be taken as a literal math equation, and not just as something like, "Goku crossed with Vegeta makes Vegetto". I don't think this is far-fetched considering how Japan sometimes writes these things (e.g. Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider, Kamen Rider x Super Sentai), but at the same time, there isn't anything solid to tell us that Vegetto's battle power couldn't be the same as Goku's multiplied by Vegeta's, so I could believe either way.
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Dabooyaka
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dabooyaka » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Kuririn>>> Every human in the manga as stated in the manga.. Thats good enough for me.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Mystic Gohan wrote:lol what. Why can't Bills be stronger than Vegetto? In there own anime, they make Kid Boo stronger than Gohan-Boo. They can do whatever they want. If they said Bills > Vegetto, why can't it be true?
Because Vegetto is the Chuck Norris of Dragon Ball and some people can't accept him being surpassed.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Vegetto beat up Internet Chuck Norris.

(Also this "Bill" guy would one-shot everybody if he was on Vegetto's level.)
Last edited by Rocketman on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Rocketman wrote:Vegetto beat up Chuck Norris.
Even Satan could do that. Hell, even Yamcha could.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Bil being stronger than Vegetto would be pretty crazy but it wouldn't really be any different than any of the other extreme power jumps that they make. Heck even if Vegetto is literally Goku X Vegeta (and we ignore the BP^2) if Vegetto had some how come about in the Saiyan saga his base would of been around intial SS Goku. Which while impressive its possible that others surpassed that later in the series. If we're being generous Isn't there some evidence that post-rosat base Gotenks is stronger than SS3 Goku?

And do we know much about Bill? Couldn't he also be a earring fusion?

shreddinghead
Not-So-Newbie

Post by shreddinghead » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm going with Tien Shinhan, if does he count as a earthling that is, if not i'm going with krillin.
Flamzeron wrote:Who would you say is the strongest human in the entire DragonBall series and why?

For me, I'd say Tenshinhan. He seems more serious about training and keeping up his strength. Although Kuririn and Yamcha are both strong, they don't really train to keep up their skill that much, besides for the tournament during the Majin Buu arc. I feel like Tenshinhan has always been serious about his training. That's just my opinion.

Also, sorry if there is an actual answer from Akira Toriyama or something and I'm just wasting everyone's time. I heard something about Toriyama saying that Kuririn was the strongest human, but I haven't seen any proof. Other than that, I haven't heard any official answer.
All of the z fighters are super serious about their training.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Tien is a punkass busta foo. I have no idea why people think he's the strongest human.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Flamzeron wrote:Although Kuririn and Yamcha are both strong, they don't really train to keep up their skill that much
False. Only after the Cell Games they stopped training.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

shreddinghead
Not-So-Newbie

Post by shreddinghead » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:05 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
Flamzeron wrote:Although Kuririn and Yamcha are both strong, they don't really train to keep up their skill that much
False. Only after the Cell Games they stopped training.
I can not remember that being statet in the anime, i haven't read the z manga yet, i know shame on me. Anyhow are you sure you didn't misinterpret something? Like as those two giving up to try keeping up with the stronger z fighters, like goku, vegeta or piccolo perhaps?