Another Goku vs Superman animation

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dario03
Advanced Regular

Another Goku vs Superman animation

Post by dario03 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:09 am

Well actually its Goku and Vegeta vs Superman. Nothing great but figured I would post it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB4oi3PhaNw

TheQuazz
Beyond Newbie

Re: Another Goku vs Superman animation

Post by TheQuazz » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:24 am

The video was okay, but the comment section was really entertaining.

Scorpio Kardia
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Scorpio Kardia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:10 pm

Best animated battle that I have seen on Youtube between Goku and Superman, and I loved the addition of Vegeta.I liked how Vegeta and Goku eventually had to listen to Whis and work together, so there was a moral to the story which clearly most people seem to have missed or simply don't care about. Pretty well written.

Much better than Screwattack, where they move Goku and Superman so fast so that people can't even see any actual detail and notice the repeated moves over and over. Plus there isn't the 10 minute intro. It's also pretty amazing that it was only done by two people, unlike screw.attack or cartoon hooligans where they have an entire production crew at their disposal.

The comment section is a mess, as a Dragon Ball fan I'm embarrassed with some of the comments that people make. I didn't know there were so many homophobes in the DB Youtube Community, and apparently I have also learned that Superman is so weak that even Mr.Satan could beat him. :clap:

So this gets 80k views and that tracing fest parade garbage of Goku vs Saitama gets over 4M views. Ok Youtube.

PS: It's actually Goku and Vegeta vs. Superman not Goku vs Superman.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Scorpio Kardia wrote:Best animated battle that I have seen on Youtube between Goku and Superman, and I loved the addition of Vegeta.I liked how Vegeta and Goku eventually had to listen to Whis and work together, so there was a moral to the story which clearly most people seem to have missed or simply don't care about. Pretty well written.

Much better than Screwattack, where they move Goku and Superman so fast so that people can't even see any actual detail and notice the repeated moves over and over. Plus there isn't the 10 minute intro. It's also pretty amazing that it was only done by two people, unlike screw.attack or cartoon hooligans where they have an entire production crew at their disposal.

The comment section is a mess, as a Dragon Ball fan I'm embarrassed with some of the comments that people make. I didn't know there were so many homophobes in the DB Youtube Community, and apparently I have also learned that Superman is so weak that even Mr.Satan could beat him. :clap:

So this gets 80k views and that tracing fest parade garbage of Goku vs Saitama gets over 4M views. Ok Youtube.

PS: It's actually Goku and Vegeta vs. Superman not Goku vs Superman.
I said it was....in the very first sentence of the post.

But yeah never take the comment section of youtube seriously.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Meh. Nothing special. Animation was pretty standard for what you would expect from an amateur fan.

Einstein001
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Einstein001 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Scorpio Kardia wrote: So this gets 80k views and that tracing fest parade garbage of Goku vs Saitama gets over 4M views. Ok Youtube.

I know right.

Either way, I liked it. Animation was pretty cool for someone who did it alone (or did he had help?) and Superman's design was great. And it was really good idea to bring Goku and Vegeta from Super storyline (even tho I wanted to use it for my not coming sequel of Goku and Superman xD).
But... I'm so tired of fusions and new levels of Super saiyans. Every video I've seen, every story I've read, it just had to have the same scheme of Fusion or a new level. :(
Be sure to check my fan manga :
Son Goku vs Superman: The Clash : http://einstein001.deviantart.com/galle ... -The-Clash

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 am

TheQuazz wrote:The video was okay, but the comment section was really entertaining.
Agreed, the comment section is kinda the best part. Just the amount of salt getting thrown back and forth between both camps is...pure gold.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey