Piririn and such...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Piririn and such...

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:25 am

http://www.dbzn.net/fusions/piririn.jpg

It's amazing how hard it was to track this down. OK, so it wasn't hard, but it's not as prevalent as it used to be, on the web. I seem to remember that the image was originally printed in the Japanese Shonen Jump as a mock-up for what would happen. Anyone happen to be able to read any of the text on the page? Really like to know how / why the image originated.

http://dbz.4players.de/features/humor/f ... erotto.jpg

Furthermore, what about this one? It looks like it's scanned from a daizenshuu; I don't have #10, which is where I'd assume it'd be from. TV Animation 2 (#5) leaves off RIGHT as Vegetto is formed... it looks like there's a Vegetto image right above the "Denderotto" image, here.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:13 pm

:cry: I have Prillin in daizenshuu 7 (rare illustrations) but not Denderotto! But I'm afraid I can't help. My version of D7 Has a japanese alphabet translation. Wow. So I was able to SLOWLY translate the final appearance of Lunch in a christmas Omake during the namek saga.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:21 pm

I have #10 and i really regret ripping out that poster it came with >.< Anyway, yes, its from #10. Would you like me to scan the whole page? Dayspring, do you have the French versions of the Daizenshyuus?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:27 pm

Yeah, if you could scan that page for me, that'd be mad super l33t. Thanks!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::