Search found 2 matches

by dragonballzkaifan
Wed May 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: What was your first Dragon Ball DVD?
Replies: 86
Views: 16602

Re: What was your first Dragon Ball DVD?

my first DVD was DBZ World Tournament: Black Out and the funny part was android 18 was they but then i started watching Androids saga and then i had to think why are they fighting 18 when she was good :D
by dragonballzkaifan
Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 am
Forum: General Franchise Discussion
Topic: The first time that you watched the Japanese version?
Replies: 74
Views: 14316

Re: The first time that you watched the Japanese version?

M ine was watching my uncle (who) had a DBZ game . I don ' t know why but he gave it to me to play and I think that (it) was Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu and man that was a fun game . I use d to play that game all the time before I went to school . I remember waking up at 5:00 to ...