Search found 3 matches

by jpiumelli
Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: movie music question
Replies: 8
Views: 1550

ok, finally I found it, Thanks a lot of all your help.
by jpiumelli
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:45 pm
Forum: Music
Topic: movie music question
Replies: 8
Views: 1550

oh, I should have been a bit more specific with my question, I meant the BGM when Gohan is SSJ2 and attacking Bojack. But thanks so much for telling me where I can find it. Any idea what the name is?
by jpiumelli
Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:01 am
Forum: Music
Topic: movie music question
Replies: 8
Views: 1550

movie music question

ok, I'm very unsure if this track was released on CD or not, but does anyone know the name of the BGM used in this clip? I have been looking for years for it, and would appreciate any input on the matter.

here's the clip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=R9fy0k1VrAc

any help is greatly appreciated.