An official Contract to all members, sign now:

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

An official Contract to all members, sign now:

Post by Conan the SSJ » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:37 pm

Every member who understands the rules and has read through them, please sign this to let Mr. Mike EX know that outside of possible minor spelling errors, you will not break his rules and follow them as agreed when you registered here. Hopefully, EX, you can see about making this a "sticky" thread for all to sign it, I hope this isn't pointless since you're always saying how your members break the rules when they apparently agree to follow them when registering, now they can sign this contract and agree for Certain, and I shall be the first:

OFFICIAL Daizenshuu EX CONTRACT

I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu message board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturely edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum with no complaints on my part. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to follow through registering here. With this signing, I hear by allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:

Jerry Jacob Snyder A.K.A Conan the SSJ

Who's next? And once again, I hope this isn't pointless, I just thought a "contract" could be a nice addition to not just us members, but some of the idiot newbies that can't spell or type proper grammer worth a nickle. Now let the signing begin, simply qoute the contract I posted above, and voila; signature away.
Last edited by Conan the SSJ on Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
14 years later

Li'l Lemmy
I Live Here

Post by Li'l Lemmy » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:41 pm

"I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu messege board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturly edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to through registering here. With this signing, I hear by allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:

Li'l Lemmy a.k.a. the Shellback Prince

Who would I be to ignore this? I feel confident enough in my grammar skills and manners to sign such a thing.
Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Post by B-kun » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:46 pm

"I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu messege board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturly edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to through registering here. With this signing, I hear by allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:

Brian Longshore, the Man of Many Nicknames

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Re: An official Contract to all members, sign now:

Post by Rocketman » Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:46 pm

"I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu messege board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturly edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to follow through registering here. With this signing, I hear by allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:

Stephen K. May, aka Rocketman

Son Goku
Regular

Post by Son Goku » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:14 pm

"I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu messege board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturly edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum with no complagnts on my part. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to follow through registering here. With this signing, I hear by allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:

Josh Measimer AKA Son Goku

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:45 pm

Oh, for fuck's sake... What kind of useless topic is this?!
Last edited by lost in thought on Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mike » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:46 pm

"I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu message board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturely edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum with no complaints on my part. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to follow through registering here. With this signing, I hear by allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:
Michael Lubow - The Mysterious Member who never posts. :P
Sorry Conan, but it seems you made a few "accidental minor spelling errors". Now you must face EX's wrath! :P

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:47 pm

The contract has been spell-checked and edited to look much better, sorry for any inconviences. If anyone wants to, simply edit your post and paste in the updated contract into your quotes. Continue with signing, my fellow members.
14 years later

Domon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Domon » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:02 pm

This is a pointless topic. There's already a "contract" posted on the main site. http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/inte ... ndex.shtml

I also frown upon the usage of the "no true Scotsman" fallacy in this proposed contract.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:02 pm

I was just thinking about it... I think you're way the hell out of your jurisdiction, asking us to sign a textual contract that you wrote up, for VegettoEX's/Mike's board.

Li'l Lemmy
I Live Here

Eh . . .

Post by Li'l Lemmy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:04 am

You make a good point too; maybe Conan is out of his jurisdiction and maybe he isn't . . . but hey, if he is, EX will say so and that will be that. What does it hurt to sign in the meantime? I think it's a show of good faith, myself.

(Li'l Lemmy, already signed.)
Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

Mike D
Regular

Post by Mike D » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:23 am

By joining and entering this forum, you agree to the above rules.
Right after that there is a link to the forum. So, just by clicking the link means that you agree to the rules. That's the contract right there. If you break the rules then you are opening yourself to be dealt with in a harsh manner, which is what Mike/Ex does. So, instead of being a dickhead, just read the f'ing rules before joining the forum.

By the way, would you really have expected those SPED graduates that break every rule to have even given your contract even one glance. I'm not saying this is a bad idea; but just a lost cause.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:50 am

Yeah, I don't think this is necessary, as registering to this forum actually states you'll follow the rules. However, there are surprisingly users (mostly banned now) that seem to ignore the rules completely.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Gamingdevil
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gamingdevil » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:19 am

"I, a member on Mike "Vegetto" EX's Daizenshuu message board do here by swear not to break his rules, with the exception of possible minor accidental spelling errors. If in fact I break his rules even once, I understand on all terms that I will either maturely edit my post or if I've gone too far, then accept the fate of being banned from this forum with no complaints on my part. I give my honest word as a true fan of the Dragonball trilogy (or if not the entire trilogy, then one or two of the series') that I will abide by the rules I read and have agreed to follow through registering here. With this signing, I hereby allow myself to be banned whenever I've gone too far in the eyes of Mike "Vegetto" EX and the rules, and won't come back under another name unless I have permission from the moderators of this forum. I have read ALL the rules, understand fully, and now sign my name to confirm it:

Tim Bossuyt - Gamingdevil, among other things
Still missed one :P
Who said life isn't a game?

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:18 am

Didnt we all agree to this when we joined the god damn forum?!

dim_sum_boy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by dim_sum_boy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:40 am

Sun_Wukong wrote:Didnt we all agree to this when we joined the god damn forum?!
Not all people aggreed when they joined, some people act like idiots. They refused to correct their mistake when they've been warned about it.
Come and view my Metroid Prime speed run.
http://www.archive.org/details/MetroidPrime_hard_132

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:59 am

dim_sum_boy wrote:
Not all people aggreed when they joined, some people act like idiots. They refused to correct their mistake when they've been warned about it.
Actually, everyone did agree, whether or not they realized it. Or cared. Simply by registering, you put yourself into a contractual agreement to the rules. If you didn't read the terms and rules, well, as harsh as it is to say, that's your own problem. Ignorance is not an excuse.

So yeah, I think this topic is fairly redundant. Also, "Mike 'Vegetto' EX"? :shock:

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:44 pm

TripleRach wrote:
dim_sum_boy wrote:
Actually, everyone did agree, whether or not they realized it. Or cared. Simply by registering, you put yourself into a contractual agreement to the rules. If you didn't read the terms and rules, well, as harsh as it is to say, that's your own problem. Ignorance is not an excuse.

So yeah, I think this topic is fairly redundant. Also, "Mike 'Vegetto' EX"? :shock:
Well put.

This thread is hereby closed.
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。