General Website Goofs/Errors

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Khin
I Live Here

Re: General Website Goofs/Errors

Post by Khin » Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Dragon Ball Gods & Cosmos Guide wrote:In Dragon Ball Super episode 95, the Universe 9 God of Destruction Sidra donates a small amount of destruction energy to an assassination squad whose secret mission is to kill Son Goku before the Tournament of Power.
It says that the assassins' mission is to kill Goku, when in fact it is actually to kill Freeza.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Wed May 30, 2018 3:26 am

Hello,

just wanted to point out that Dragon Box The Movies contain 7 dual layered and one single layered DVD disc.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/home-video/jp ... ox-movies/ (it doesnt mention the single layered disc here)

saiyangoku

wrong hyperlink in Translations Archive

Post by saiyangoku » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:03 am

The Translations Archive In Kanzenshuu homepage, Dragon Ball Z DVD Box: Dragon Box Z Volume 1 “Dragon Book” "Z Staff and cast Q&A, after I click it, it links to "A Message from Akira Toriyama-sensei", but not Z Staff and cast Q&A.
Please correct it.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:20 am

...so it’s currently exceeding our expectations in its becoming accepted.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... interview/

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:51 am

saiyangoku wrote:The Translations Archive In Kanzenshuu homepage, Dragon Ball Z DVD Box: Dragon Box Z Volume 1 “Dragon Book” "Z Staff and cast Q&A, after I click it, it links to "A Message from Akira Toriyama-sensei", but not Z Staff and cast Q&A.
Please correct it.
This was corrected.
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
...so it’s currently exceeding our expectations in its becoming accepted.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... interview/
This is grammatically accurate.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 am

Caught a minor typo you guys might want to know about, in the newest translated interview with Akio Iyoku for the Dragon Ball Super movie.
The Dragon Ball Super movie opens 14 December 2018. Starting now, every Sundasay at 9:00 a.m
Should be Sunday, I'm guessing.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Freeza Soldier #156
Regular

Post by Freeza Soldier #156 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 am

Just noticed a typo in the air dates for the Uranai Baba arc in the Dragon Ball episode guide. It shows the air dates as 08 July 1986-09 September 1987, but should read 08 July 1987.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Is there any reason the Translation Request thread is locked? I didn't see any notice, so I'm wondering if perhaps it was locked by accident?

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 am

Small correction for the title of Chapter 17 of Victory Mission on this page: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/spin-of ... y-mission/

It's currently written in both Japanese and English as: 邪悪の使徒/Jaaku no Shito/Disciples of Evil

It should be:

邪龍の使徒/Jaryuu no Shito/Disciples of the Evil Dragons

Of course it's also possible this was a change between the original V-Jump printing and the version that later went up online, but in that case it would still seem worth documenting.

jrdemr
Beyond Newbie

Post by jrdemr » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:26 am

In the main Manga Guide page, it says the Full Color release has 20 volumes. Since the Boyhood and Piccolo Daimao arcs have since been published, however, it should be 32 volumes instead.

Also, in the Full Color Comics manga guide page, in the Saiyan arc section, it reads:
The first volume contains an “Enter the DRAGONBALL” page, which details the omitted earlier storyline up to that point.
This specific wording doesn't really make sense anymore given how we now have all of Dragon Ball in a printed Full Color format.

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by SaiyaJedi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:09 am

Cipher wrote:Small correction for the title of Chapter 17 of Victory Mission on this page: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/spin-of ... y-mission/

It's currently written in both Japanese and English as: 邪悪の使徒/Jaaku no Shito/Disciples of Evil

It should be:

邪龍の使徒/Jaryuu no Shito/Disciples of the Evil Dragons

Of course it's also possible this was a change between the original V-Jump printing and the version that later went up online, but in that case it would still seem worth documenting.
Or it’s because I was operating on very little sleep at the time those chapters were coming out. Take your pick. :P
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:13 pm

The summary for Dragon Ball Z episode 266 says that Tenshinhan appears in it, but he doesn't actually show up until the next one (Z 267).
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

superfan2024
Regular

Post by superfan2024 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Are the DBS missing talkbacks ever going to return?

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:24 pm

In the Episode Guide, the air dates for Dragon Ball episodes 140, 141, and 142 are listed as January 1988 when it should be 1989 (assuming the dates in the Arc Synopsis are correct).

That confused me for a moment; from those air dates it seemed as though episode 142 was released BEFORE its corresponding manga chapter (180), and I figured that couldn't be right.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:30 am

Is it just me or are the spoilers not working properly? Pressing "view" doesn't work (in forum)

Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Luso Saiyan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:42 am

Can confirm that.

P.S: Thanks for the dark theme.

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:33 am

I don't know where to express my gratitude so I guess maybe this thread is appropriate ?

Thanks for the Dark Theme
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:51 am

I had no grievance early with the theme, but now that I have access to a Dark Theme, browsing has been so much easier. Only other complaint I have is the spoiler function seems to not want to work. I've had better luck on a laptop but it's almost entirely not functioning on mobile

Yalos
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Yalos » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:44 am

I forum keeps auto-scrolling up. How can I disable this?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:00 am

I also appreciate the dark theme addition, and also that it's now very easy to access the forum rules (unless I was just blind before), but for me, that's where the praise ends. Everything else feels completely wrong to look at. Why would you put the "Your posts" "New posts" etc. drop-down on the right side of the page after having it on the left for so long? Why would you make the forum banner follow us as we scroll so that it can eat up more screen?
What's with this margin size?
(1920x1080 resolution, no zoom)
Why does the mobile browser version use block text formatting, causing strange and inconsistent spacing between words? (Edit: Apparently this is called "justified" alignment.)

And most importantly, why is all this forced on us? In my eyes, the main website goof and error here is the lack of an option to revert back to the old style. It was fine.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link