I'm banned?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

I'm banned?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:36 pm

I tried to log onto the site a few hours earlier from my mobile device but it said that my account had been permanently banned and my IP address was banned as well.

Now I log onto it from my main PC and everything seems okay. What is going on?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: I'm banned?

Post by Metalwario64 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:26 am

Probably a server error. I got something like that a couple of years ago.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:09 pm

This is generally the result of a new dynamic IP address assigned to you by your ISP (in this case perhaps your mobile phone provider), which was previously used by someone/group in some type of abuse/attack against the website.

We understand that it's mildly annoying when it happens to a regular, everyday user, but we will not remove the ban on that IP address (or range).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:35 am

VegettoEX wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:09 pm This is generally the result of a new dynamic IP address assigned to you by your ISP (in this case perhaps your mobile phone provider), which was previously used by someone/group in some type of abuse/attack against the website.
Don't you think it's odd, or at least mildly curious, that SO MANY PEOPLE want to abuse/attack/take down the website and ''community extension''?

Has that, perhaps, anything to do with the way YOU and your staff (mis)behave?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:56 am

Nope, but thanks for your wild concern.

(My dude, it’s generally bots looking for holes across any and all websites, but OK with whatever’s got ya going here. If you have a LEGITIMATE concern over something, by all goddamn means send an email or report a post, but this kinda nonsense and your other now-deleted post ain’t it chief.)
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm

''My dude''? The fuck?

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:18 am

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 pm ''My dude''? The fuck?
"My" is a possessive pronoun.
"Dude" is a colloquial noun, a more casual form of "man." Often used in informal settings or as a term of endearment.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:18 am
"Dude" is a colloquial noun, a more casual form of "man." Often used in informal settings or as a term of endearment.
Did you ever see anyone using this expression, like, I don't know, in all of history?

If you happen to Google it, then please post here the print screen so everybody can see.

Until then, it's just incredibly awkward.

Magnificent Ponta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:44 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pmDid you ever see anyone using this expression, like, I don't know, in all of history?
I dunno about all of history, but a search for the expression on this forum alone gives 122 results.

Several of them are repeat hits because of quoting, and I guess it's not your idiom (it isn't mine either), but its use here doesn't seem particularly noteworthy.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:22 pm

it was also literally a pretty big meme, and the phrase has definitely been used more since.

Personally i like to call my Wednesdays, Thursdays but you know.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:31 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pm
Kamiccolo9 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:18 am
Did you ever see anyone using this expression, like, I don't know, in all of history?

If you happen to Google it, then please post here the print screen so everybody can see.

“My dude” is our Brazilian “meu amigo” or “meu querido”.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:22 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:22 pm it was also literally a pretty big meme, and the phrase has definitely been used more since.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 14/665.jpg

personally i like to call my wednesdays, thursdays but you know.
It's Monday.

Or as I like to call it, Quarantine.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Yes, actually. Quite often. It's no different than saying "my friend."

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:34 pm

Magnificent Ponta wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:44 pm
Paulo Gabriel wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pmDid you ever see anyone using this expression, like, I don't know, in all of history?
I dunno about all of history, but a search for the expression on this forum alone gives 122 results.

Several of them are repeat hits because of quoting, and I guess it's not your idiom (it isn't mine either), but its use here doesn't seem particularly noteworthy.
When you say ''it's not my idiom'', are you saying that you personally don't use this expression?

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:40 pm

I think we’re good and done here my dudes and dudettes and additional terms of endearment. Thank you for an amazing ride.