"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZodiacBeast » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:26 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:58 pm I don't find Warrior in Black's identity to be so shocking. Disappointing? Kinda, but we knew his voice, and it fits with Black killing 99 Gokus and so on. Now we can finally call him by a shorter name. I wonder how he got his scars and why he is so edgy, but at least it makes sense why he would cover his face.

Anyways... fucking yes, a better outfit -apparently- for Hearts! Not a big fan of Shroom new design but at least he is back I guess.

It's also really weird that Goku has not battle damage anymore lol but UI looks great in that outfit (edit: hold on it does seem like a new one huh?). And Crimson not being the SEC... maybe Cell will get something? And there is no Cumber in sight either.
Maybe he's "Goku Prime"? :lol:

A new form for Cell would be neat for the SEC...but it'd probably just be "God Aura" or something. Cell shines with a different color.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:40 pm

If this is Goku, then it would a very interesting take on said character. Seeing him kinda "edgy", one that keeps to himself. I won't mind yet another Goku if they keep his personality like that. Xeno Goku already acts how an adult Goku should act, but this would be very different.

Toriyama said Bardock might have had siblings, so... This could be it? Though I would hate it if Bardock's siblings had the same hairstyle. On that note, it could be Dragon Ball Minus Bardock...

And as I always jokingly say, it could be Goku Junior. He should already be in the game anyway. Would be nice to have his adult form (along with the kid one too).
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:20 pm

Hmm, If Cell were to get a new form via the SEC cards, do ya think they'd give him what Genome has? The Godly Perfect forms with the red and blue exoskeletons?

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:37 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:20 pm Hmm, If Cell were to get a new form via the SEC cards, do ya think they'd give him what Genome has? The Godly Perfect forms with the red and blue exoskeletons?
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Cell Dorado Golden Cell. It would be funny, and pretty harmless too, since he's got Frieza's cells and Cooler also already did it. And animators wouldn't have to worry about his spots that way. :lol:
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:25 pm

Alruneia wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:37 pm
Rinsankajugin wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:20 pm Hmm, If Cell were to get a new form via the SEC cards, do ya think they'd give him what Genome has? The Godly Perfect forms with the red and blue exoskeletons?
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Cell Dorado Golden Cell. It would be funny, and pretty harmless too, since he's got Frieza's cells and Cooler also already did it. And animators wouldn't have to worry about his spots that way. :lol:
NOOOOO! Don't do my man dirty like that! If he does get a new form, I hope they give him some actual differences. And no spots. :P

Seeing Cooler complain about someone else in their "family" getting a further transformation would be pretty funny.

...wait, why hasn't Frieza gotten a Fifth Form card yet? It's a no-brainer.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:23 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:11 pm I don't even know what is going on nor do I read the manga or play the videogame, but I read around here that this Black was not part of Fused Zamasu, it was a different Black from the one who appeared in the Canon Super show. Which would explain why Black is still around despite Fused Zamasu's "destruction", because he never fused in the first place, he's an alternate timeline Black. And I guess that this Black never teamed up with a Future Zamasu?

Also I must stress how Fused Zamasu shouldn't technically be dead since he is immortal and even survived Zeno's erasure (since he's the same Fused Zamasu who appeared in the Canon Super show, as he references his battle with the ningens), so there's that. I don't know if anything will ever come out of it but there's that.
What if this Black is the one from Future Trunks new future that escaped death?

I'm really digging him killing 99 Goku's. Now he holds the record forever.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:03 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:23 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:11 pm I don't even know what is going on nor do I read the manga or play the videogame, but I read around here that this Black was not part of Fused Zamasu, it was a different Black from the one who appeared in the Canon Super show. Which would explain why Black is still around despite Fused Zamasu's "destruction", because he never fused in the first place, he's an alternate timeline Black. And I guess that this Black never teamed up with a Future Zamasu?

Also I must stress how Fused Zamasu shouldn't technically be dead since he is immortal and even survived Zeno's erasure (since he's the same Fused Zamasu who appeared in the Canon Super show, as he references his battle with the ningens), so there's that. I don't know if anything will ever come out of it but there's that.
What if this Black is the one from Future Trunks new future that escaped death?

I'm really digging him killing 99 Goku's. Now he holds the record forever.
Android 16 is so jealous...
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:06 am

Black is so strong! Taking on everyone at the same time, including Ultra Instinct Goku, and then destroying Planet Vegeta in its entirety, forcing all to flee. Exactly like how I remember Black. Almighty, unstoppable, and unpredictable.

You just can't corner this God with sheer numbers and every time he seems at a disadvantage he manages to turn the tables on everyone.

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:07 am

Just curious but how did the fight go between UI -Sign- Goku and Goku Black in the Arcade game? Was there any dialogue or w/e that hinted towards UI Goku winning, losing, or stalemating against Goku Black?

I know that in the heroes manga, Goku Black absolutely dominates UI Goku. While in the recent anime episode, Goku manages to put up a better fight. Just curious on how the video game handled the battle between them

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:17 am

Now I'm going to do something crazy and try to understand the power-scaling of this series. We see Goku Black fight evenly and hold his own against Ultra Instinct Goku, but then in the previous arc we saw Fused Zamasu shake in fear just at the sight of Ultra Instinct Goku.

So... Black > Fused Zamasu... Black > 50% of himself + Other (Immortal) Zamasu :?: :?: I have no other way to explain Fused Zamasu being terrified of Ultra Instinct but Black having no problem with it (and even stomping it in some other version?).

Even though it's naturally stupid that an Incomplete Zamasu would be stronger than the Complete Merged Zamasu, but then again it's Heroes so whatever.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:26 pm

RichardKing2 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:07 am Just curious but how did the fight go between UI -Sign- Goku and Goku Black in the Arcade game? Was there any dialogue or w/e that hinted towards UI Goku winning, losing, or stalemating against Goku Black?

I know that in the heroes manga, Goku Black absolutely dominates UI Goku. While in the recent anime episode, Goku manages to put up a better fight. Just curious on how the video game handled the battle between them
You can read the dialogues here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ri9 ... XidhU/edit

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:41 pm

RichardKing2 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:07 am Just curious but how did the fight go between UI -Sign- Goku and Goku Black in the Arcade game? Was there any dialogue or w/e that hinted towards UI Goku winning, losing, or stalemating against Goku Black?

The Black vs Omen episode is out?

Edit: Yeah it's out. Black couldn't beat Omen but I'm sure he will with SSR2. They are building up to it, nice.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 pm

So who could be the two guys at the end of the ep? One was probably cloak guy and the other? Shroom?

Kagari
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kagari » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Xeogran wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 pm So who could be the two guys at the end of the ep? One was probably cloak guy and the other? Shroom?
Gohan and Kuririn. If you adjust the levels on a screenshot of it you can plainly see them:

Plus there's an upcoming Hearts card that has Gohan and Kuririn as support units on it.

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:37 am

Kagari wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:32 pm
Xeogran wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:55 pm So who could be the two guys at the end of the ep? One was probably cloak guy and the other? Shroom?
Gohan and Kuririn. If you adjust the levels on a screenshot of it you can plainly see them:

Plus there's an upcoming Hearts card that has Gohan and Kuririn as support units on it.
Awesome. Goku's reaction was a bit odd if it was just Gohan/Krillin showing up, but oh well.
Seeing Gohan and Krillin reaction to Cell could be interesting, hopefully they've gotten some new techniques/power up or something.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:27 am

Is that Heart "ssj2"?

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:22 pm

Gt91 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:27 am Is that Heart "ssj2"?
No.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:38 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:22 pm
Gt91 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:27 am Is that Heart "ssj2"?
No.
His hair is different from his first trasformation. I thought it was a new level/power up.

Goku Xeno

Post by Goku Xeno » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Regarding Mysterious Man identity

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:49 pm

Goku Xeno wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 pm Regarding Mysterious Man identity
does that imply he'd Bardock?