"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:29 am

Since SDBH ended with the 8th set , is likely that Universe Mission will end at 8 as well.

Also

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:01 am

Glad to see XGohan go SSJ4 for UM8. I wonder how they're going to go about it, I highly doubt XGohan was hiding that form all this time. My guess is they shoot him with enough Blutz waves until he goes into the form, skipping the golden great ape form. GT is the perfect setting to pull off such a thing.

Can't wait for UM8 to come out and see how Roberu will come up with a fusion plan to counter Dark Gogeta! Roberu is best girl, fight me.
Grimlock wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:02 pm Xeno Gohan will appear in the UM8 trailer. Though Super Saiyan 4 is not the best transformation, I would like to see more images of Xeno Gohan as said form, GDM5 trailer didn't actually showed him very well.

Also, again, what's this? The leak from a month ago that I posted here did mention Vegeta getting something. Getting more curious about this.
Episode of Vegeta is the next mission for the mode called "Age of Dragon Ball," which is a mode for beginners. Each mission basically follows the history of said character.

Episode of Goku was released with UM7.

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/news/203.php

"If you're a beginner, you'll have absolute fun with this support function!"

In this mode you'll participate with your battle partner as an 8-man team! And not just that, there's battle advice, willpower and stamina recovery, and Miracle Perfects in Charge Impacts will come out easily!!"

(Bolded words are the yellow text in the link that describes this mode.)
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 am

I was actually thinking that Gohan's SS4 state could be caused by Roberu's power up, the timing is suspicious enough...
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:59 am

These new UM8 SSJ4 UR cards look absolutely amazing. So much SSJ4 content lately. I wish we could get this stuff on World Mission.

Also based on the UM8 CM trailer, we might be getting Dark Gogeta vs. SSJ4 XGohan and Lags vs. Sparkles Vegeta.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:04 am

Saiga wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 am I was actually thinking that Gohan's SS4 state could be caused by Roberu's power up, the timing is suspicious enough...
I thought that her plan would just simply be fusion b/w the Xenos based on the latest manga chapter which is foreshadowing Dark Gogeta vs Xeno G4, but that could be plausible too. Maybe we'll get SSJ4 XGohan, Goku, and Vegeta vs. Dark Gogeta.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:15 am

Rakurai wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:01 amEpisode of Vegeta is the next mission for the mode called "Age of Dragon Ball," which is a mode for beginners. Each mission basically follows the history of said character.

Episode of Goku was released with UM7.

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/news/203.php

"If you're a beginner, you'll have absolute fun with this support function!"

In this mode you'll participate with your battle partner as an 8-man team! And not just that, there's battle advice, willpower and stamina recovery, and Miracle Perfects in Charge Impacts will come out easily!!"

(Bolded words are the yellow text in the link that describes this mode.)
With a name like that and an anime shot, I could only think about an OVA similar to Episode of Bardock being released. Anyway, thank you.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:55 pm

So many cool ss4! Gohan is amazing :thumbup:

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:40 pm

Apart from the fact that the Tsufurujin brothers still seem like only a copy of 17 and 18 (even the gestures and expressions), the fact that they can be merged makes them a little different, at least I think it's the only new form that not feel a absurdity .. because this not disappears in seconds anyway seemed to me another good episode that I can say .. they make the ultra instinct look great

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:40 pm Apart from the fact that the Tsufurujin brothers still seem like only a copy of 17 and 18 (even the gestures and expressions), the fact that they can be merged makes them a little different, at least I think it's the only new form that not feel a absurdity .. because this not disappears in seconds anyway seemed to me another good episode that I can say .. they make the ultra instinct look great
People seriously need to understand that Ultra Instinct wasn't nerfed Goku just hasn't mastered the technique and Lagss attacked Goku when he wasn't in that stage anymore even Hearts says Goku hasn't perfected

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:37 am

oh shit you guys...Another Saiyan who could potentially be this year's Super Saiyan 4 aside from Trunks & cumber is King Vegeta Xeno

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:42 am

Tai Lung wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:40 pm Apart from the fact that the Tsufurujin brothers still seem like only a copy of 17 and 18 (even the gestures and expressions), the fact that they can be merged makes them a little different, at least I think it's the only new form that not feel a absurdity .. because this not disappears in seconds anyway seemed to me another good episode that I can say .. they make the ultra instinct look great
one is a girl, you mean siblings, not brothers.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:44 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:37 am oh shit you guys...Another Saiyan who could potentially be this year's Super Saiyan 4 aside from Trunks & cumber is King Vegeta Xeno
See, I was thinking they migh give him this if they want King Vegeta and Bardock to both be freed time breakers and defeat their controller.

Heck, I wouldnt be against them fusing into King Bargetta to fight him.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 am

Universe Mission 8 Promotional Trailer just dropped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGYgWeFp_ow

The trailer looks absolutely HOT. Dunno if it's just me, but the quality and animation feels much better than the last one. Maybe it's because of those impact frames. That Dark Gogeta and SSJ4 XGohan, whew. :thumbup:

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:15 am

Rakurai wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 am Universe Mission 8 Promotional Trailer just dropped!

The trailer looks absolutely HOT. Dunno if it's just me, but the quality and animation feels much better than the last one. Maybe it's because of those impact frames. That Dark Gogeta and SSJ4 XGohan, whew. :thumbup:
I don't like this Gohan SSJ4. HIs outfit is ugly.
But Dark Gogeta looks pretty cool. Also cool to see that rainbow sky made from negative energy, i like how this place looks in modern graphics.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 am

sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:15 am
Rakurai wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 am Universe Mission 8 Promotional Trailer just dropped!

But Dark Gogeta looks pretty cool. Also cool to see that rainbow sky made from negative energy, i like how this place looks in modern graphics.
I have to say, I think the colour choices in SSJ4 Gohan Xeno dont help, browns and yellows just dont work with his overall colours

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:42 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 am
I have to say, I think the colour choices in SSJ4 Gohan Xeno dont help, browns and yellows just dont work with his overall colours
I will beg to differ. XGohan's outfit looks like a combination of GT Goku's and Vegeta's. The pants and sash + gloves and choice of colors give SSJ4 XGohan a very military look, which I totally dig.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:56 am

Rakurai wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:42 am
mahakaishin1991 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 am
I will beg to differ. XGohan's outfit looks like a combination of GT Goku's and Vegeta's. The pants and sash + gloves and choice of colors give SSJ4 XGohan a very military look, which I totally dig.
The aura's colour affecting the lighting makes it feel like a tonal contrast thats a big gross with his red fur. I'd like to see an in game model without such an affect, but the gloves do irritation. I know it's probably not reflective of ingame colour though.

Speaking of aura's I'm pretty sure that brownish colour Dark Gogeta has is a first for this series, pretty neat

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:43 am

Saiga wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 am I was actually thinking that Gohan's SS4 state could be caused by Roberu's power up, the timing is suspicious enough...
Could be, but if that is the case, then I hope we see Goten get this form as well. Dude needs a transformation that's new

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:49 am

I have 2 things I'd like to pick anyone else's brains about...

PsiDevilman and GreatDevilman are two separate devils from the Dark Empire, however seem to have no relation to Spike the Devil Man, yet look strikingly similar to him. Is this true? Or am I missing something?

Xeno Trunks is Future Trunks (and interestingly is the Trunks who fuses with Xeno Goten, making a Gotenks with Future Trunks instead of mainline Trunks) - so where is mainline Trunks throughout all this? It seems weird that we have everyone else but him. Should we not have two version of Trunks - mainline and future - for the Time Patrol?
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."