"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:47 am

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:51 am

Cumber, Golden Cooler and Fu are coming to Dokkan.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:55 am

Goresh posted cliff notes of the stream.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:07 am

Trunks will have pink/magenta hair in the game. I don't know why people always go nuts over artworks, specially when it comes to Heroes in which they are never accurate. Never take cards, arts, artworks, promotional images or whatever seriously. They never represent what is in the actual game.

Speaking of Trunks, kinda disappointed that his technique will be an old one, the Heat Dome Attack. Going by the name, it doesn't seem that it'll be a variation but let's see what they do. Anyway, my expectations were met, Universe Mission series will end and a new one will begin! Something great to look forward in 2020! :)
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:06 pm

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:29 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:07 am Trunks will have pink/magenta hair in the game. I don't know why people always go nuts over artworks, specially when it comes to Heroes in which they are never accurate. Never take cards, arts, artworks, promotional images or whatever seriously. They never represent what is in the actual game.

Speaking of Trunks, kinda disappointed that his technique will be an old one, the Heat Dome Attack. Going by the name, it doesn't seem that it'll be a variation but let's see what they do. Anyway, my expectations were met, Universe Mission series will end and a new one will begin! Something great to look forward in 2020! :)
Something like this

https://twitter.com/CELLMANart/status/1 ... 08141.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHv31cgW4AIEPI5.jpg

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:34 am

I think the official one is just fine.

~ Day of the Machines ~

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:52 am

Really like this one. I don't have a real problem with the red hair (even in the game still looks red, but a different tone of red), but at the same time I don't think it's necessary to change the color.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:19 pm

I like how the original has his hair more compacted if you get what I mean. It isn't red hair in base, as many think. I actually came to like Trunks, when initially I wasn't really sure.

However, I am one of those who also liked V4's design and Omen Grand Priest Goku. Lol
P O W E R

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:31 am

https://youtu.be/9-rm37vigMU

Around 1:30, are those new dialogues? Any hints as to what is said? And anything after that of course.

2:15 too
P O W E R

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:02 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:31 am https://youtu.be/9-rm37vigMU

Around 1:30, are those new dialogues? Any hints as to what is said? And anything after that of course.

Yeah, and Majin Ozotto has something to do with Lagss. Let's see...

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:32 am

Can someone translate what's written below Fin's name?

~ Day of the Machines ~

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Grimlock wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:32 am Can someone translate what's written below Fin's name?

Looks like it says 究極進化, so "Ultimate Evolution". The image URL, particularly the "unt_fin_ulevolution" part, seems to support that.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Thanks. So there it is the name of his form, whatever it means. Gonna have to wait for the UM11 to be released to know what's going on.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Grimlock wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 pm Thanks. So there it is the name of his form, whatever it means. Gonna have to wait for the UM11 to be released to know what's going on.
Maybe Fin reaches his utmost peak with this "ultimate" evolution. He can't go further. He is engineered though. It isn't like he was meant to grow massively stronger I think. Who makes an ally capable of surpassing them in power? (in reference to Towa and Mechikaboola)
P O W E R

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:15 pm

I forgot if it was mentioned so i apologize for asking but is the next chapter of the story that releases on the arcade in November the last one for both stories???
I know Big Bang mission is coming next year but could we have another chapter of the current arcs before that???
Wonder what happened with Mira, is he still fused with Fin?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:53 am

Yep these are from UVM11!

A few spoilers:
Univ. Surv. arc:
  • Chapter name: The decisive battle of Universe 7.
  • Zamasu is as focused as ever I see. He's going along with Hearts, because if Hearts destroys Zeno, then there will be no one capable of stopping his Zero Mortals plan.
  • Majin Ozotto absorbs Lagss. Lol and here I thought the game forgot about those two.
DDR arc:
  • Chapter name: Survival against death within the darkness.
  • Everything in the space-time is gone according to XTrunks (wait then wtf was that battle in space?!).
  • Mechikaboola will swallow everything, leaving not a trace of light left (metaphorically speaking most likely).
  • Kaioshin of Time says it's still too early to give up, XTrunks will absorb god power, which according to the legend is called Super Saiyan God! (same stuff she said during the 9th anniv. livestream teaser)
Also a new episode for the Age of DB series (meant for beginners): Episode God. Previous episodes included Goku, Vegeta, Broly, and GT.

Also the most voted 7 card picks to be re-issued. Robel from UM3 (UM3-036) coming out at No. 1! Not surprising given her support ability is one of the best and ofc she's popular as a character.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:11 am

Rakurai wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:53 am

Yep these are from UVM11!

A few spoilers:
Univ. Surv. arc:
  • Chapter name: The decisive battle of Universe 7.
  • Zamasu is as focused as ever I see. He's going along with Hearts, because if Hearts destroys Zeno, then there will be no one capable of stopping his Zero Mortals plan.
  • Majin Ozotto absorbs Lagss. Lol and here I thought the game forgot about those two.
DDR arc:
  • Chapter name: Survival against death within the darkness.
  • Everything in the space-time is gone according to XTrunks (wait then wtf was that battle in space?!).
  • Mechikaboola will swallow everything, leaving not a trace of light left (metaphorically speaking most likely).
  • Kaioshin of Time says it's still too early to give up, XTrunks will absorb god power, which according to the legend is called Super Saiyan God! (same stuff she said during the 9th anniv. livestream teaser)
Also a new episode for the Age of DB series (meant for beginners): Episode God. Previous episodes included Goku, Vegeta, Broly, and GT.

Also the most voted 7 card picks to be re-issued. Robel from UM3 (UM3-036) coming out at No. 1! Not surprising given her support ability is one of the best and ofc she's popular as a character.
I see. Thanks for the summary. Anything hinted as to who Fin has absorbed and if HE will be the one to face God XTrunks (as seen in the recent promo vids)?

Also, there goes Lagss and the possibilities of her character... Damn Ai am sad now. Unless if something cool happens with Ozotto, who is awesome in his own right. But not Lagss... :cry:
P O W E R

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:31 pm

Lol it still feels bizarre knowing Ozotto is FINALLY getting some kind of story, 25 years after he was created.