"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGw5Miq77uw

Grand Priest Goku also fights Cumber.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:33 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGw5Miq77uw

What does the dialogue say?

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Rakurai wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:57 pm
Dialogue on Vs. Oren Vegeta mission. Reveal on how Goku avoided destruction of the Prison Planet.

Note: Between the first (Trunks), second (Goku), third (Trunks), and fourth (Goku) lines, the video seems to have skipped which was intentionally done by the uploader. If the dialogue flows a little off at first, that's probably the reason why. As to whether there was dialogue contained between those skips, I honestly have no clue. I see no reason why the uploader would try to cut dialogue in the first place though since that's usually not his style.
Does that confirms that the Prison Planet is in the Main Timeline or am i mixing things up again?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:03 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:33 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGw5Miq77uw

Goku vs Cumber, Round 1278621928.
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm Does that confirms that the Prison Planet is in the Main Timeline or am i mixing things up again?
Not sure what you're asking. If by main timeline, you mean do CC Goku/Vegeta/F. Trunks come from DBS? They are post-ToP, so yes.

If by main timeline you mean does CC Goku/Vegeta's history include DBS Broly/Moro? Most likely not, there's no indication of those characters or events (especially since Goku and Vegeta haven't tried fusion dance yet).
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:16 am

Do any of the media actually mention Grand Priest training Goku? As far as the arcade is concerned, all we know is that GP helped him recover.

I don't recall it being mentioned in the anime or the manga either. But I just want to double-check if I missed anything.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:18 am

Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:03 am

Goku vs Cumber, Round 1278621928.
Ssb_goku20 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 pm Does that confirms that the Prison Planet is in the Main Timeline or am i mixing things up again?
Not sure what you're asking. If by main timeline, you mean do CC Goku/Vegeta/F. Trunks come from DBS? They are post-ToP, so yes.

If by main timeline you mean does CC Goku/Vegeta's history include DBS Broly/Moro? Most likely not, there's no indication of those characters or events (especially since Goku and Vegeta haven't tried fusion dance yet).
Thanks for the translations. That means he can only use Omen at will but still need to get pushed to the limit to access the mastered version right?

By Main Timeline i meant does the Prison Planet site exist in the Main Timeline in the Game because Goku says he teleported to Zeno's Palace but that shouldn't have been possible to teleport to his Timeline Zeno Palace if he was in the Future.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:20 am

Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:16 am Do any of the media actually mention Grand Priest training Goku? As far as the arcade is concerned, all we know is that GP helped him recover.

I don't recall it being mentioned in the anime or the manga either. But I just want to double-check if I missed anything.
So far everything at least implies the Grand Priest helped Goku recover as in the Manga the Grand Priest states " it looks like you've recovered enough strength " ( or something along those lines )

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:45 am

@ssb_goku20

Yep it seems he still can't use UI at will, only UI Omen.

There was no indication that Prison Planet ever existed outside of a different timeline AFAIK. Plus, XGoku teleported them back to U7 so I highly doubt the different timeline theory unless XGoku's IT transcends time as well.

Recover enough strength =/= training. I just checked the promotional anime and they don't say anything like that either. I just want to make sure cause again, friend told me GP trained Goku and he said he got it off of the DB Fandom Wiki. Which would really irritate me if they don't have a source to back it up.

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 am

Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:45 am @ssb_goku20

There was no indication that Prison Planet ever existed outside of a different timeline AFAIK. Plus, XGoku teleported them back to U7 so I highly doubt the different timeline theory unless XGoku's IT transcends time as well.

Recover enough strength =/= training. I just checked the promotional anime and they don't say anything like that either. I just want to make sure cause again, friend told me GP trained Goku and he said he got it off of the DB Fandom Wiki. Which would really irritate me if they don't have a source to back it up.
Ok i thought that what that meant, thanks again.

I guess it would make sense for the Prison Planet to be in the Main Timeline since Trunks did go back to train with Goku and Vegeta ( at least it was implied in the opening ).

Yeah as far as i know they don't explicitly mention Goku receiving training so as of right now DB Fandom is unsourced.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:11 am

Revised round-up of Oren and Kamin from the arcade story to understand what's going on with them thus far.
  • Backstory:
  • Created by Universe 6 Tsufurujins to be the strongest lifeforms.
  • Reminiscent of a Neo Machine Mutant like Baby.
  • Because the Tsufurujins couldn't control the twins, they tried to destroy them.
  • As a result, Oren and Kamin decided to exterminate all mortals.

Current story:
  • Teamed up with Hearts and Mecha Zamasu in order to accomplish their goal.
  • Accompanied Merged Zamasu to "greet" Whis, Vegeta, and Trunks. After which they decided to go to U6 to invade a planet full of Saiyans like Vegeta and Trunks.
  • Parasitically invaded the Saiyans of U6.
  • Went to U11 in Kale and Caulifla's bodies. Released them after losing to Vegeta and FTrunks.
  • Oren took over Vegeta's body (Oren Vegeta) and did battle with UI Omen Goku in it. Afterwards got forced out by Vegeta himself.
  • Meanwhile, Kamin went off to U3 and managed to complete the "Universe Release Device."

Other details:
  • Can invade Saiyans as strong as CC Vegeta, but cannot control them when they are weakened enough presumably.
  • Oren's power is approximately equal to Hit's. Note this Hit is skirtless, which implies that Hit got significantly stronger since the ToP and it is this power whose Oren's rivals.
  • Kamin > Oren as implied from UM7 dialogue.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:27 pm

We learn in the universe mission manga that prison planet is in the future but that could be manga contuity only i’ll Have to check the arcade game too

Ssb_goku20
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Ssb_goku20 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:33 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:27 pm

We learn in the universe mission manga that prison planet is in the future but that could be manga contuity only i’ll Have to check the arcade game too
It's weird how they aren't in the same setting in the different depictions.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 am

I was expecting Kamin and Oren to fuse, but not now. Well, hopefully the design won't have too much going on.

Can someone translate this?

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
挿入されるアニメの名シーンや主題歌が冒険を盛り上げる!
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Grimlock wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 am I was expecting Kamin and Oren to fuse, but not now. Well, hopefully the design won't have too much going on.

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
Episode of Vegeta, I think it's like the Goku missions we got, going through the adventures of Kid Vegeta, but this one has animated cutscenes!?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Grimlock wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:48 am I was expecting Kamin and Oren to fuse, but not now. Well, hopefully the design won't have too much going on.

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
Any source for Kamin and Oren fusing?
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Kanassa wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:31 pmEpisode of Vegeta, I think it's like the Goku missions we got, going through the adventures of Kid Vegeta, but this one has animated cutscenes!?
Curious. Wonder what that might turn out to be.
sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 pmAny source for Kamin and Oren fusing?
宇宙争乱編
究極合体カミオレン!
洗脳の第3宇宙

ハーツらコアエリアの戦士達の次の標的は第3宇宙の戦士達だが追い打ちをかけるように人工生命体のカミンとオレンが合体して誕生する究極の合体戦士!
悟空達はハーツの企みを阻止する事が出来るのか?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:29 pm

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
I'm sorry is there something about them fusing?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Kanassa wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:31 pm

エイジオブドラゴンボール
エピソードベジータ

初心者向けエイジ第2弾はベジータ編!
誇り高きサイヤ人の王子の歴史を巡ろう!
Episode of Vegeta, I think it's like the Goku missions we got, going through the adventures of Kid Vegeta, but this one has animated cutscenes!?
Kid Vegeta as in the main Vegeta, or Vegeta Jr from GT?

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:55 pm

Grimlock wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:09 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 pmAny source for Kamin and Oren fusing?
宇宙争乱編
究極合体カミオレン!
洗脳の第3宇宙

ハーツらコアエリアの戦士達の次の標的は第3宇宙の戦士達だが追い打ちをかけるように人工生命体のカミンとオレンが合体して誕生する究極の合体戦士!
悟空達はハーツの企みを阻止する事が出来るのか?
Yeeee, can't wait for that little trap. I hope their design will be good, but them fusing sounds like a final battle so i'm afraid this might be their end.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Melkaniator
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Melkaniator » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm

I completely dislike Cumber's design and lack of story.
Rakurai wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:11 am Note this Hit is skirtless, which implies that Hit got significantly stronger since the ToP
Why would that imply anything?
DBS anime is a fan service series that delivers irrelevant dialogue, inconsistent writing, and lazy designs.

The DB manga never had so many mistakes, nor those were this constant.