"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Space
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE" (PS4/XB1/PS3/360/PC) Official Th

Post by Captain Space » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:Seems like every PQ is at Pod Landing and why do Kai keep calling me a "HER". :problem:
Most other characters call you "he" regardless of gender, so they probably figured what the hell, let's be inconsistent both ways.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:53 pm

So Rou Kaioshin's "Hmm!" Z Soul hurts like a mother when paired with Fighting Sun and 100 basic melee. Z soul kicked in on a pvp match and I punched the guy once. His health dropped by half.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:03 pm

shadd21 wrote:Anyone knows how to unlock the CC jacket with the cape or the Son Wukong outfit? I've see other players wearing them online but none of the PQs seem to offer them as rewards.
Talk with the Ginyu Force wannabe robot for CC and dragon balls for SW outfit.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:06 pm

MCDaveG wrote:
shadd21 wrote:Anyone knows how to unlock the CC jacket with the cape or the Son Wukong outfit? I've see other players wearing them online but none of the PQs seem to offer them as rewards.
Talk with the Ginyu Force wannabe robot for CC and dragon balls for SW outfit.
Let it be known that the Wukong/Saiyuki outfit has the same stats as GT Goku's outfit so its intended for Ki blast use.
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:07 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:So Rou Kaioshin's "Hmm!" Z Soul hurts like a mother when paired with Fighting Sun and 100 basic melee. Z soul kicked in on a pvp match and I punched the guy once. His health dropped by half.
Falcon Punch? :O

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

BlazingBarrrager wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:So Rou Kaioshin's "Hmm!" Z Soul hurts like a mother when paired with Fighting Sun and 100 basic melee. Z soul kicked in on a pvp match and I punched the guy once. His health dropped by half.
Bye bye invincible Majin builds.

Rukura

Post by Rukura » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Let it be known that the Wukong/Saiyuki outfit has the same stats as GT Goku's outfit so its intended for Ki blast use.
They're both intended for Ki Blast use, but GT Goku's has its stats maxed out. (5 arrows instead of Saiyuki's 4)
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
BlazingBarrrager wrote:
Bye bye invincible Majin builds.
What time did the buff kick in? I noted before that in PQ's, the boost from that Z-soul doesn't activate until 2min 45sec into the PQ. So either that was a really long PVP match, or the activation time differs between PVP and PQ's.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

godku23
Beyond Newbie

Post by godku23 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Any news about the world tournament.
<(-_-<) (>-_-)> Fu...

^(-_-^) (^-_-)^ sion...

(>-_-)> <(-_-<) HA

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27729&start=15600#p886966

SaiyajinGokuWarrior
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SaiyajinGokuWarrior » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Ever you had a C on Expert Vanquisher? I use to get S, A, and Z Ranks on this, but now the RNG is Trolling me. (That was on a Revival of f Quest, and i did really good on it, but always gave me a f*cking C on this.)

If you have Legendary Vanquisher and Get a C on this, the RNG is laughing at you, trolling you. Ever got this Trolling problem on the RNG?
Just chillin' with Goku and Vegeta, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Goofy, and of course Donald Fuckin' Duck.

And swingin' this keyblade called Crystal Snow. Damn, even its own keyblade transformation beats out Krillin's speed. BTW, Blizzard Blades are Goku fast.

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Guys please help me get a z rank on the mission where you have to finish with super buus health above 50%. It's the only mission I can't z rank and it's driving me crazy. You absolutely need to get an ultimate finish to Z-rank I have determined. Any ideas on builds, move sets, etc. people used to Z rank this mission. Getting Ultimate Finish is hard enough Buu just won't stay away from his enemies!!!

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:38 pm

nato25 wrote:Guys please help me get a z rank on the mission where you have to finish with super buus health above 50%. It's the only mission I can't z rank and it's driving me crazy. You absolutely need to get an ultimate finish to Z-rank I have determined. Any ideas on builds, move sets, etc. people used to Z rank this mission. Getting Ultimate Finish is hard enough Buu just won't stay away from his enemies!!!
Play online and have a buddy stay at the lookout. Buu can't join the battle unless everyone is at the wasteland. Beat Goku, Gohan, and Vegetto and get the Z rank.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Oh man that's so smart! Absolute genius!

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:55 pm

Why thank you. 8)
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

EXBadguy

Post by EXBadguy » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:29 am

Thanks to Elder Kai, the sorry ass RNGs are easy now. Best trainer ever!
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

mogi67
Not-So-Newbie

Post by mogi67 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:12 am

EXBadguy wrote:Thanks to Elder Kai, the sorry ass RNGs are easy now. Best trainer ever!
Is that true? Is it a skill or equip that improves drop rate? Might have to get that DLC then

Captain Space

Post by Captain Space » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:17 am

mogi67 wrote:
EXBadguy wrote:Thanks to Elder Kai, the sorry ass RNGs are easy now. Best trainer ever!
Is that true? Is it a skill or equip that improves drop rate? Might have to get that DLC then
When you talk to him, sometimes he'll say it's like your lucky day or something, or your fortunes look good. This will greatly increase your chances of getting the skills/equips you don't have when you immediately then go and do a PQ.

I think that's what it is, anyway.
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:28 am

Man I hope they don't patch away that little helpful skill of Elder Kai's before I get around to finishing my training with him (was working with Jaco first). I'm gonna need that ability if I'm ever to get all the rest of the stuff I need. :lol:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Man I hope they don't patch away that little helpful skill of Elder Kai's before I get around to finishing my training with him (was working with Jaco first). I'm gonna need that ability if I'm ever to get all the rest of the stuff I need. :lol:
I doubt they will. The RNG has still only slightly improved without Elder Kai, and I'm sure people will be PISSED if they ever were to patch Elder Kai's perk. Better than Unlock Potential if you ask me.

What I've been doing is while working on my other masters I still need, if I see Elder Kai I'll accept him and use his perk like 2-3 times then switch back to the other maters. I'm far from 93 anyway (almost 87) so it would be a waste for me to keep him when I still need to get the achivements for completing Freeza, 18 and Gotenks, as well as all the DLC masters too

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Welp I just grinded from 85 to 99 with my second character and it took me about 8-9 hours thanks to the 25% bonus exp and the fact he's a Striker by nature so the new Ape mission was a breeze. It's a shame Elder Kai wont boost you up 2 levels like he did with my last character.
Please check out my Youtube channel GLEclipseGaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmN ... FvDYiaKt9w

Currently Playing
Gundam Breaker 3