"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 pm

excelhedge wrote:
Kanassa wrote:The host was rather annoying, but the youtubers were pretty entertaining, I like them in the streams, they add some good humour and charm.
Nope. Not in the slightest. They were annoying as Hell. If I'm watching a official stream I expect the Game to be the focus. Not YouTubers that can't Shut their F-ing Mouths
They are Dragon Ball fans just like every user on this forum. They're no different from anyone else here, we should be grateful Bandai are getting actual fans to promote the content as opposed to a PR person. This is the usual things gaming companies are doing today. Look at Nintendo's Treehouse events for examples. They get the host to ask the Youtube guests about the game and the guests take charge. I'm sure you finding them annoying is insignificant to Rhyme's 500,000 subscribers Bandai could get to watch their stream by having him as a guest.

On topic, I don't have the time to dig through all the videos to find Sean's new Black voice. So hopefully we get a good video soon. I wonder if they've had Sean re-record his Base Black's lines so the voices match.
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

TRIZACK
Not-So-Newbie

Post by TRIZACK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Can't wait to download this DLC! Was really annoyed the people playing WOULD NOT shutup I couldn't hear Zamasu's dubbed voice and if Black's voice had improved. :problem:

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:01 pm

You can obtain Super Black Kamehameha Rosé in the DLC according to Rhymestyle.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Grimlock wrote:
mfwlegend3 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQKRUz5smD8

In this PQ, Goku and Vegeta enter SS/2/3 in their RoF outfits.
It's so weird when Xenoverse shows us something that even Heroes hasn't done yet. I'm so glad to see my favorite transformation appearing along with my favorite clothes of Goku and Vegeta. :thumbup:
Too bad you can't actually use those transformations in those outfits.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:You can obtain Super Black Kamehameha Rosé in the DLC according to Rhymestyle.
You see it as a quest reward when they cycle through the PQs. I think I saw Zamasu's ultimate there as well
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

excelhedge
Beyond Newbie

Post by excelhedge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 pm

NintendoBlaze53 wrote:
excelhedge wrote:
Kanassa wrote:The host was rather annoying, but the youtubers were pretty entertaining, I like them in the streams, they add some good humour and charm.
Nope. Not in the slightest. They were annoying as Hell. If I'm watching a official stream I expect the Game to be the focus. Not YouTubers that can't Shut their F-ing Mouths
They are Dragon Ball fans just like every user on this forum. They're no different from anyone else here, we should be grateful Bandai are getting actual fans to promote the content as opposed to a PR person. This is the usual things gaming companies are doing today. Look at Nintendo's Treehouse events for examples. They get the host to ask the Youtube guests about the game and the guests take charge. I'm sure you finding them annoying is insignificant to Rhyme's 500,000 subscribers Bandai could get to watch their stream by having him as a guest.

On topic, I don't have the time to dig through all the videos to find Sean's new Black voice. So hopefully we get a good video soon. I wonder if they've had Sean re-record his Base Black's lines so the voices match.
Whatever dude. I don't have to like these guys if don't want. I couldn't care less about their subscriber base.

You want me to be Grateful??? Then makes the stream about the actual game and not "look how many YouTubers we have"

If you enjoy that kind of garbage then go ahead I won't stop you. But DON'T tell me to be grateful like a butthurt Ryhme fanboy cuz I can't stand the guys constant chatter on something that suppossed to be a Professional Stream.

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm

excelhedge wrote:
NintendoBlaze53 wrote:
excelhedge wrote:

If you enjoy that kind of garbage then go ahead I won't stop you. But DON'T tell me to be grateful like a butthurt Ryhme fanboy.
Not trying to mini-mod or something, but I think that this is not an proper way to have a conversation with a user who did not even insult or say anything bad, to be calling him butthurt fanboy.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

NintendoBlaze53
Regular

Post by NintendoBlaze53 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 pm

excelhedge wrote:
NintendoBlaze53 wrote:
excelhedge wrote:

Whatever dude. I don't have to like these guys if don't want. I couldn't care less about their subscriber base.

You want me to be Grateful??? Then makes the stream about the actual game and not "look how many YouTubers we have"

If you enjoy that kind of garbage then go ahead I won't stop you. But DON'T tell me to be grateful like a butthurt Ryhme fanboy cuz I can't stand the guys constant chatter on something that suppossed to be a Professional Stream.
I'm saying it is the correct PR move. By getting those YouTubers, Bandai could also get their over 1 million combined subscribers to view their stream. And I still say it's better to have Dragon Ball fans on the stream as opposed to some Bandai PR people who don't even know anything about Dragon Ball. For the record, I don't even subscribe to any of these, but I know they're all passionate Dragon Ball fans just like the kanzenshuu community. All the stream was is some Dragon Ball fans showing their love for the new Dragon Ball DLC, which is better then some generic PR people mispronouncing names and attempting to play the game. The youtubers they had on are very skilled at the game too, a common complaint in streams like this is "Why couldn't they get someone who knows how to play the game?".
"You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want." -Ging Freecss

If you care about opinionated/critical analysis and reviews of anime, manga and gaming products, feel free to check out my website. https://otakustance.wordpress.com/

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm

excelhedge wrote: Then makes the stream about the actual game and not "look how many YouTubers we have"
The stream was about the game, the youtubers went through many of the aspects of the DLC for eople, as well as answering some questions about the DLC ad revealing info about the DLC.

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 pm

There any footage of gameplay without commentary yet? Id like to get a good listen on SSJR Black and Zamasu without having to strain through everyone talking.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Shin
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Shin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:04 pm

Kanassa wrote:Sombody was right about the release date...
I mean, it's still April like they said it would be.
Dragon Ball /Z/GT/Super is a children's show and there's nothing wrong with that.

VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Listening to what we heard of Zamasu's voice, I think Matthew Mercer is voicing him
"You think you can defeat me? Using the power of those MOSQUITOS?! I am the legendary WARRIOR!" - Broly (Big Green Dub)

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Shin wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Sombody was right about the release date...
I mean, it's still April like they said it would be.
I meant as in the guy who garunteed that it would be on the 25th, because it was a Tuesday.

Kanassa wrote:

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 pm

VejituhTheWarriorGuy wrote:Listening to what we heard of Zamasu's voice, I think Matthew Mercer is voicing him
Interesting choice. I kinda see it working. Was half expecting Micah Solusod to voice him but Mercer might work. I only know him as Levi from Attack on Titan.
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:25 pm

You can hear Sean's new Goku Black voice and Zamasu's English voice at 39:20 in this video: https://youtu.be/6ms8LlcpB4E?t=39m20s
"You think you can defeat me? Using the power of those MOSQUITOS?! I am the legendary WARRIOR!" - Broly (Big Green Dub)

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 pm

VejituhTheWarriorGuy wrote:You can hear Sean's new Goku Black voice and Zamasu's English voice at 39:20 in this video: https://youtu.be/6ms8LlcpB4E?t=39m20s
Black sounds really posh. It's a drastic improvement over his base Goku Black voice. I wonder if they'll redub his clips to match Rose? Not sure what to make of Zamasu yet. Can't really hear it well enough.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:37 pm

Hopefully they release a trailer on Monday or Tuesday for this DLC, like the previous ones had, there we might hear them clearly.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by OLKv3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:43 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
VejituhTheWarriorGuy wrote:You can hear Sean's new Goku Black voice and Zamasu's English voice at 39:20 in this video: https://youtu.be/6ms8LlcpB4E?t=39m20s
Black sounds really posh. It's a drastic improvement over his base Goku Black voice. I wonder if they'll redub his clips to match Rose? Not sure what to make of Zamasu yet. Can't really hear it well enough.
He sounds absolutely nothing like Goku though, which I dislike

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:08 am

OLKv3 wrote:
BlueBasilisk wrote:
He sounds absolutely nothing like Goku though, which I dislike
Its better than what his base Goku Black was thats for sure

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 am

Rose Black's Divine Lasso move looks fine and all, but I hope there's another variation for him so he can have the Scythe as his other ultimate. It makes sense to have it as one.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.